PDA

View Full Version : I am stuck on a part on ffx.!

kamari-ice
Mar 8th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Help.See I am stuck on the first battle in Moonflow.I think the monsters name is Extractor or something?I can't beat him, he keeps on droping Depth Charges and killing Wakka and Tidus.Is there a potion or something that Wakka or Tidus has to kill it fast, if not how do you kill it?Its a great game too, just hope to get farther.

IcyMourdor
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:36 AM
This is the underwater battle right?

Equiping lightning-based weapons will help. There isn't really a startagy to defeat them. Just keep well healed and attack.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 8th, 2002, 01:35 PM
Like Mourdor said equip lightning to your weopons. Just have you strongest character attack and the other heal I guess. You could also try guarding when he prepares for that attack possibly?

Hadoken
Mar 8th, 2002, 11:18 PM
err, i think you need to level up to kamari. if you cant beat that thing, you sure as heck aint beating the other bosses later.
but with that thingy underwater, just equip lightning weapons if you have them. and shields with water ward/proof also help some.
and attack it when it says "readying depth charges". i barely healed in that battle, but all i did was attack when it said that. then when it goes back down, thats the time to heal.

jenova_jeb
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:44 AM
I wish I could help ya, but I haven't played it in a long time and I'm to lazy to go upstairs and get my guide. :kupo:

kawboy
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:23 PM
the stategy guide says......LOTSA hi-potions!!!