PDA

View Full Version : Tekken 4 - Oh My God!

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Tekken 4, The Best Fighting Game Ever To Release In Coming Very Very Soon!! And It Has Been Heard That It'll Include A Brand New Mode That Recalls The Cl***ic Side-Scrolling beat-'em-ups Of The '80s

I Thinks Soo SWEET! And Amazing! Aaahhh I Am Going Crazy Here! Cause The New Pics Are Just Too Beautiful! And I Am 100% Sure That It'll Be The Best FIGHTING Game EVER!!!!!

Check It Out Its Pics....Which Are EYE Popping!!!.!!! Outstanding! (Dead Or Alive 3, Please MOVE ASIDE!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Character That'll Replace EDDY!!!! (http://www.gamesradar.com/upload_images/news/tekken4c/20.jpg)

Tekken Force (http://www.gamesradar.com/upload_images/news/tekken4c/13.jpg)

Aren't All These Are Beauties!! :D :D

Down! (http://www.gamesradar.com/upload_images/news/tekken4c/16.jpg)

Shes Back Again (http://www.gamesradar.com/upload_images/news/tekken4c/19.jpg)

BowevelJoe
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:52 PM
bah, im still waiting on DOA3 lol, it looks pretty good though

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:15 AM
Nah Man, Trust Me This Is Gonig To Be Way Much Better Then DOA3!... Trust Me! hehehe

DragonSphere
Jan 25th, 2002, 01:06 AM
I still have yet to try Tekken 4 in the arcades.

Soul Angel
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
bah, im still waiting on DOA3 lol, it looks pretty good though

I've heard though DOA3 is only exclusive for the Xbox though and won't be coming out on the PS2? :confused:

Tekken 4 looks good though!

x157anz
Jan 25th, 2002, 01:38 PM
Wow tekken 4 looks amazing :)
I never liked fighting games but i will be purchasing this game :p

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:26 PM
I Think Every PS2 Owner Should Own This GAME!.! Its That Good!

Although I Havn't Played It But I Am 100% Sure That Its Gonna Be One HELL Of A Game!

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:15 AM
oh yea tekken 4 will be awesome, on a side note doa3 will probably be out for ps2 since doa2 was out on ps2, when they claimed it would be a dc exclusive. It's going to be good if it's like doa/virtua fighter since I got fairly goof atg those games...

GaseousSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 05:20 AM
TK4 is good.If its the same as the arcade type then VF4 is better

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:09 PM
Though Tekken 4's graphics look really good and all!

I heard in some PS2 magazines that they are disappointed by it because the game play isn't that big improved by Tekken Tags

Most think that they have rushed in making Tekken 4 and bring it out, just to contend with VF4 when it comes out

Killuminati
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:59 PM
T4 the best fighter............no way!

i think it'll be 2nd best.

Next to Soul Calibur 2

BowevelJoe
Jan 26th, 2002, 11:02 PM
DOA3 is going to be released later this year or the 1st of next year, and its going to be translated into english better than the Xbox version. Its going to have more costumes for each character, new stages and maybe another character...but no DOA3 isnt JUST for the Xbox

Soul Caliber 2 will definantly hold its own, SC, and SB were both awsome games..

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:06 AM
Even though T4 looks good its not going to touch SC2 in gameplay or depth

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Even though T4 looks good its not going to touch SC2 in gameplay or depth
It Just Might Touch it, And Slap It And Grab It And Beat The Crap Out Of It! heheheh......LOL! :D :D

Spank-A-Thon
Feb 5th, 2002, 07:27 AM
DOA3 is going to be released later this year or the 1st of next year, and its going to be translated into english better than the Xbox version. Its going to have more costumes for each character, new stages and maybe another character...but no DOA3 isnt JUST for the XboxWhere did you hear this from? Do you have a link to the source?

I'm nearly 100% certain that DOA3 is Xbox exclusive - spesh seeing as Tecmo have been claiming it couldn't be done on PS2... However, I'd love to see it on PS2. DOA2 is one of my all time faves.

- S

Spirit
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:00 AM
you never know guys, they claimed that part 2 couldn't be done on ps2, that it wss an exclusive, but if they want to make money, they better release it on ps2 :P

GaseousSnake
Feb 6th, 2002, 04:14 PM
Let me tell u all somthing.Tk4 is good but it has almost the same Gameplay as TTT.There is no major improvement.but talking about games like SC2,Vf4,now those r fighting games.

JC Denton
Feb 6th, 2002, 04:55 PM
it may not be for the same console but doa3 looks brilliant. Once it comes out in the uk i am getting it. it looks greeeat!!:D

MakgSnake
Feb 6th, 2002, 11:24 PM
Well I Heard That DOA3, Happens To Be One Of The WORST Games Of The Year 2001. So I Am Not Sure How It'll Turn Out To Be On PS2!

Lets See What Happens!

Mercury Shadow
Feb 9th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Street Fighter needs to make a comeback!!

