PDA

View Full Version : Member's picture(no not the usual lol)

Pages : [1] 2

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:19 PM
OK, what I need for everyone to do is post their picture, and then I will make a huge picture of everyone all together, now then, the best kinds of images are ones that have you either alone or your face, so please post some nice images and I will make this huge picture in a few days after everyone is done posting theirs :)

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:28 PM
I'll ask 007, Neo, CC, SSSnake to see if we can get a group picture of us all.

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:45 PM
hehe, you misunderstood. You post nice pictures of yourself individually and I'll come up with a cool them for them all :)

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:48 PM
bad links =P

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:04 PM
my pic is in the other thread.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Here's me and my bud getting it on at Jabba's palace.

http://thq.wotf.net/wedding/wedd10.jpg

FuNkY mOnK
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:31 PM
which one is you?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:36 PM
Ok heres picks of me and Cannibal.I look horid though in my pic

Cannibal (http://finalfantasyakamie.homestead.com/files/Steve.jpg)

SSSnake (http://finalfantasyakamie.homestead.com/files/Will.jpg)

BowevelJoe
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:50 PM
this is my ugly mug, watch out though, it has been known to break glass :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Where is it.I cant see anything.

BowevelJoe
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:06 PM
you cant attach pictures to posts?! thats what i did, why didnt it work?!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Yeah for some reason the attach picture thing doesnt work i dont know why though

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Hey cool pics guys. Nice strat SSSnake! I'm scanning some pics of my "rock" days to show you. In the meantime here's another pic of me pic (http://thq.wotf.net/banners/Andrew2.jpg)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Jees sleazy how come you have such good pics and mine look like crap.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Jees sleazy how come you have such good pics and mine look like crap.

Well that pic was taken by my wife uncle. He has a great camera. I also touch up the quality in photoshop. Ok SSSnake, here's my rock band pics. (The quality of some of these isn't great)

1. From a gig waaay back in 1990 (In the metal band Death salvation)
pic1 (http://thq.wotf.net/banners/gig01.jpg)
pic2 (http://thq.wotf.net/banners/gig02.jpg)
2. A pic of me and my Les Paul. (Yes its a real Gibson) My fav guitar (http://thq.wotf.net/banners/AndrewLespaul.jpg)
3. Too much hair. hairbag (http://thq.wotf.net/banners/AndrewHair.jpg)
4. This was in 1998. The Christmas Daddies fund raiser. Not a big deal but it was broadcast live on tv across the maritimes (Eastern Canada) so my nerves were shot. Guess that was my 15 minutes. gig (http://thq.wotf.net/banners/gig03.jpg)

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:10 PM
nice pics sleazy! Oh and Thanks for the pics everyone, I need a few more from the good old ppl (harry's pic is also required) so is SA and Fortune's >,< and I shall make a masterpiece :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!You definatley have the rocker image sleazy much more than i do.I try to get some pics with my actual band sometime.I have tofind some replacements for those who didnt want to partake in it

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:26 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!You definatley have the rocker image sleazy

LOL! You mean HAD the rocker image. I'm afraid those days are almost finished.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:30 PM
Come on the rocker in you is still there you just have to find it.I plan to rock until i die.

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:33 PM
hehe that's our sleazy. He's one of the best people I've ever met. Just simply neutral/dilligent =P

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:56 PM
Thanks Spirit. You guys rock too! When I'm finished school, I'll probably join or form another group. It is a lot of fun.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:39 AM
Nice pics of you in the metal band sleazy! #3 "too much hair" auctually looks like the lead singer of system of a down.. Are you hiding something from us :peoples:

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:28 AM
hahaha i was thinking the same thing man, he did look alot like the singer of SoaD lol

Spirit
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:02 AM
hey joe, I already got ur pic, but u might as well post it here =P

007_JamesBond
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:29 PM
I hate getting my picture taken, there are not to many people who have pics of me, I cant put one up any way

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
you cant attach pictures to posts?! thats what i did, why didnt it work?!

Attachment is disabled, that's why it doesn't work :sarcasm:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:58 PM
yeah, a while ago I asked about the attachments and apparently they were taken off because of the chanse that someone could send a virus through or something like that, so it was dissabled. To bad though, there are alot of cool things I wanted to put on through my computer that weren't on the net.

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:01 PM
You can get a webspace or ask someone to host the things you'd like to upload. It's safer and you'll have a better control once you have uploaded them .

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:02 PM
ahh, dont roll your eyes rude woman! ahh, ah well, spirit has muh pic anyways, if you want too see how fuureaky i look ill just e-mail you a pic lol

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:05 PM
ahh, dont roll your eyes rude woman!

AHHHH! I'm not rude! Why do you say so!?

*cries*

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Ok heres picks of me and Cannibal.I look horid though in my pic

Cannibal (http://finalfantasyakamie.homestead.com/files/Steve.jpg)

SSSnake (http://finalfantasyakamie.homestead.com/files/Will.jpg)

Aww.....SSSnake and Cannibal....you two look like really sweet guys! ;) Definitely so much better than any guys at my ugly ass school. *Sniff* It's so sad though. If both of you were at my school, you guys probably would ignore me big time. I SO do not look like I play games at all, so you wouldn't even know plus I don't say anything about it, so you guys would definitely think I'm a big ass dork. I would put my pic up, but I don't know how, I don't have a scanner, and I'm am SOOOOOOO ugly and unphotogenic, so Bowevel Joe....you're not alone. :laugh: (j/k)

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Don't say that. i'd probally find you as a good friend. You're my age and you love anime and vidoe games, that's what attracted me to Liz, who is the chick that a lot of people see me marrying in the future, and the only reason I ever went up and talked to her in the first place was because she loved anime, could speak a bit of it, and could draw it better than myself, and a lot of people find her a complete dork. Not me of coarse.

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:23 PM
mmm I don't have decent pics (recent) so I dunno what to post at the moment :p
Months ago I posted a pic with a scarf and someone told me I looked like Raziel from Soul Reaver. Ok, that's cool, but :heh: I don't have decent photos in which I don't look like Raziel maybe ...

I'm a rude person after all...
*looks at Boweveljoe*
*cries more*

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
mmm I don't have decent pics (recent) so I dunno what to post at the moment :p
Months ago I posted a pic with a scarf and someone told me I looked like Raziel from Soul Reaver. Ok, that's cool, but :heh: I don't have decent photos in which I don't look like Raziel maybe ...

I'm a rude person after all...
*looks at Boweveljoe*
*cries more*

Man, that sucks. But, I don't think they meant that you looked like Raziel, Raziel....I think it's because of the scarf thing....but even so....that's pretty mean. *pats Fortune on the back* Don't feel sad, I'm pretty sure you have other pics; maybe you could just take a picture of yourself now, and post it later when it develops. :) Oh! And I like your avatar again! How cute!

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Don't say that. i'd probally find you as a good friend. You're my age and you love anime and vidoe games, that's what attracted me to Liz, who is the chick that a lot of people see me marrying in the future, and the only reason I ever went up and talked to her in the first place was because she loved anime, could speak a bit of it, and could draw it better than myself, and a lot of people find her a complete dork. Not me of coarse.

*Sigh* It would be nice to have some of you guys as my friends at school. I'm all alone....:weep: Hey, how do you guys put your pics up? I'm totally clueless on this stuff.....you need your own website, right? *Feels utterly stupid*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:34 PM
I glad you thought we looked like sweet guys.I bet your incredibly sweet too.Anyways soul was the one that hosted ours pics and i wrote in the links to them

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

I think it's because of the scarf thing....but even so....that's pretty mean.

Ah yes, I know it was because of the scarf :
there was nothing to see apart from the scarf in that pic :p
I was just trying to hide the face, so I guess it worked...

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:43 PM
I was totally suprized when I saw a pic of me here. I had no idea that SSSnake posted a pic of me up here. But at least it was a decent pic of me. I don't look like a video game character or an anime character at that like Fortune though.

And don't be so careless with your words, a lot of people call me a real ass and the same for SSSnake. We can be very mature, nice, caring, honest, polite, gentlemen if the situation calls for it, but we're usually just a couple of average, foul, perverted, typical males who can show off a sweet face from time to time.

But all in all, you'd enjoy our company, and I'm sure I'd do the same for you.

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Anyways soul was the one that hosted ours pics and i wrote in the links to them

Yes, I think if anyone needs a place to upload the pics, just ask. There are few people who can host pics here, if you wanna show them :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Come on Fortune dont be shy just put up a pic.I put one up and i look horrible and i mean horrible it was definatley not one of my better day.But anyway please get a pic up i think everyone should

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:48 PM
Apart from the Raziel one...well, I have to look for pics to post :p

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Hmm....maybe I'll try to post my pic up. But, I'm totally, and I mean TOTALLY ugly......for real, my face is lopsided and one eye is slightly higher than the other, but you can only see it in pictures. If any of you saw me in person.....well.....I might have a chance to look okay. That's why I hate getting my picture taken, especially school pictures. :disturb: Okay, but....do I need a scanner or a digital camera in order to upload my pic to the host? And, if I can use a digital camera....oh...this is just too confusing. Forget it, I'm an airhead. :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:58 PM
You can use either to get a pic of yourself.As for uploading you have to get someone to host it

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Hmm....maybe I'll try to post my pic up. But, I'm totally, and I mean TOTALLY ugly......for real, my face is lopsided and one eye is slightly higher than the other, but you can only see it in pictures. If any of you saw me in person.....well.....I might have a chance to look okay. That's why I hate getting my picture taken, especially school pictures. :disturb: Okay, but....do I need a scanner or a digital camera in order to upload my pic to the host? And, if I can use a digital camera....oh...this is just too confusing. Forget it, I'm an airhead. :p
I always thought that SSSnake and I were the best at always puting ourselves down, but it looks like you're giving us competieion.

Anyways, stop being so hard on yourself, I'm sure you don't look that bad, and you know how the picture makes people seem to look athousand times uglyer than they really are, so stop your whining and just put up a pic of yourself. I want to know what you really look like.

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:02 PM
meryl, you don't need a scanner or a camera to upload your pic, you need a scanner or a camera just to put the pic inside your PC (ah, I tried to explain and my words sound a bit dumb :p). After you have the pic in your pc, you can send it thru e-mail to someone and ask to upload it :)

BTW, I'll post a pic, but it's not what you think :D

=^T^= (http://digilander.iol.it/raineloire/Cattur.jpg)

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Awe, you're soo cute. i always knew you were a puu$$y! j/k

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:06 PM
Most of all, as you can see, I have nice pointy ears !

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Oh no she's a cat.There taking over the world again.Now seriously were the real pic ,your killing us here.

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:15 PM
meryl, you don't need a scanner or a camera to upload your pic, you need a scanner or a camera just to put the pic inside your PC (ah, I tried to explain and my words sound a bit dumb :p). After you have the pic in your pc, you can send it thru e-mail to someone and ask to upload it :)

BTW, I'll post a pic, but it's not what you think :D

=^T^= (http://digilander.iol.it/raineloire/Cattur.jpg)

Ah! Really? Okay, I get it! :happy: Oh wait....I have a question (sorry guys! :heh:) Do I need to save it to the C: harddrive? Or do I just e-mail it to them? Oh and......can anyone here host a pic for me? *Feels embarrassed*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Better off to save it to the hard drive incase you make a mistake.But you can just email it out

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Ok, first you scan the pic or take it with a digital camera (or ask someone else who has a scanner or a digital camera to help you), then you save it in your hard disk and when you're done you send it thru e-mail. I can host the pic if you need it, so once you can get it, you can e-mail the pic to my e-mail address
Hope it's clear, but if you have other questions don't feel embarassed :)

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:20 PM
Okay....but I have a general question for all those who wants to see my ugly ass self: Do you guys want to see me "girly" or "guyish" if I can ever put my pic up? Dressing like a guy is my regular self, but I don't mind being dressed up at times. Ahh....to be a girl caught between dressing like a girl or a guy is one tough job...

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:22 PM
mmm I'm not a guy, but I think you should post a pic you like, without thinking about the way you're dressed...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:23 PM
I would rather see you as being yourself.If you take a picture of the way you normally are it usually turns out better

Spirit
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:26 PM
I think most of you already seen my picture =P

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:28 PM
But for those who haven't seen it yet, you should post it again here, together with the other pics :D

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Okay, I will do that. Thanks for your help, minna-san! (Everyone) Now.....who here is a host? (That's sounds kinda weird...)

Soul Angel
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:07 PM
I can host it for you merylsilverburg if you want :)

Btw I guess I'll post a pic of my ugly face when I get a recent pic of me :p

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:12 PM
How come everyone cut themselves down.I know i do it a lot but i dont think everyone else should

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Soul Angel
I can host it for you merylsilverburg if you want :)

Btw I guess I'll post a pic of my ugly face when I get a recent pic of me :p

Really?! Sugoi! Thank you, Soul Angel! Okay...so should I just e-mail the pic to you?

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:30 PM
How come everyone cut themselves down.I know i do it a lot but i dont think everyone else should

Hmmm....since you do it, why can't everyone else? Not to be mean, just wondering. Besides, mostly everyone thinks they don't look that great, so that's why they (including me) put ourselves down. Besides, SSSnake, you say you look horrible, but I don't think so! I don't see why girls don't like you. You look very nice and quiet, which is a quality mature girls would like. Maybe girls in your school hate that because they go for those dumb ass jocks. (Screw them..) :)

Soul Angel
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:46 PM

Really?! Sugoi! Thank you, Soul Angel! Okay...so should I just e-mail the pic to you?

Yep if you just email me the pic at [email protected] and I'll upload it on my webspace for you and pm you the url for it ;)

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:51 PM

Yep if you just email me the pic at [email protected] and I'll upload it on my webspace for you and pm you the url for it ;)

Okay! I'll try to find a pic or take a new one soon. Thank you again, Soul Angel! :happy: :happy: :happy:

talon101
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:47 PM
wish i had a scanner to put my pic on

i am really small like ummm small!

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by talon101
wish i had a scanner to put my pic on

i am really small like ummm small!

Eh? Like....how small? Do you mean small-framed or short? I'm 5'3" tall. All these tall dudes always kill me in the school hallways, 'cause they never see me. How annoying.

IcyMourdor
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:01 PM
I should get my pic up whenever I get the time to go to SSSnake's house.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:13 PM
We need more pics,hurry people get the pics up.Im going to take some new ones of myself sometime

talon101
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:21 PM

Eh? Like....how small? Do you mean small-framed or short? I'm 5'3" tall. All these tall dudes always kill me in the school hallways, 'cause they never see me. How annoying.

i mean like small short i dont do feet here but im 1.4meters tall and im only 13 years old

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by talon101

i mean like small short i dont do feet here but im 1.4meters tall and im only 13 years old

Um.....1.4 meters, eh? Hmmm.....I do not know how to convert that into feet. I suck at these conversions....does anyone know?

DragonSphere
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:54 AM
I'm pretty sure that 1 meter is about 39 inches. So I'm guessing talon is within 39-41 in, roughly equalling a few inches above 3 feet. But then again, I am never really good with math.
:p

As for my pic, I'll try to find a decent looking one as soon as possible and post it here.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 08:32 AM
Man the guy is damn short.What happen talon how come your so short

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:49 PM
Hmm....talon101 did say he was only 13.....maybe he haven't reached a growth spurt or something. :confused:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Well anyways back to the picture topic.We need some more people to post them.

007_JamesBond
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:19 PM
talon you are about the size of my leg but back to the pic. thing, I hate pictures and cameras

Mercury Shadow
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:21 PM
I could post a pic, but it'd be of my band playing live, and it's mostly of my hair... i don't have any recent pictures.

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Okay, okay....here are my pictures. I decided to show both versions of me: Guy and Girl. So here they are, but I advise you to turn away quickly after seeing them.....otherwise you'll turn to stone. :heh:

Guy:
http://www.homestead.com/finalfantasyakamie/files/Mvc-007s.jpg

Girl:
http://www.homestead.com/finalfantasyakamie/files/Mvc-008s.jpg

Mercury Shadow
Mar 8th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Meryl, you're too hard on yourself, you didn't look bad at all! And by the way, I didn't turn to stone :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Holy crap Meryl.You look really really good.I dont know why your always downing yourself but you look really good

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Thanks, SSSnake. :) But, I do look better in real life. I'm probably the most unphotogenic person on the planet. :sarcasm:

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
Meryl, you're too hard on yourself, you didn't look bad at all! And by the way, I didn't turn to stone :D

Thanks, Merc! :) You should post up your pic too! :) :)

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:08 PM
Whatdoyamean ugly?????? Merylsilverburg looks good to me.

merylsilverburg
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:18 PM
Thank you too, Sleazy P Martini. But, we need more pictures of other people. Hmmm....I dunno how many girls are on here, but we need Fortune's, Soul Angel's, Mana's, Ruby Moon.....eh.....well.....hmm....that's all I know. I was going to spit out Faile, but I just remembered, he's a guy. :heh: But, we need guy's too!

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:05 AM
Yay meryl!!!
You look so cuteee!
Very nice really!
And I'm envious now, because you have a cool Asian look!

You're right, girls should post other pics! Maybe they're shy!
*cough*I'm looking for decent and recent pics*cough*

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:21 AM
Yay meryl!!!
You look so cuteee!
Very nice really!

Thanks Fortune. :)

And I'm envious now, because you have a cool Asian look![/color]

Ugh...believe me, you don't want to be Asian. I really hate being Asian mainly because since I'm so guyish, all Asian girls despise me because I'm totally ruining the whole tradition of "Asian girls are supposed to be stupidy girly".

You're right, girls should post other pics! Maybe they're shy!
*cough*I'm looking for decent and recent pics*cough*[/color]

Yes! C'mon ladies! I'm pretty sure some of the guys on here wouldn't mind! ;) Don't let me be the only chick with her pic up! And Fortune....don't worry! I'm pretty sure you look really nice! Just find a pic..I want to see what you look like!! :)

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:25 AM
I don't think you look so guysh only because you don't use tons of make-up.
You really look like a girl (nice one I'd say heheh) also on the guysh pic.
So, don't worry about what others say!

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:29 AM
I don't care what people say. And even though I don't look guyish....I really do act like one! :heh: That's why they hate me. But, see, I really don't give a s*** because they're annoying anyway, and if they want to go around prancing in little short skirts and get ogled by horny men.....that's their stupid problem! *Sigh* We need more pictures from other people....

Pu the Owl
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:34 AM
:heh: I know what you mean!

C'mon guys and girls! Don't be shy and post your pics! :D

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:39 AM
Yeah! Otherwise Spirit's massive picture wouldn't be really massive. It'll only be a group. C'mon! :D :D

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:00 AM
that conversion isent very good because my mum said i was 4 foot 10 inches
im still short

DragonSphere
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:06 AM
Oh, sorry. See, like I said, I'm not very good with mathematics. :p

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:26 AM
u wernt very close (no offense);)

soon im geting my photo on here soon so dont make finnal thing yet k?

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 01:54 PM
4'10, talon? Hey, that's not bad! My cousin is around 4'5" and she's 43 years old! I'm pretty sure you'll get taller, 'cause there's some guys at my school who were the shorter than me (I'm 5'3") when they were in the middle school, but now, they become taller than me. Anyway, Spirit probably won't make a final pic till he's got everyone, so hurry people! Let's get those pics up!

talon101
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:18 PM
every one thats alot and it will take awile

x157anz
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:33 PM
Is anybody bigger than me ?!
Im 6'2.
I like bieng big,,Look older so i get served for cool things,,,People dont mess with you.
And you know what they say about big feet :laugh:

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:33 PM
meryl, you're hot!!! and x157anz I'm 6'2" almost though hehe...
hmmm nice pics everyone I'll show mine lol
http://www.liquid2k.com/spiritslayer/vlad.jpg
http://www.liquid2k.com/spiritslayer/vlad5.jpg
http://www.liquid2k.com/spiritslayer/vlad6.jpg

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:40 PM
arrg Spirit has a pic of me, he can post it up somehow if you guys really want to see how scary i am

Meryl, why are you dissin on the pretty girl in the pictures? thats not very nice of you!

(ahh i know its you, im not quite that stupid...or am i?!) :)

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:00 PM
hehe you asked for it =P
I'll post it when I have time =P

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Spirit
meryl, you're hot!!!

............:blink: Okay...if you think so....:right: But, thank you anyway.

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:08 PM
arrg Spirit has a pic of me, he can post it up somehow if you guys really want to see how scary i am

I want to see a pic of you! I'm pretty sure you're not scary....but if you look like Bill Gates....then THAT'S scary...:disgust: But, I bet you aren't. :)

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:13 PM
ahh man just dont mess with it lol, im scared to see what you would do to it lol...

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:26 PM
I don't think Spirit would be that mean. ;) Besides, we need more pics! I can't emphasize that enough. We need Mercury_Shadow's, Mourdor's, talon101, Fortune's, Soul Angel's, Mana's, Gaseous Snake's, Xiliphore.....and others! I'm not gonna name off everyone, 'cause it's up to them if they want to put their pic up. *Sigh* I probably wouldn't have either, but I just thought, "Oh, what the hell?" I wonder what MakgSnake looks like? :confused:

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:28 PM
heheheheeheh
you'll seee hehehehe
here it is =D
http://www.liquid2k.com/spiritslayer/joelol.gif
lol

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:45 PM
dude, not even i can tell that that is me, wtf did you do to that pic lol?!

ah thats a bit better, still looks a bit weird, but i doubt you would post the original pic anyways eh? :laugh:

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:48 PM
updated =P

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:54 PM
Man boweveljoe your pic looks wierd cant exactly tell what you look like

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:56 PM
still weird but i guess thats as close to normal as you will let it stay eh? :laugh:

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:57 PM
yeah Ssnake, spirit focked with it, so its all distorted, i wish he would just post the original lol...

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:07 PM
ummm well.... I'll post the original tommorow =P
or tonight if he annoys me enough >,< j/k

Mercury Shadow
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:13 PM
I'll try to put some pictures up later tonight...

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:21 PM
ahaha sweet, i just wish spirit would post "me" instead of that wierd stuff lol

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:26 PM
fine
http://www.liquid2k.com/spiritslayer/boweveljoe.jpg

Mercury Shadow
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:28 PM
On the ol' school bus in that pic, i see...

I hate the school bus. My bus driver is the biggest redneck int he world. She brings her little kids ont he bus and she always spanks them and yells at them, while she's driving! I feel so unsafe! haha..

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:31 PM
ahaha thats my "surprised" look :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
I hate the school bus. My bus driver is the biggest redneck int he world. She brings her little kids ont he bus and she always spanks them and yells at them, while she's driving! I feel so unsafe! haha..

OMIGOD! That is so.....I can't believe she's a school bus driver! Omigod, Merc! If I were you.....I would just steal a car and drive instead! :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Hay boweveljoe nice pic i dont know why you always cut yourself down you look fine

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Yeah, BowevelJoe....you look like a friendly and fun person to be around with. :) *Sigh* There's no one like that at my school....only stupid jerks.

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:37 PM
alas i try not to be that person, i like to include everyone ya know, i know how it feels to be that odd man out ya know, for all those rude people, just kick em in the nuts (if they have any) and run away from them, then if they say they are going to sue you say, Hey! im just lookin out for ya, you look like a great backstreet boy member! :laugh:

blonde people: backstreet boy guys have really high voices, scary like stuff, when you get kicked in the nads you shoot a couple of octives higher eh? :laugh: ;)

merylsilverburg
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:42 PM
[B blonde people: backstreet boy guys have really high voices, scary like stuff, when you get kicked in the nads you shoot a couple of octives higher eh? :laugh: ;) [/B]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BowevelJoe
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:47 PM
ah, i try to give everyone a good laugh eh, you could say its the weed i dont smoke, or the massive amounts of alcohol ive never comsumed, but..i dunno...i believe i just confused my self...:laugh:

Spirit
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:50 PM
hehe he looks friendly offline, yet is he online?? most ppl are the other way around...

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:06 AM
Other piccies! :love:

Spirit, your second pic is scary hehehe but it's only because it's too dark :D

MakgSnake
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Ive Always Given In My Pics And All, And Again I Will, But I Have To Wait For My Cousin's Scanner To Get All Well..

I Wanna Give In My LATEST Pic....Hair Kinda Short And All...In Pakistan!.!

I Will Soon.

Inshallah

And Meryl....U Are Really CUTE!.! I Swear! Very Nice! And I Dont Think U Look Like A Guy But A Pretty Asian Female!

Now Waiting To See Full Version Of Fortune!.!

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:27 PM
I've always avoided cameras and now that I need a pic I can't find one :D

BTW, MakgSnake, I'm always glad to see you around posting :)

MakgSnake
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:36 PM

BTW, MakgSnake, I'm always glad to see you around posting :)
Thanks Fortune, I Try My Very Best To Get On And That Also For Long. Things Aren't Going Great Right Now.

Neways... As For Ure Pic.....The One I Saw, In Which I Can See Ure Eyes. I Think Thats A Great Pic. Very Mysterious, And I Really Liked It....The Pic And Ure Eyes As Well I, And Thats Why I Want To See The Complete Pic Of Ures!.! :D

I Am Sure Next Time When I Come Online....I'll Be Seeing It!.! I Hope So!!!:happy:

Pu the Owl
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:53 PM
*points at MakgSnake*
*he's talking of the Raziel pic*

Let's hope you won't be forced to see Raziel next time :laugh:

talon101
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:55 PM
i hope so too
im need my pic on
it will be on soon hopefuly

MakgSnake
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:14 PM

Let's hope you won't be forced to see Raziel next time :laugh:
Raziel?.... I Dont Think So.... And Even If So....He Is Pretty Cool With The Mask On, And I Mean Really COOL. May Be Ure Talking About Raziel Before He Was Thrown In The Sea Of Dead..... Cause Then He Was REALLY Good Looking IMO.

But Neways....I Think It Was A Great Pic.!. I Think It Was In Black And White Too. I Cant Recall It That Well. But It Seemed Really Cool.... I'd Say It Was A "Teaser" Pic Of Fortune! :D

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:55 PM
Hmm....now I'm really curious to see Fortune.

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:28 PM
aye, so am i, i mean meryls hot, come on fortune, i bet your just another one of those girls that put themselves down alot but they are really pretty eh? I mean you couldnt look any worse than me eh? :laugh:

Hah...that isnt possible, unless your a yeti...and i know your not a yeti :)

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Yeah Fortune! Plus, I kinda want to see that Raziel pic for some strange reason. Maybe you could post two pics up? We need more girls, how about Rei? Or Hylas? (I hope those two are girls, no offense!) By the way, BowevelJoe....yes, Meryl Silverburg is hot, but me, I'm not. :D

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:37 PM
alas it may suprise you but i was talking about you ;) your way to hard on yourself, your a pretty girl, if anyone else tells you otherwise give em the back street boys treatment eh? :)

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:42 PM
alas it may suprise you but i was talking about you ;) your way to hard on yourself, your a pretty girl, if anyone else tells you otherwise give em the back street boys treatment eh? :)

Heh, heh, yeah the Backstreet Boys...:D. Those guys are such a bunch of losers....it may seem shocking but I used to listen to their music. :shock:

Anyway, more pics please! Who else is there that we haven't seen?

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:56 PM
i think all girls went through that stage though...ah well, its just another one of those dirty skeletons in the closet eh? :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Strange isn't it? I mean, when I heard their music I thought, "Hey, not bad..." But now, when I think about it, they must've used some brainwashing device in their songs to get people to like it. Now when I hear their music, it's just static.

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:25 PM
hahaha yeah, the lyrics "We love everyone of you fans! Go buy all of our merchendise to show how much you love us! lalala, were gonna sing about loving you so go buy our stuff so we can get rich! yeah yeah yeah! because we love youuuu!!!"

the end :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:30 PM
Wow! this is new,what topic are we on now.Hay where are

new pictures.Grrr................This makes me mad.

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:42 PM
Yeah, everyone became afraid of posting their pics all of a sudden. What happened people?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:43 PM
I'll make them more afraid if they dont post them.I'll find where they live and pay them an unpleasant visit

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:46 PM
Aw, SSSnake. Don't do that....just send them a virus on their computers...:D Ha, ha...just kidding people! But seriously, where's the pics?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Lets see we really need fortunes,harry's,makg's,talons,and a bucnch of others

merylsilverburg
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Hmmm...how about Rei, Mana, Ruby Moon, Universal Disaster, MADRUCKIS(?), Soul Angel's, Rocky, Mourdor, Mercury_Shadow, Hylas, 007 James Bond, Nanjij, TtTackler.....oh boy....I can't remember everyone....

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Heres what you can do meryl.Get each name and pm message them to post there pic.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:03 PM
I can't really find any straight foward pictures of me, do I need a clear one of my head? Is whoever is making this going to make a collage or something? because most of the pictures I have are of me playing guitar and headbanging and all...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:06 PM
I think any pic will do.As long as we can see you.

BowevelJoe
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:12 PM
aye, but then youd see them, dun dun dun! smile your on candid camera! :laugh:

Spirit
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:19 PM
c'mon ppl this is for posting your pictures not general talk, I can't even find pictures of whoever posted them since its so spammed up... jeeze
either discuss them or post them,
otherwise I'd have to delay the making of this "picture"

talon101
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:25 PM
noo dont do that ive went through a lot to try and get my pic up
and i still havent got it yet but i will soon
mabe u should start a new one with no chat just pic and no talking

Spirit
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:47 PM
sounds like a plan..... perhaps better suited for gallery =P

Pu the Owl
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:02 AM
Maybe you could post two pics up? We need more girls, how about Rei? Or Hylas? (I hope those two are girls, no offense!)

Rei told me she has to find a scanner before she can post anything :D

And regarding Hylas, she'll be back in some days, when all her debts will be paid and she'll be able to get back her Internet connection :laugh:

And yes: they're both girls hehehe

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Holy crap! I'm gone for one f*cking weekend and all of the sudden this thread got ten pages, and only about six pics of members. Come on people, post yourself. I want to see your pretty faces.

Oh yeah, and merle, you look good, i don't know why you were so hard on yourself. I'm a bad picture person as well, but I take my best pics while I'm not smiling, because I can't fake a smile and the strait face keeps me looking as close to myself as possible. And Boweveljoe, you look cool also. I wasn't expecting that pic at all.

Well, I hope that big pic that we've been posting for is almost done, because i want to see what all fo us will look like together.

Pu the Owl
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:52 PM
So, I couldn't find recent pics here...
I must post a terrible one (very low quality) because it's the most recent I could find...
Ahhh I'm so sorry! Don't laugh, please! :p

Dumb face but cool hair (http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/uuuhhh.jpg)

The other one is for meryl, who asked for the older Raziel pic :D

Raziel (http://digilander.iol.it/raineloire/sciarpa.jpg)

Now I can go and hide for the rest of my life :heh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:56 PM
Wow fortune you look really really good.Now we have 2 great lookin women on ps2fantasy.All we need now is to see the rest

Pu the Owl
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Let's hope to see better pics from the other girls (better if compared to mine :right:)

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:02 PM
whoow man...someones sexy, now where did you say you lived, woohoo, time for a date! :) ahh man, another girl that disses on herself, yet she is sexy...ah well, your pretty :)

Pu the Owl
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:06 PM
hehe no way! I know I'm not good looking :laugh: but I have other qualities...

Ahemm... maybe...

I just thought it was unfair to leave meryl alone!

Random note: I forgot to draw the pointy ears also in the last pic.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Quit cutting on yourself im the only one that can do that.Anyways Fortune,you and meryl are to good looking girls.So more negative comments

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:21 PM
aye, pretty girls shouldnt bring themselves down, if you guys keep that up me and Ssnake are gonna have to take you ladies out on a date, and hook you up with some anime and such eh Ssnake? So come on, just look in the mirror with a clear head, dont listen to what everyone else says, its what YOU think that matters the most ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:24 PM
Alright Good plan boweveljoe.But we better stop with the posts or spirits going to get all mad again.

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:45 PM
alas i think spirit is way used to me by now eh spirit:laugh:

Harry
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:16 PM
whoow man...someones sexy, now where did you say you lived, woohoo, time for a date! :) ahh man, another girl that disses on herself, yet she is sexy...ah well, your pretty :)

heyhey sure she's sexy, but remember the administrators here are in love ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Harry

heyhey sure she's sexy, but remember the administrators here are in love ;)

Ok that just blew my mind :roll: You serious harry or you joking

Harry
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Hehehehe, no that's true. By the way, Carlito is not in love with Rei :)

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:31 PM
danget, they are always taken...:frust: :mad:

lol ah well, life goes on eh? :laugh: ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:35 PM
Ok all i have to say is thats wierd.Dont ask me why but i think its wierd maybe its the shock of never knowing

Harry
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:35 PM
danget, they are always taken...:frust: :mad:

lol ah well, life goes on eh? :laugh: ;)

Hahaha, you should never give up BewelJoe.

I guess I should post my pic, but I really have none good or recent... I'll post a new one as soon as possible.

Harry
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Ok all i have to say is thats wierd.Dont ask me why but i think its wierd maybe its the shock of never knowing

Hey that's not weird... we were in love before Ps2Fantasy.com... we founded the website together, you know.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:42 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Woh! thats new to me i did not know that.

Harry
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:44 PM
I think we should rename this thread
Member's picture (what's behind their avatars) :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:51 PM
Yeah sort of like behind the music.Hehe that would be cool.We could find out about each others personal and life and make a biography out of them hahaha.Oh the possibilitys.Anyways harry you gonna get a pic of yourself up anytime soon?

Spirit
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:27 AM

Hey that's not weird... we were in love before Ps2Fantasy.com... we founded the website together, you know.
are you reffering to fortune btw harry?

Harry
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:15 AM
Yeah...

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:40 AM
ahaha congrats Sir Harry, you got you a pretty woman, just hold on to her eh? (good personality too, thats another +)

IcyMourdor
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:34 AM
So you are saying the time I spent hitting on Fortune was a waste.

Bah, you guys have to tell me these sort of things.

BTW, congrats Harry.

Rei
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:45 AM
By the way, Carlito is not in love with Rei :)

ROFL :laugh: :laugh:
That would be funny, and odd at the same time !

Spirit
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:48 AM
hmmmm why is that?
btw check you pm rei >,<

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:51 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ............................:weep:.....Fortune.... ..you're such a pretty girl!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DISSING YOURSELF FOR??!! :confused: Sorry, spirit, I know you said no more posts, but I gotta! You look so cool and pretty and all punk-rocker chick....I love that! :happy: Plus, you don't look so bad in that Raziel pic! You look so mysterious and pretty! I really like your hair color. You shouldn't be dissin' yourself off. I mean, listen to all the other guys on the forum....ah, well, maybe you shouldn't since you're with Harry....but, just listen to their compliments.....:D Don't ever say you're not pretty 'cause you are!

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Eh....sorry for double posting, but maybe Spirit should make an individual gallery just for pics, then on this thread, we'll talk about them or give our responses. That way, Spirit wouldn't have to struggle lookin' for those photos. By the way....SSSnake, maybe you and I should team up and hunt down the members who refuse to post their pics. :D I take the A's through M's and you take the N's through Z's? How 'bout it, man? :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Seems like a weighted task i think about it.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Heh, yeah, I know, just joking. :) But, we do need more pics. I didn't realize we only had 6! :shock: Hmmm....do we have jenova_jeb's pic? We also need NeoSoldier, goodman, and Hadoken's pics.

