PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack & Figures

MADRUCKIS
Mar 9th, 2002, 10:17 PM
Hmpff:

I'm having a hard time finding the soundtrack for FFX. I also don't know where to find the figures, I tried Toys R Us and I'm trying to avoid buying 'em on the net. I live in New York so if anyone can point me in te right direction, I'll make sure when I die-I'll give you my power....lol

IcyMourdor
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:02 AM
HERE (http://www.gamemusic.com)

This place should have it. They have game, anime, and sheet music there as well as other items.

DragonSphere
Mar 12th, 2002, 01:29 AM
I heard the figures won't come out till sometime in March or April. And the soundtrack shouldn't be so hard to find. I found one very easily in an anime shop, but depends on which version you're looking for; the OST (4 Disc Set) or the Tokyopop version.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:53 PM
I just got a Seifer figure and I'm really ineterested in getting more. I really want an Auron. I think in the back of my FFX guide is a place listed where I can order the figures and what not.

Mana
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by DragonSphere
And the soundtrack shouldn't be so hard to find. I found one very easily in an anime shop.

Yep, I got my copy from an anime shop too, and they also had some action figures, but they were original Japanese ones (Import), so they were very expensive :p

Macceh^
Mar 17th, 2002, 07:15 AM
if you have a china town nearby youll obtain them there.

ff8 soundtrack wud be amazing eyes on me was cool!

MADRUCKIS
Mar 18th, 2002, 12:35 AM
hmmmm

china town, huh?

Haven't nee to that part of the city for awhile. I'll look into it
thanks