PDA

View Full Version : your fav weapon in MGS2

Devil Snake
Mar 8th, 2002, 10:21 AM
Now its time to tell which is really your fav weapon in MGS2 and which is your fav item in MGS2.
well my fav weapon is NIKITA and my fav item is thermo goggle
.they both are awesom!:cool:
what is yours?

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Ha, ha....well, my favorite weapon is the Socom and my favorite item is....the cardboard boxes. :D I like running around with them because I feel safer. I'm a wuss, I know...:)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:59 PM
Favorite weapons is the socom my favorite item is the stealth suit.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 8th, 2002, 10:10 PM
haha, auctually, i never tired on the cardboard boxes... maybe I should sometime.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Put it this way,the cardboard box is a life saver in the harder difficultey levels.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 8th, 2002, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I've only played "normal" so i'm sure I'll use them on the harder ones...

Speaking of favorite weapons, I thought i'd add that under my avater picture of link :)

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Ha! That's cute, Merc! You really like Sniping! I never got the Stealth Suit....I haven't played MGS or MGS2 all that much, but yet I love the game so. Hmm....how strange.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 9th, 2002, 12:14 AM
How do you get the stealth suit? Get all the dog Tags? Beat it on all modes?

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:12 AM
I've always wondered about that too. I know in MGS *SPOILERS* you have to beat the game with the Otacon ending instead of the Meryl ending. But....I'm not quite sure for MGS2.

Dark Angel
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:41 PM
To get the stealth on the tanker you need to get 78 tags and to get it on the plant you need to get 121 tags

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 16th, 2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
How do you get the stealth suit? Get all the dog Tags? Beat it on all modes?

You can also try to beat the game on extreme to get the stealth.

Dark Angel
Mar 17th, 2002, 05:04 PM
oh yeah mine was only for the PAL version by the way

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:29 PM
What was for the pal version? the dog tag thing.It works for the one in the us too.

DEADPOOL623
Mar 18th, 2002, 01:04 AM
I liked the trank gun and the stealth suit...I had some fun with those in the tanker level.....I got some guards to fight thinking that one hit the other..heh heh I also liked the digital camera, especially when you send in pictures of the girls in bikinis to otocon :laugh: :ghost:

Dark Wolf
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:56 PM
For my fave weapon it would have to be between the Nikita and the AKS-74u and also the High Frequency Blade (sword)

And my fave item is Stealth suit :D

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:50 PM
I really like the m4 but i like the sword too that was really cool.

nanjij
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:13 PM
my favourite has to be the m9 (tranquailiser)
its so good in tricky situations when u havent got a supresser for ure socom. i hate socum cause u cant see where ure aiming when in 1st person
and i hate all the machine guns on mgs2, dont ask me why i just do

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:50 PM
Ive always liked the machine guns

Devil Snake
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:04 AM
well the weapons in mgs2 r brilliant and sword is awesome.well i dont know why u hate machine guns..........:peoples:

Andi
Apr 20th, 2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake

I Agree with snake "You can have more Fun with the socom"
& with the stealth suit it just take's the P**S!:laugh:

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:33 PM
My favortie Suit is Stealth Suit!!

Andi
Jun 10th, 2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Solid Snake14
My favortie Suit is Stealth Suit!!

The Stealth suit is the only suit!:peoples:

ocelot
Jun 10th, 2002, 05:09 AM
about the weapons, M4 and AKs-74u are too identical even if you have silencer on AK.my favourite weapon is S-pecial O-peration COM-mand pistol (SOCOM)

jbaseley
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:03 AM
blade is the best weapon

Ice Cold
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:15 AM

The Blade and the Digital Camera are also sweet.

jbaseley
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:20 AM
maybe also the harrier if their was the opportunity to use it in the game. now that would have been cool.

Solidus
Jul 20th, 2002, 06:26 AM
I like the sword, I hate guns, I prefer cutting in someone else's throat.

Daniel Legge
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:19 PM
i like most of the waepons but my fav is probably the socom
it fires quite quickly and im deadly accuate with it.

Has anyone else noticed how quickly the PSG1 fires it is so quick its unbeliveable.

I also love the blade its so fun and the controls for it are good as well.

Satans_Angel
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:24 PM
I like the socom and the card board boxes! Its so funny to see you moving around under those then to jump up behind someone and steal their dog tags! The sword was awesome too. I loved when you practice with it how you can hit snake! Its hillarious!

Solidus
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:16 AM
The chicken launcher is also very cool. Don't you think?

RobHardo
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:44 PM
Ha the M9 is untouchable, especially the Sniper M9, lol jk i like the sword and my favorite item is bfd, the enemy suit ninja gives you

Frozen
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:26 PM
The SOCOM with compressor and the blade are my fav weapons. So is the Stinger Missile launcher.

MakgSnake
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:14 PM
My Fav Weapon Is "M9".... Very Useful.... Usually In A Game Sniper's Always My FAV But In MGS2... "M9" Is Just A Pure Life Saver!.! But I Like The Look Of "Famas"....

As For The Best ITEM..........Hmmmmmm........."Stealth Camov" Heheh....... Other Then That....It Has To Be The "Scope"..... Always Useful In Checking The Gaurds From Far Behind What They Are Doing.

bellsdelsol
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:32 PM
I personally like the fights with the stinger missles so I would have to say that is my favorite weapon. And the stealth suit is nice but I have to say the BDU as being the best item it is so fun to screw with the guards.

Frozen
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:49 PM
Indeed, the BDU was real cool, specially when going into alert mode, get the hell out of there, so then they will "clear" and you will "clear" alongside with them :laugh:

But now that I've beating the game some more times, I got to admit that another favorite weapon of mine is.............................. my own hands! (oh well, Snake's or Raiden's) Is soooo cool to give them those choke holds! :D

KMFDM_Kid2000
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:49 AM
Mine's always been the PSG-1 :D

MakgSnake
Sep 26th, 2002, 09:48 PM
In Every Game I Love Sniper Rifles, BUT Not IN MGS Games. May Be Because We LOSE The Option Of MOVING. Damn Thats STUPID

I Mean Common, Its Not Like IF We Go Into Sniping We DONT Mov AT ALL.

But Then Again, It Brings More Realism. Oh Well

Damn I Can GO Against MGS And AT The SAME Time Defend It, Damn I Am Good!.!

Daedaelus
Sep 30th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Favorite weapon: Socom

Favorie item: Stealth Suit :ghost: