PDA

View Full Version : More Snake Eater News.

Vulcan Raven
Jan 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Well you've probably seen me babbling on about how i pre-ordered MGS3: Snake Eater at a shop?, well you know how i didnt have much proof?

Well guys and gals, here it is New Zealand Playstation (official site) Release Schedule (http://www.nz.playstation.com/playstation_2/release_schedule.jhtml)

look towards the bottom of the Feburary list....haha! Snake Eater!

but thats just in New Zealand, from what ive seen, and right now i am feeling very lucky to be a New Zealander.

Okay guys,

Later.....

~Grim Reaper~ (feeling Very (i repeat) VERY happy)

Vic Viper
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:32 AM
did you even read the top part ??:peoples:

"NOTE:
the date provided in the document in relation to the release of the products are ESTIMATES ONLY"

dude snake eater aint coming out till this fall, check the konami website.

Infernal Mass
Jan 21st, 2004, 03:05 AM
your setting yourself up for dissapointment with the whole feb. release date.

Vulcan Raven
Jan 21st, 2004, 03:28 PM
yup i gotcha, more false hopes..

I just gotta goddamn get over it.

And yeah i did read the top part. And yeah people are saying that the release date is meant to be pushed up to October/November etc...

Oh well, im over this shit!

Vulcan Raven
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
Check This Out!!!

Vulcan Raven
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Grim_Reaper

Here is my recepit/Balance for my MGS3: Snake Eater Pre-Order form.....proof!

http://www.myimgs.com/data/DarkJackal/MGS.jpg

how cool is that??

Thats proof now.

Daedaelus
Jan 22nd, 2004, 06:30 PM
Umm... your image returns with a 404. Might wanna check the URL on that mate. ;)

Vulcan Raven
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:42 AM
well on my screen it comes up with it...i'll sort that out later.

Anyway, i went to another gaming store, EB Games.

They said that they dont even have a release date....and those guys just must be trying to get the money beforehand..(waay,waay beforehand by the looks of it!!!) and they are talking shit about the Late Feb Release Date....then he sed unless they got it before we did...but i dunno how that happened!

So that looks unhopeful.

But ive asked all the official NZ PS2 places and they all say Late Feb/Early March so im very confused...im just going to leave it be, and take it as it comes.

At least when MGS3 comes to NZ i'll only have to put like $20 on it!
And that'll be a good thing cause i might not have the money at the time of release!! So it'll be there sitting for me!

Later...

~Grim~

Daedaelus
Jan 23rd, 2004, 11:26 AM
Think about it logically. I assume you've played Metal Gear Solid (PSX), and Sons of Liberty. Remember how polished those games were, how much time and man power went into developing each game? Kojima took his sweet time.

Now, do you really think that Snake Eater will even be finished in February? I doubt it. In fact, I doubt that even a BETA version will be completely finished in February. The people you bought a pre-order from are scamming customers, I would suggest that you go back ASAP, and get your money back.

Vulcan Raven
Jan 23rd, 2004, 06:50 PM
Yeah Iguana i agree with you..of course they want the money.

And yeah if course ive played MGS and MGS2...im a huuge MGS fan!

I collect Mangas/Anime Comics, Soundtracks, Action Figures of MGS...you name it, anything MGS..i probably have it.

And thats probably why i jumped when i saw the pre-order thing.

But i still thought i couldnt be possible.

And it was too good to be true.

oh well...

Later...

~Grim Reaper~

snake fr evr
Jun 2nd, 2004, 09:10 PM
They are now saying it will come out november of this year!:)