I'm also highly anticipating the Mortal Kombat 5 that will be released in the Fall. Hopefully new brutal fatalities :)

jenova_jeb
Feb 10th, 2002, 01:17 PM
Soul Calibur 2!

BowevelJoe
Feb 10th, 2002, 03:46 PM
DOA3 kicked ass makg, where did you get your info from lol? SC2 is going to be awsome too, i never was a fan of VF but ill try it out..

MakgSnake
Feb 10th, 2002, 04:21 PM
DOA3 kicked ass makg, where did you get your info from lol?
GameSpot......I Saw Their Awards Live On WindowsMediaPlayer And DOA3 Was Nominated For The Worst Game Of 2001!.!

GaseousSnake
Feb 12th, 2002, 02:20 PM
The best fighting games in my opinion are
1.Sc2
2.VF4
3.TK4
4.DOA3

sOsO
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:30 AM
i have seen tekken 4 pics and movies of gameplay and it looks Super kool, but is it gonna be on dvd or wat??
:(

Soul Angel
Feb 21st, 2002, 06:53 PM
Sorry sOsO I don't know myself if the game will be on DVD but I've got a feeling that it could be? :rolleyes:
But I agree with you the Tekken 4 pics and movies which I've seen do look pretty cool, I think its going to be a good fighting game to play :)

merylsilverburg
Feb 21st, 2002, 08:20 PM
Personally, I'm not so excited about Tekken 4, because I also heard it's going to be just like Tekken Tag Tournament. Not only that, but is it just me, or is Tekken really slow? What I mean is, the characters move really slow, the combos they pull off seems really slow....when I was playing TTT, I was like, "Omigod....this is making me sleepy.." Maybe it's just me, but I like fast paced fighting games, like Soul Calibur!! I heard that VF4 is TERRIFIC! You get to customize your character's moves, then use them in battle. But, what I'm really waiting for is SC2!!! I liked Soul Blade on the PSone, I LOVED Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast, and now, I hope to fall in love with the sequel!!! SC is the best fighting game, IMO. I also heard that DoA3 really sucked for the X-Box. I don't remember where, but Makg was right. I liked DoA2 for the Dreamcast, but I liked it for the PS2 because of the new outfits you get to unlock. But, still....nothing compares to SC!! :)

sOsO
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:15 PM
merylsilverbug, dude are u playing PAL version of TTT. If u are then thats the reason why its so so slowwww!!!!!
PAL version of ttt is slow very very slow, but if u played NTSC version then u will see the difference!!!!!

:( :)

DAmmmit i should of put a differnt Location instead of Australia, dammit hhow do i edit my profile??
anyone help me out???
:)

merylsilverburg
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by sOsO
merylsilverbug, dude are u playing PAL version of TTT. If u are then thats the reason why its so so slowwww!!!!!
PAL version of ttt is slow very very slow, but if u played NTSC version then u will see the difference!!!!!

:( :)

Could you tell me what PAL and NTSC is? I'm not sure what they are, I've heard of them, but I never really cared. Oh, sOsO, go to your control panel and from there, go to Edit Profile. The control panel is located at the top, where it says Ps2fantasy.com::YourCP::Search::Calenders::Members ::Help::

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:44 PM
Speakin of Tekken 4 i all of a sudden gained some new interest in it.Mainly because of the abililty to use the backround objects to hide behind to avoid your attackers punches and such.And for those who think its going to be like TTT the game is a whole lot different,new game play mechanics,graphics engine etc.

Smokey Mcpot
Feb 21st, 2002, 10:26 PM
O yea i am also waiting on this game, i'm gettin tired of doa2 god forbid. I just played it too much, plus it will be a completely different game. I would like to see some of these pics, post a link or 2 for me.:p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:29 PM
Tekken fight club (http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/tk43/tk4_66.jpg)

Paul!!! (http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/tk42/tek4_7.jpg)

Christie (http://ps2media.ign.com/media/previews/image/tk43/tk4_4.jpg)

Nice pics here

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:59 PM
The popular Fighting game ever Is Tekken..
Tekken 4,Tag..

I know its in Game Magazines...
Tekken's awesome!!! ;)

Infernal Mass
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:16 AM
:frust:

argghh! I want to play tekken 4!!..already!

when it coming out september,august ?

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:19 AM
Kabuki, it was out a long time ago, maybe i think 2 months ago.

Macceh^
Jun 15th, 2002, 02:35 AM
i have every tekken game to date :) ill be getting this one for sure

Beretta55
Jun 15th, 2002, 03:43 AM
its a good game i will buy it but i cant wait to play soul caliber 2 thats going to be awsome! and i still play the one on dreamcast to this very day.

FJ G-T
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:51 AM
That games cool... But not that much!!!

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:38 AM
I thought T3 for the ps1 was really good fighting game,dunno about T4 though:P

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 27th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Bah...I'll probably rent it....I'm waitin for my Soul Calibur 2....so I can whoop some tail with the almighty MITSUGURI!!! lol