Harry
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Heh, yeah, I know, just joking. :) But, we do need more pics. I didn't realize we only had 6! :shock: Hmmm....do we have jenova_jeb's pic? We also need NeoSoldier, goodman, and Hadoken's pics.

I'll ask a pic to goodman/farfus. He probably didn't have the time to post here.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:38 PM
Ah, thanks Harry! That'd help a lot! :)

Harry
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:42 PM
I think we had goodman's pic in the ps2fantasy gallery created by Makgsnake. But I forgot the URL!

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Heh, heh...that's okay! I think it's better if we see a recent pic than an old one. I wish we could have MakgSnake's pic too. Hopefully, he'll get a chance to post his before this is over.

Soul Angel
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:08 PM
I've actually got some pics of Makg on my computer which he sent me, but I'm not sure how recent they are?
But if Makg wanted me to put them up I'll be happy to do so :)

Harry
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:31 PM
ahaha congrats Sir Harry, you got you a pretty woman, just hold on to her eh? (good personality too, thats another +)

Hehe thanks, no need to tell me that. Actually, I think it would be better to say we found each other.

I love women, and Fortune in the first place, above all things.
Their eyes, lips, that very special place behind their ears, their mysterious soul. You know, I think that Fortune is the only thing that really gives a sense to my life. A very distant second it's the sky, when there are those clouds roaming before the rain. When I see these things, I think I would never die.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:43 PM
I've actually got some pics of Makg on my computer which he sent me, but I'm not sure how recent they are?
But if Makg wanted me to put them up I'll be happy to do so :)

The pics don't have to be recent, I guess. I only asked for goodman's pic recently, because he's available on the forums. Makg isn't, so I can't blame him if he doesn't have any recent pics. But, it doesn't really matter if they're not recent, just as long as there's not a big difference (you know, like...no high school pics if you're 28 now...) But, don't ask me about the conditions of the pictures, you should ask Spirit. This was his idea after all. :)

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:48 PM

Hehe thanks, no need to tell me that. Actually, I think it would be better to say we found each other.

*Girly Mode On* That's so sweet! I love listening to cute stories about how couples get together and stuff like that. :love: It's especially unique if two people met on a forum or chatting too. That way, at least the two know each other a bit unlike having to go on a first date and finding out about each other. :) Plus, I think it's so cool how you two made this forum together!

A very distant second it's the sky, when there are those clouds roaming before the rain. When I see these things, I think I would never die.

Hey, cool! I love seeing that too! I've like rain and cloudy, gloomy days for like.....all my life. Those days are the prettiest because there's no sun. :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:57 PM

I love women, and Fortune in the first place, above all things.
Their eyes, lips, that very special place behind their ears, their mysterious soul. You know, I think that Fortune is the only thing that really gives a sense to my life. A very distant second it's the sky, when there are those clouds roaming before the rain. When I see these things, I think I would never die.

Wow! Harry i can tell you a really deep and kind guy.To bad i can't say the same myself, maybe that why i havent found the one yet like you have

Mei Ling
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:00 PM
how do you guys post your pics? (not like I was going to anyways) it's not that i'm shy or anything it's just that....when I show a lot of people my pic they start to say things like "you look so good" and that just ticks me off! But I was just wondering how you post them, because I've tried but I can't, thanks!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Ok heres how.if you wanna have your pic show the picture i mean put this in Ex Link to site.That will bring the pic on your post.If you wanna get a link to the pic go like this Name of pic.Hope this helps and if it doesnt help just go to vb code help when you post

Mei Ling
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:06 PM
wow, that's real easy! ok, thanks!

Harry
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:08 PM

Wow! Harry i can tell you a really deep and kind guy.To bad i can't say the same myself, maybe that why i havent found the one yet like you have

SSSnake I think you'll find the person you are looking for. And from what I've seen in the forums you are a very nice and intelligent person.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:10 PM

Yes, Harry is a cool guy. And so are the other guys on this forum. Which includes you too, SSSnake. If I hear anyone else talk about them not finding anyone, I'm gonna keep encouraging them, because there's a person for everyone. If I'm wrong, then fine, I'm wrong, you can shoot me, but as for now, you're still young, you still have an opportunity ahead of you and I know I sound pretty cheesy, like I'm telling you to go to college or something, but.....*catches her breath* I don't think anyone should predict their future love life, if they have no clue about it yet. Like, with Cannibal. I've read Cannibal's posts from before, when he was talking about the girl he had his eye on and he was afraid she wouldn't go out with him, etc, but look! It turns out that their relationship is going pretty good. If you find a chick which you think is pretty okay, you should try to at least go for it. Otherwise, you're gonna keep pitying yourself for the rest of your life. And, if you do find that girl you think is really special and STILL don't ask her out.......then you're just gonna end up talking to your friends about the "girl that got away". :D So, c'mon man! I told you, you don't look like a bad guy, it's probably not you, it must be the chicks you see. Just because they ain't your style, doesn't mean you're never gonna find someone. It just means you're looking for the RIGHT one, unlike those player dudes who finds all these chicks, then cheat on them. I don't think you want to be that way.

Harry
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:17 PM

And, if you do find that girl you think is really special and STILL don't ask her out.......then you're just gonna end up talking to your friends about the "girl that got away". :D So, c'mon man! I told you, you don't look like a bad guy, it's probably not you, it must be the chicks you see. Just because they ain't your style, doesn't mean you're never gonna find someone. It just means you're looking for the RIGHT one, unlike those player dudes who finds all these chicks, then cheat on them. I don't think you want to be that way.

That's all so true Meryl!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:19 PM

Yes, Harry is a cool guy. And so are the other guys on this forum. Which includes you too, SSSnake. If I hear anyone else talk about them not finding anyone, I'm gonna keep encouraging them, because there's a person for everyone. If I'm wrong, then fine, I'm wrong, you can shoot me, but as for now, you're still young, you still have an opportunity ahead of you and I know I sound pretty cheesy, like I'm telling you to go to college or something, but.....*catches her breath* I don't think anyone should predict their future love life, if they have no clue about it yet. Like, with Cannibal. I've read Cannibal's posts from before, when he was talking about the girl he had his eye on and he was afraid she wouldn't go out with him, etc, but look! It turns out that their relationship is going pretty good. If you find a chick which you think is pretty okay, you should try to at least go for it. Otherwise, you're gonna keep pitying yourself for the rest of your life. And, if you do find that girl you think is really special and STILL don't ask her out.......then you're just gonna end up talking to your friends about the "girl that got away". :D So, c'mon man! I told you, you don't look like a bad guy, it's probably not you, it must be the chicks you see. Just because they ain't your style, doesn't mean you're never gonna find someone. It just means you're looking for the RIGHT one, unlike those player dudes who finds all these chicks, then cheat on them. I don't think you want to be that way.

