PDA

View Full Version : SSX tricky!

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 01:22 PM
hey, anyone here ever played SSX Tricky? I have played the demo and I think it's great!! :) I don't like Eddy though. :peoples:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:11 PM
I played the game and love it.I sucked at first cause i couldnt really get the hang of it and it caused me to throw down the controller in disgust,but i jumped into it again and started to really good.My top score so far was over 800,000.Im going to try to go for a million next time i rent it

Mercury Shadow
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:39 PM
I used to be anti SSX tricky because of 1. The name (Tricky?? it sounds a bit childish for an extreme sport) and 2. The characters. Like Yuna said, Eddie has a real stupid personality. But when I played it, the game had real nice graphics and they're very smooth. I still like Cool Boarders 2 the best in the snowboarder genre.

MakgSnake
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:42 PM
I Got My Hands On SSX Tricky And Its Great. Even Dark Summit Is A Decent Game. But SSX Tricky Is FAST FUN And Smoooth And The Characters Are The Best Thing About the Game

As For Eddy, I Like The Way He BrakeDances!.!.!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:23 PM
Eddies tricky are a little to long thats why i dont like his character

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 11th, 2002, 10:09 AM
I haven't played it very much yet but from what i saw the game looks cool i like the special moves that you can do. Like when you do the worm on the snowboard while your in the air that was the coolest and funniest thing i have ever saw.

Infernal Mass
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:44 AM
Song of the Week: Mako Reactor, is the second best song on FFVII next to the Wutai Village Anthem. I remember when i found that little village..i always use to save my progress there, i wish the game allowed cloud to buy a villa elsewhere besides Costa del Sol..that's where i would have got mine.:D anyways..back to SSX tricky i've read & heard good things about this game..the pictures and footage on the web make me want to run out and get it immediately,post haste!!..probably because i don't own alot of sports titles :(
hot shots golf 3 looks good too even though i hate golf,, i think i may buy them both on my next visit to EB.:)

sk8punk
Apr 7th, 2002, 08:09 PM
I havn't played the game yet but i really want to...i hear its amazing:roll:

happy_doughnut
Apr 13th, 2002, 01:04 AM
I haven't played much of the game but what I have played is great. It's really fun and challenging unlike Cool Borders...

Andi
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:19 AM
SSX Tricky is one off the best game's for playing with a bunch off ya mate's
It is Super competative when you have it on 2 player mode
And one off the best Characters is the Kid with the Deck on his bak
& Records & mixer on the bottom of his Board:cool:
I never liked Snowboarding games till i played SSX Tricky

Andi
May 9th, 2002, 08:50 AM
What is your best score on Garibaldi
Mine @ this point in time is 1,265994

Capoeira
May 9th, 2002, 09:58 AM
I've played the demo of SSX Tricky, it's ok. Though I think Cool Boarders 2 is a lot better.

Andi
May 10th, 2002, 05:03 AM
U must be off your head
To think Cool Boarders is Better than SSX Tricky :peoples: lol

Capoeira
May 10th, 2002, 07:24 AM
Cool Boarders 2 is more of a simulation, SSX Tricky to snowboarding, is like Hot Shots Golf 2 is to golf :laugh:.

Andi
May 12th, 2002, 03:38 PM
So is SSX Tricky!
If you dont do all the Ubber Tricks
LOL:laugh:

merylsilverburg
May 14th, 2002, 07:32 PM
I love SSX Tricky! Guess I'm the only on here who likes Eddie. :heh: He is the first character I tried to unlock everything with and so far, I only have two more boards to unlock of his...I'm so pissed. :mad: The Uber Board and the board before that. Anyway, the Uber tricks are cool but you need a lot of air in order to pull them off. I like to go to the easiest track and practice over and over till I master them. That way, I can easily perform them on the harder tracks. I haven't played it in a while, so my skills are a little rusty....:P But, I still like it! :D

Beretta55
May 16th, 2002, 01:39 PM
its a good game i rented like twice then bought it but my fav person in tricky is mac.

Andi
May 17th, 2002, 08:38 AM
To Obtian Mix Master Mike Put in the following Code @ the Start Screen
Hold down R1 & L1 Then press
x,x,right,x,x,down,x,x,left,x,x,up
Then let go of R1 & L1
Tere will be a sound to confirm the cheat:laugh:

This Charecter is the fastest @ doing all the trick's in the book
You can tell striahgt Away !:roll:
He has a Deck on his back