PDA

View Full Version : Which is more embarassing?

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:18 AM
What is more embarassing? Being walked in on while you're using the toilet or walking in on someone else? I think it's the first one because if you walk in on someone, you can just walk away, but...if you're being walked in on, you're just...stuck. :D (Wah, I know, someone done it before with me >_<)

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:53 AM
walking in on somone that really sux

jenova_jeb
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:58 AM
Definitely walking in on someone else.:shock:

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:52 AM
It is ok if that certain person doesn't know you though....if it were a friend you'd walk in on...ugh. :peoples:

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:34 PM
the pole is pretty equall!!:peoples:

IcyMourdor
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:40 PM
Being walked in on is the most embarassing, especially if it is the girl's father.

Yuna
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Someone once did it to me and she kept giggling at me for the next 2 days. I was so embarassed... :disturb:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:50 PM
I say walking in on someone would be the worse.

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:58 PM
being walked in on has taken the lead!!

x157anz
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:41 PM
Bieng walked in on.
I remember this time we had a party at my house.
I was on the toilet , and this woman i didnt even know walked in :shock: because my door dosnt have a locked :roll:

MakgSnake
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Before I Read Yuna's Thread, By Just Looking At The POLL, I Thought She Was Talking About.......Making Out And Being Walked On Or Walking In If Someone Is Making Out....

Neways...

For Me Its Equally Embarassing....Horrible....Eeesh!.!

I Was Once Walked On, But I Was Just Cleaning My Shirt, Trying To Stand Under The HandDryer To Dry My Shirt (Full Of Sweat) I was At The Party, And Well.......By Mistake Entered In Ladies Toilete And The GIRL I Was Suppose To Ask Out In A Week Walked in With Her Friends And Saw Me Under HandDryer Chest First. BAD TIMING And BAD DAY!

But She Ended In My Arms Still!

Soul Angel
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:55 PM
I think both can be equally embarassing imo

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:28 PM
hmm definantly being walked in on, in making out and taking a poo, i mean ive walked in on people using the john, its nothing really i mean ill say, "Have fun" or "want me to get ya something to read" but beign walked in on while making out can be embarassing especially if its the girls parents Lol

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:37 PM
I think both are equally embarrassing. I've walked in on some people, but that was at my parent's workplace, and there were so many stupid Asian girls who are so retarded, they didn't lock the door. And it was a public restroom, for crying out loud. How dumb can you be?! I've walked in on little kids too, but that's because they're too short to lock the door, so that's excusable. My mom also walked in on her friend's old mom. My mom is an airhead, that's why. :sarcasm: She saw her go in the restroom, but for some odd reason, my mom couldn't comprehend that in her brain and just ran in there. The old woman must've had a heart attack. We were visiting my mom's friend's house so that's why she didn't lock the door, 'cause it's her own house. I've never been walked in on because I always lock the door no matter what.....

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:43 PM
ahaha its a girlie instinct, girls go to the bathroom in hoardes remember? :) im kidding im kidding, please dunt hurt me, sorry for that stereotypical comment there..couldnt help my self lol

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
ahaha its a girlie instinct, girls go to the bathroom in hoardes remember? :) im kidding im kidding, please dunt hurt me, sorry for that stereotypical comment there..couldnt help my self lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I agree with you! I hate that though!! When an army of stupid girls go into one TINY little restroom, giggling, "Oh! I've got to re-do my make-up!" "Oh yeah! My hair has lost its volume..." Whatever...how ya gonna manage anything in there when there's not even enough room to BREATHE?!

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:50 PM
both are really embarrasing so that's what I chose. Besides I'd feel weird if I walked in on a girl but if she walked in on me I'd be SOOOOOOOOO embarrased

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Yeah, that would suck. But, yet, if a guy walked in on a girl, the girl would probably call him a pervert, when it's like, "Geez, chill! It was an ACCIDENT!" But, girls just don't seem to get that. If they did it on purpose, it would be a different story.

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:24 PM
ahaha, as long as none of the girls smoke then it will be ok i think Lol, they open the door and all the girls have mysteriously turned african american...ahaha, a wonder of the world you may say, i say its magic!

Yuna
Mar 10th, 2002, 05:00 AM
Yeah, I hate it when girls in my school do that. All walk into one restroom just to do their hair and chat. :peoples:

BlackThornn
Mar 10th, 2002, 05:12 AM
Being walked in on's definantly worse. You just kinda either sit or stand there like a deer in the headlights in that situation. >_<

Just walking in on someone can be shrugged off, IMO. Unless the person's majorly uptight and wigs out on you (no offense to the ladies, but this usually happens with the chicas.. has gotten a few "PERVERT!!!!!" shrieks when he walked in an unlocked bathroom)