*wipes a tear from his eye*Wow! that was good pretty all you said was right on the dot.Yeah the girls in my school or better yet the one i have my eye on are too goody goody and kind of look for those player, prep, jock types and im not like them.of course i could change my personality and try to shoot for the them but deep inside i dont think i could live with myself as a person like them.Anyways i'll just try to become better friends with the one im after maybe someday i'll get my chance with her.

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:20 PM
Thanks Harry! C'mon, SSSnake! :) Oh yeah! Reid!!! Do we have your pic? :confused:

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:26 PM
aye, remember there is someone out there for everyone like meryl said, you perhaps just havent bumped into her yet, and when you do you will know it, its just up to you to decide if that takes place man, you gotta make a stand! get up on a table naked and do a funky dance! i got a gf doing that once..i think that one lasted a week...

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:37 PM
aye, remember there is someone out there for everyone like meryl said, you perhaps just havent bumped into her yet, and when you do you will know it, its just up to you to decide if that takes place man, you gotta make a stand! get up on a table naked and do a funky dance! i got a gf doing that once..i think that one lasted a week...

YES! Thank you for your support, BowevelJoe! *Whew* I thought I was all alone in this "Encourage SSSnake" thing. Look, man.....listen to what BowevelJoe said. :)

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:43 PM
well except for the naked dancing part, i got suspended...:roll: :laugh: but dude, you gotta make the impression and go with the flow, and tell her how you feel, tell her ya wanna shack up sometime, wanna see a movie, wanna watch an anime, want to play some games, wanna mess around on the guitar, wanna study for history togather, come on dude, you can do it, i got faith in ya :cool:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:45 PM
You may have faith in me but i lost the faith i had in myself a long time ago.Back to real topic where are the pics.SSSnake is getting angry

merylsilverburg
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Yes! Do exactly what BowevelJoe said, SSSnake! He's a guy. Hopefully, you're more likely to listen to him than to me, 'cause...*sniff* I'm a girl and I don't speak "guy language" as well. Though I'm learning....:D

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Lets continue this conversation "help will" over in expressing yourself for know cause this is getting pretty spammed up.

Reid
Mar 12th, 2002, 11:48 PM
I posted a picture on some older part of the forum, but I'll put up one or two again as soon as possible.
:p

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:38 AM
yeah, sorry about me and Merlys help rant there :laugh: just trying to help a feller in need eh? ;)

007_JamesBond
Mar 13th, 2002, 12:26 PM
WOW Fortune, I like your pic and the same with silverberg too, I hate getting my pic taken so that is one reason why I wont post one of mine

Pu the Owl
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:07 PM
Oh please, Reid and James bond, post your pics here!
This thread has much talking (cool I'd say, because it helps a lot for getting to know better each other) but not enough photos!
I think Soul Angel should post Makg pics, because he posted them in other threads, so I don't think it's a problem. But maybe if he reads this thread he'll be able to tell us if he wants his pics posted or not?

BTW, thanks for the compliments for the pics (I hope I'll be able to post something better someday :p).
I bet you couldn't find the courage to tell me what was wrong in them, but that's ok, because as Boweveljoe said once, I'm a rude girl (not really...).
I'll post a pic of Harry later, when he tells me which one I can post :right:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:13 PM
I was off the computer for a while so I had to read all of the posts that accumulated on this thread, so I'm a little late with my responce of saying that Fortune is really hot.

I'm one of the only guys here who hasn't hit on you yet, I'm falling behind.

But perhaps i shouldn't be making a pass at you considering that you're Harries girl and i got a girl i'm going for. And unlike the posts before, I know she's the perfect one for me, it'as just that i have no chance with her. Dammit!

Mana
Mar 13th, 2002, 06:37 PM
You all look so nice to me! I'm always curious to look a t others photos!

I'd like so much to post my photo but I can't :weep:
I don't have a scanner or a digital camera, so I can't post anything at the moment. That makes me so sad!
Please buy me a scanner :nerv:

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Oh please, Reid and James bond, post your pics here!

Yes, please post your pics you two.

I bet you couldn't find the courage to tell me what was wrong in them, but that's ok, because as Boweveljoe said once, I'm a rude girl (not really...).

Bah, what the hell was BowevelJoe thinking? You? A rude girl? *Glares at him* No, Fortune, I think you're a very nice girl and a very pretty one too. Plus, the reason why no one said anything bad about your pics is because....there's nothing wrong! :) So don't think that way! Besides, half the population of males on this forum has tried to hit on you at least once and they think you're very sexy. Harry...you're one lucky guy. ;)

I'll post a pic of Harry later, when he tells me which one I can post :right:

Cool! Can't wait to see what our other administrator looks like.

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Mana
I'd like so much to post my photo but I can't :weep:
I don't have a scanner or a digital camera, so I can't post anything at the moment. That makes me so sad!
Please buy me a scanner :nerv:

Man, that's too bad. We need more pics. It seems like all the senior members on this forum refuse to post their pictures and all the newbies are freaked out about doing so (Or can't) :confused:
*Sigh* We also need LiquidSm0ke's pic too....

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:00 PM
But perhaps i shouldn't be making a pass at you considering that you're Harries girl and i got a girl i'm going for. And unlike the posts before, I know she's the perfect one for me, it'as just that i have no chance with her. Dammit!

No....I don't want to hear anymore......SSSnake's problem was enough for me....:p Cannibal, from what I'm hearing, she sounds like a terrific girl and she loves anime and video games(?) too right? Plus, she has no b/f, right? Then, you've got it made, just do it! And, if there's still a problem, then how about this: Someone makes a thread devoted only to "RELATIONSHIP ISSUES" and there, all the guys and girls can post their probs and we'll all try to help. That way, we won't keep spamming up this thread and piss Spirit off. *Sigh* I try to help but no one listens....

Mana
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:01 PM

*Sigh* We also need LiquidSm0ke's pic too....

Maybe we can get Andy Jones' photo from the web :laugh:
Ooops, I shouldn't say that maybe :D

It's a shame many persons, like me, cannot post their photos for serious reasons (lack of a scanner or a digital camera :p), but I'd like to say to the others: be nice and post your pics! I'm envious because you have the possibility, but you're not using it! :mad:

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:04 PM
It's a shame many persons, like me, cannot post their photos for serious reasons (lack of a scanner or a digital camera :p), but I'd like to say to the others: be nice and post your pics! I'm envious because you have the possibility, but you're not using it! :mad:

Yes people. Just think of Mana's problem and post your pic for her. :)

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:12 PM
ahh man sorry about that i was messing, i didnt know that it would hit you that much, i guess i need to stop with the bad jokes eh..sorry bout that...

Mana
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Joe, maybe that was a joke as well :D

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:17 PM
ahh man sorry about that i was messing, i didnt know that it would hit you that much, i guess i need to stop with the bad jokes eh..sorry bout that...

Heh, I think Fortune knew; I'm pretty sure she's just messing with you too. :) (Or maybe not...:confused: )

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Wow! look at all the new post in here but where are the pics?

Pu the Owl
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:26 PM

Maybe we can get Andy Jones' photo from the web :laugh:
Ooops, I shouldn't say that maybe :D

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Boweveljoe, don't worry, I'm not angry or something, I just wanted to take my revenge mwahahahahhaha!

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:06 PM
Wow! look at all the new post in here but where are the pics?

