PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Frame

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:20 PM
Anyone try out this horror game yet? I haven't got a chance, but I read on OPM that it's REALLY freaky. Just about as close as Silent Hill 2. :shock: But, then, PSMagazine gave is a 6/10, so now I'm wondering....but it sounds really good and pretty horrifying too. Especially with all thoses ghosts....:evil:

Mercury Shadow
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:57 PM
One of the reasons why it doesn't sound appealing to me is becauseyour weapon is a camera I hear. But I also read the review in PSM, and usually PSM gives higher than a 6.

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:56 PM
Yeah, but I think that's the point. Using a camera instead of an actualy weapon. Makes it tougher, don't ya think? Plus, I heard you have to level up your camera in order to defeat the ghosts. That sounds pretty interesting.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:24 PM
It sounded good to me when i was reading about it.But like you mentioned the turn off was the camera

merylsilverburg
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:33 AM
Wow, goodman! That scary, huh? :shock: Thank you for your info, I would've rented this game, but my little town hasn't got it yet. :sarcasm: Hmm....now I'm curious about it. I tried Silent Hill 2 for about an hour and well....I didn't think it was that terrifying. Maybe because I didn't go deeper into the game. But, I heard that Silent Hill 2 was really horrifying, but if Fatal Frame beat that, then I've got to try this game! Thank you again, goodman! :happy:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:46 PM
I saw the review on extended and am seriously considering buying it.