PDA

View Full Version : JackAss

x157anz
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:00 AM
Has anybody seen this show ?! I think itss sooo funny :laugh:

This guy was on a pogo stick jumping through fountains and off huge walls , hitting his head on it and he still kept doing it.
This other guy jumped into a huge tub of peoples ****. :laugh: This other guy stuck letters on his ass with a stapler :shock:
(That was just last nights episode)

Hadoken
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:03 AM
sometimes its fun to watch other people act stupid and cause pain to themselves. :evil:

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:04 AM
sounds very weird:peoples:

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 9th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Meh. He's just a Tom Green wannabe. He got old long ago.

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Ugh....Jackass is not my show. I think it's pretty horrible and quite dumb what those people do on there. I remember this one time, I actually tried to see an episode the whole way, and what happened was, this guy was waiting in line for those live-audience TV shows. The joke was: He was supposed to pretend he peed in his pants because he needed to go "really bad". And he kept doing this to everyone in line, "Oh man. Is the line gonna move soon? 'Cause I really gotta go..." Then....he went. Right there on the spot. He had some kind of thin tube wired from his shirt down to his pants, and yellow liquid just came running out. Then he ran away, leaving all the people in line looking at the puddle, speechless. How dumb and immature is that?

IcyMourdor
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:43 PM
It's very dumb and very immature. That's why it's funny. They do things that "normal" people wouldn't dream of doing in public.

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:51 PM
Yeah, but it's still pretty dumb. You know, Celebrity Deathmatch is pretty funny though. It's kinda immature and very gross, but it's still pretty good. :laugh:

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:42 PM
ahahaha ill admit i like jackass its hilarious, and CD is pretty funny too although somtimes its just plain stupid, just like jackass, ahh, may the art of stupidity live on! :)

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:31 PM
very funny when I first saw these shows, but sadly they got old >,<

trunks69420
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:44 PM
Jackass is great... But there are no new episodes anymore so it gets kinda old. Celebrity Deathmatch is one of my favorite all time shows. Its timeless fun:laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:35 PM
Jackass...oh good god yes...I laugh so hard when I watch it. I've seen commercials for the best of Steve-O that cannot be shown on TV...hardcore stuff people!! He's like jumpin off 5 store buildings doing flips into pools, or puttin firecrackers on his bare back....oh god that's a lil too much for me to handle.

007_JamesBond
Mar 13th, 2002, 12:23 PM
That show is so goddamn funny I watch it all the time

Cannibal Clown
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:56 AM
I saw the first five or six episodes when it first came on the air. Thought it was funny as hell. But I haven't seen it in a long time.

But who needs to watch it when i can do fine filming myself and watching the footage over and over and over again.