Someone needs to create a new thread JUST for pics. Who wants to do it? I think Spirit, 'cause, after all, this was his idea and he's the one doing the grand picture.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:23 PM
Are we gonna have to re post the pics again.Because some lazy people,me for example won't feel like doing it again.

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:32 PM
arrg..the joke is always on me! hahaha ah well im used to it :laugh: :roll: :p

merylsilverburg
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:42 PM
Are we gonna have to re post the pics again.Because some lazy people,me for example won't feel like doing it again.

Ano... maybe. You could just type in the url again. That's not so bad, right? Besides, it'll be easier for Spirit to find it instead of going through all what? 17 pages and more? If someone makes the thread, I'll re-post my pic, what the hell.

talon101
Mar 14th, 2002, 03:32 AM
dam i missed out on alot yet there r hardlt any pics ............
but fortune look nice;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:30 AM

Ano... maybe. You could just type in the url again. That's not so bad, right? Besides, it'll be easier for Spirit to find it instead of going through all what? 17 pages and more? If someone makes the thread, I'll re-post my pic, what the hell.

Damn now i'm going to have to go dig up the url again.Arg so much work.

007_JamesBond
Mar 14th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Fortune stop saying that your pics aren't good, mine are worse.

I cant post a pic because I dont have the equip. to do it, and I am not what you all call photogenic, all my pics are gone and I dont really have any.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:52 PM
007, just ask SSSnake to take a picture of you. He'll get it up if you ask him, I'm sure of it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:14 PM
007, just ask SSSnake to take a picture of you. He'll get it up if you ask him, I'm sure of it.

Yeah i can get a pic of you taken.It would have to be at my house because i not bringing my digital camera to school after what happened last time.

Pu the Owl
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:18 PM
What happened last time?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Nothin much some people just broke my 300 dollar digital camera.Good thing that Wal mart let us exchange it for a new one,or else those people would have to pay

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
Fortune stop saying that your pics aren't good, mine are worse.

See, Fortune? Everyone thinks you're pretty! :happy:

I am not what you all call photogenic,

Yeah, and I'm the most photogenic person in the world. :sarcasm: I'm pretty sure you don't look that bad! It's too bad we'll never see what you look like until you can get a digital camera, ne?

007_JamesBond
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:22 PM
I am sure that he will take my pic, but I dont really want to have my pic taken, and Meryl I like your pics too they are good

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:34 PM
Dude, man....just go get your pic taken. Spirit needs a lot of pictures, and so far, he's only got himself, Sleazy P Martini, me, Fortune, SSSnake, and Cannibal. (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, but I could've sworn that was it) We still need a whole bunch of people. That's why Spirit is calling this a "massive group pic". I know talon101 and maybe Mourdor might post, but we still need other girls, like Soul Angel, Rei, Mana, Ruby Moon, Hylas and more! We also need kamahri-ice, Mercury_Shadow, LiquidSm0ke, goodman, Harry, jenova_jeb, Reid, naniji, trunks, DragonSphere, Sword 4 Hire, Universal Disaster, MakgSnake, Xiliphore, GaseousSnake, Rocky, JC Denton, Faile, DreamSharpShooter, Devil Snake....omigod....I can't remember everyone, but that's just to name a few!

007_JamesBond
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:38 PM
Well I am sorry of course if I seem hesitant to post my pic, but I will try, ok

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Glad to hear it, man, glad to hear it. :)

Pu the Owl
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:44 PM
I'm sure there are some people able to post their pics. Maybe they just didn't read this thread at all, or maybe they thought they were the only ones to be able to post their pics. MakgSnake posted his pics few times before this thread, so if someone knows the URL of his photos we can get his pics posted :D

Faile also posted his pic before, so maybe I should remember him to post it again... (I remember Pearl liked that pic a lot :D)

Rei and Harry will probably post (or I'll post at least for Harry) their pics soon ( I asked them several times :p). I don't know about other members , but Soul Angel has a scanner so she should post her pic and maybe also her brother's pic :)

007_JamesBond
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:48 PM
like I said I will try, and again Fortune you look wow, I love your pics, same as silverberg

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:50 PM
Omigod, I forgot about Pearl. Oh man, I feel bad now...

Pu the Owl
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:51 PM
hehehe thanks, but I'm sorry, I really wanted to post something of higher quality and maybe more artistic ...
I like taking pics, but not appearing in them :heh:
I think it's a common way of acting. I know lots of people who do the same thing, and that's probably why we have few pics of our members ... :p

007_JamesBond
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:54 PM
that is a good point Fortune

BowevelJoe
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:23 PM
aye, i have tons and tons of pics i have taken with my digital camera, arrg i need to burn them onto a cd, its starting to eat at my hard drive lol

Spirit
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:25 PM
bah I can't find the pictures anywhere..... I'll make a tread in psgallery, so post pictures there, only pictures!!! to make my life easier =P discuss them here. Please guys... I'll be working on this "huge picture" for a week probably after I get everyone's pictures =P

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:31 PM
Finally!! Thank you, Spirit! I'll re-post my picture there. Now...I think mine's in page 4.......:D

Pu the Owl
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:38 PM
I'll post mine together with Harry's one later, so I'm not going to make a mess posting several times :p

MakgSnake
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:43 AM
I Badly Wanted To Post My Latest Pics...But My Cousin's Scanner Isn't Working. So I Am Not Sure If I'll Be Able To Scan Ma Pics!.!

So Here Are Some Pics...I Posted Before...I'll Post Them Again.. And About My Latest Pics.... I'll Post Them Whenever I Get Access To The Scanner.

I Havn't Changed Even A Single Bit Though... So I Guess It Doesn't Matter!.!

Same Old Pic 2001 (http://communities.msn.com/CambridgeCommonRoom/formercambridgestudentscae.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=278)

Not Everybody Is In The Band, The Two People On The Far Left And Two Who Are Sitting Down And Me!.!
I Am On Far Right (Yellow Glasses) (http://communities.msn.com/CambridgeCommonRoom/formercambridgestudentscae.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=172)

I'll Put On More Pics Later..!.. As Far As I Know. I Am Better Now.. but Still Quite The Same. I Dunno.

Neways.....Whenever I Get A Chance....I'll Put It Up. And Soul Sweets, U Can Put My Pics I Have Given U.... Its All Cool!.! :)

Spirit
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:02 AM
whoa, I have finally met the man =P You look just like I thought you would.... intelligent and calm =P

MakgSnake
Mar 15th, 2002, 07:10 AM
Lol....But Thanks Neways.!. Wheres Ure Now!

Cannibal Clown
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Dude, man....just go get your pic taken. Spirit needs a lot of pictures, and so far, he's only got himself, Sleazy P Martini, me, Fortune, SSSnake, and Cannibal. We also need kamahri-ice, Mercury_Shadow, LiquidSm0ke, goodman, Harry, jenova_jeb, Reid, naniji, trunks, DragonSphere,

I don't think we're going to get one of LiquidSm0ke on these forums anymore.

merylsilverburg
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:23 PM
No LiquidSm0ke? How come? :confused:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Liquidsm0ke was banned from this forum

Carlito
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:45 PM
I suppose meryl missed some episodes of LiquidSm0ke's saga :D