PDA

View Full Version : HeadHunter

Devil Snake
Mar 8th, 2002, 01:39 PM
I just got my hands on head hunter the game. and its a total copy of metal gear.

the hero has a nasty beard. and well...........he meets up a guy called "GREY WOLF". i mean common!!!!! give me a break!!!

that is toooo much!.!

i dont mind companies copying other titles but this is too much. and the jump out shoot and the hide at the end of corner.

i like the game though cause i love these kind of games. its a decent one

has anyone else tried it yet?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:54 PM
Never tried the game.Never really heard much about it either.Whats the story in the game

Devil Snake
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:14 AM
Well, the game is like mgs2, but still doesn't come close to it.

the story.... is not the usual one though. this guy.... who is a head hunter. his name is jack wade, and for some reason (which happens to be a suspense) he looses his memory, this is how the game starts.

its like........he looses his memory and some research facility starts experimenting on him, he wakes up during the experiment and then tries to get out of the facility. ive played till that point. i am still in the hospital. and i am suppose to meet up with this female, who's father is murdered....and jack is suppose to help her too and find out what really happened with him.

like i said before. its a decent game. i enjoy playing it. but its nothing when compared to MGS2!.! :D

Hadoken
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:23 AM
wow, his name is jack too? why didnt they just name him raiden?:D
but i dont really care. at least konami isnt suing their asses off.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:49 AM
Hey Devil Snake, some of us here would like to play the game and NOT have the story ruined for us. So please mark your spoilers.

MakgSnake
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Hey Devil Snake, some of us here would like to play the game and NOT have the story ruined for us. So please mark your spoilers.
Sleazy, U Sound In Not Such A Good Mood, Well, If U Have Read Its Review Or IF U BUY The Game, That Story Which Devil Snake Mentioned Will Be Written At The Back Of the CD Case......

Its An Ok Game.

Hadoken
Mar 10th, 2002, 12:10 AM
hmm, does he look like snake? you decide.
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/217585.jpg

MakgSnake
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:27 PM
The Beard And All And Looking At Right Us, He Does Get Snake's Shading.......Like Trying To Make Him Look Like SNAKE but Bad Attempts Or Something. Thats What I Think!

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Sleazy, U Sound In Not Such A Good Mood.
No I'm feeling great! Sorry if it sounded harsh. I'm looking forward to this game. BTW are you back for good Makg?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken
hmm, does he look like snake? you decide.
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/217585.jpg

Looks like a little more badass version of snake to tell the truth

MakgSnake
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

No I'm feeling great! Sorry if it sounded harsh. I'm looking forward to this game. BTW are you back for good Makg?
Its Alright Sleazy, It Didn't Sound Harsh But I Think Devil Snake Is A Newbie, And U Know, Newbie Can Be Scared Easily, No Offence Devil Snake, But We Dont Want To Lose New Members At Any Cost.

So Thats Why, I Thought It Wasn't In A Polite Manner For The Poor Newbie, But Its Cool Sleazy. And Well No I Am Not Back, I Still Have 2 Months To Go. But As U Can See.....I Am Trying To Come Here More Often, I Miss This PLACE Alot!!!! And Everybody!

Back To The Topic....Well I Think He Tries To Be Like Snake. LOL.

BTW, I Was Playing This Game And U HAVE AN Option To Wear The Glasses In The game Or Take Them oFF. I Have No Idea Why Give That Option.... Wierd!. May Be It'll Come In Handy Later On, Just Like Snake Uses His Cigs!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:53 PM
HA!Do the shades do anything at all,make your vision darker?Anyways how does this game play.Does it play closer to syhpon filter or mgs

Devil Snake
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:43 PM
i know i started this thread but as i played more of this stupid game it killed me. so boring so dull so blukh. dont buy it, dont even rent it dont even borrow it.

man i am trying to get rid of this game but i dont think anyone would be buy it off me :(

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 09:03 PM
Ign hasnt even reviewed the game yet.Its not coming out till april 15 so i still dont see how you can have it.

Harry
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Devil has played it because probably he is from Europe.
The game was released a few weeks ago in Europe. It's not an original Ps2 game, it's the port of one of the best Dreamcast titles ever released, that unfortunately was released only in Europe, god knows why.

The game clearly takes more than an idea from MGS (yes, the main character is probably Snake's brother), but it's a good adventure, well-developed, with a greatly designed game world and with nice boss battles. We'll have review of the game next month, soon after the release.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:43 PM
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up harry,boy is my face red.

Harry
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:53 AM
C'mon, what's the problem? You are from U.S., it's normal that you didn't know anything about the game for Dreamcast.

Harry
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:54 AM
Btw, the game also includes VR missions :D
No, really.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:57 PM
That looks like a cool game i just hope that it isn't too much like MGS2

MakgSnake
Mar 29th, 2002, 05:40 PM
Well It Does Play Like MGS Alot. I Find It Pretty Decent And Yes It Has A Pretty Cool VR Missions!.!

But I Myself Didn't Know That It Was A DreamCast Game!.! Cool!.!
I Think DC Is A Great System!.! I Seriously Do!.!

Andi
Apr 28th, 2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Devil Snake
I just got my hands on head hunter the game. and its a total copy of metal gear.

the hero has a nasty beard. and well...........he meets up a guy called "GREY WOLF". i mean common!!!!! give me a break!!!

that is toooo much!.!

i dont mind companies copying other titles but this is too much. and the jump out shoot and the hide at the end of corner.

i like the game though cause i love these kind of games. its a decent one

has anyone else tried it yet?

I have tried it & it is like the first MGS with vr missions
It is a copy of MGS2 but you get to ride what they call a motor bike around the city!:laugh:
Good Game 7/10

Andi
Apr 28th, 2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
HA!Do the shades do anything at all,make your vision darker?Anyways how does this game play.Does it play closer to syhpon filter or mgs

SSSnake your right ! I could not think of the name of the game but thats it it plays more like Syphon Filter than it does MGS:ghost:

Infernal Mass
May 6th, 2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Devil Snake

that is toooo much!.!

:laugh:
" Grey Wolf " lol!..who else is there? "Shotgun Ocelot" XD

Mercury Shadow
May 6th, 2002, 05:28 AM
When's Headhunter being released in the USA?

Andi
May 6th, 2002, 06:40 AM
What?
:disturb:
As it not been realesed in the US
When it does i think that once you'v played MGS 1&2
It is no were near as good;)