PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation 2 Better Than Sex?

tempted
Apr 23rd, 2004, 05:03 PM
Well while i was going thru Ign.com i found this interesting and amusing piece of information about PS2..lol...In case you doubted the power of the videogame.

April 21, 2004 - Here's a story with industry-shaking ramifications. Last night's Giants game here in San Francisco was Singles Night, which means special events to encourage love-flavored pairing up. Last night, mid-game, three "Bachelors" were chosen to win the favor of a "Mini-Bachelorette." The young lady in question, Jordan, was buxom and brunette. Among her notable qualities was fluency in Portuguese. At stake for the three Bachelors was a chance to spend a paid evening out with her.

Each Bachelor had a chance to introduce himself and charm their way to a win. While Bachelor Number One was inaudible and Bachelor Number Three's attempt at humor fell flat, Bachelor Number Two said that, as he's planning a trip to Brazil, he wouldn't mind picking up a little Portuguese.

It was enough for Jordan. "Well, I'd like to teach him," she said. Hubba-hubba.

Bachelor Number Two was told that he could choose one of two prizes: either an expenses-paid date with lovely young Jordan, or a PlayStation 2.

He took the PlayStation. The men in the audience cheered.

Looks like when it comes down to a choice between videogames and female attention, these days, videogames are winning out.

Check out our photos from the event, as direct evidence.
-- David Adams

now take a look at some of the pics of the people involved...

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/giants_ps2_042104_008.jpg
http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/giants_ps2_042104_004.jpg

The whole thing got me to laugh for a bit..it's amazing what some people would do for a PS2..lol..:D:lmao:

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 23rd, 2004, 07:30 PM
Thats pretty funny. But in that situation I would do the same thing. Relationships are to damn complicated I'd rather have a Playstation to keep me occupied.

Infernal Mass
Apr 23rd, 2004, 09:34 PM
Funny article, It's a bit misleading though, i mean the title implys that he had to make a choice between "Sex or Playstation!?" when in reality it was only a date. With a model, what are his chances of them connecting..falling in love etc..very low indeed.

If she's a model or whatever she more than likely makes every guy run the gauntlet before even considering "playtime". So then suppose he does accomplish the whole love deal, he still has to met the parents and get on good terms with them then all that other torture...

I would've taken the ps2 as well, gotta go with the sure thing :pimp: .

Redpyramidhead
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Umm... here is my Gamer style response....OHMYF'INGGOD!!!What the hell is wrong with this guy???!?

Sorry, beat you to it this time, mang.

_RED_ stuff

Vic Viper
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:26 AM
ahahahahahahah !!!!! :roflmao:

he made a good choice.:)

tempted
Apr 24th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Funny article, It's a bit misleading though, i mean the title implys that he had to make a choice between "Sex or Playstation!?" when in reality it was only a date.

I just limited myself to copy the title they gave it in the Ign.com place...:) but i guess it's bit misleading..

Cannibal Clown
Apr 24th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! What a fucking idiot!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Video games over a woman. Foriegn at that. What a retard!!!! Argh! Makes me wanna cry.

007_JamesBond
Apr 29th, 2004, 07:16 AM
well, that is good ha ha ha , and he probably wonders why he aint married, lol

TtTackler
May 1st, 2004, 07:30 PM
:roflmao:

I guess he figured he could get more enjoyment out of some DVDs he could be watching on that PS2..

Uchiha Sasuke
May 3rd, 2004, 10:02 AM

I guess he figured he could get more enjoyment out of some DVDs he could be watching on that PS2..

Thats how I would feel, lol

Redpyramidhead
May 29th, 2004, 08:44 AM
With a model, what are his chances of them connecting..falling in love etc..very low indeed.

I don't know, man. If it was me, I'd go for the model, cuz I am pretty smooth and I think I could easily make her fall for me :cool: Isn't that right, ladies?

_RED_ stuff

DSgamer
May 29th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Umm... here is my Gamer style response....OHMYF'INGGOD!!!What the hell is wrong with this guy???!?

Sorry, beat you to it this time, mang.

_RED_ stuff

damn red u love me so much u got me al figured out mang, peace out mang

by the way
OOOHHH MMMYYYY FFFFFF'''INNNNNNNN GOOODDDD
What the hell is wrong with this guy???!?

jjmoohead
Jun 2nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
See I currently dont have a PS2 so i would probably do the same

GuRu
Sep 19th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Well while i was going thru Ign.com i found this interesting and amusing piece of information about PS2..lol...

now take a look at some of the pics of the people involved...

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/giants_ps2_042104_008.jpg
http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/giants_ps2_042104_004.jpg

The whole thing got me to laugh for a bit..it's amazing what some people would do for a PS2..lol..:D:lmao:

:ghost: GuRu would do the same,because that women is unatractive,very.