PDA

View Full Version : Did the ECTS trailer actually get posted here?

Dark Angel
Oct 31st, 2003, 11:28 AM
Just seen it and wondered if it had been discussed yet. I downloaded it from Gamespot and it's the little things...dare I say it, in danger of losing it's "coolness" by just being corny. I mean the James Bond-esque theme tune and wearing a crocodile head? I had to laugh when I saw that and at "Snaakkee eaateeeeeeeer". Never thought I'd hear those words being sung...

Infernal Mass
Oct 31st, 2003, 12:13 PM
:laugh: GOooo..Snnaaaake Eeeaater ..YEEAAH!

Dark Angel
Oct 31st, 2003, 08:49 PM
It literally made me cring...

Vulcan Raven
Nov 1st, 2003, 09:06 PM
i was just wondering, how long does it take to download and do u have to pay for it? cause it says u need a gold membership..&4.95 a month etc....

so could someone give some info on that?

Thanks,

Grim Reaper.

Dark Angel
Nov 1st, 2003, 09:52 PM
You don't have to pay, I have Basic membership which is free to sign up to, and it's just on the Movies part of the Snake Eater pages.

Vulcan Raven
Nov 1st, 2003, 11:35 PM
[COLOR=blue]but how long does it take to download and what program does it need to play it?

Dark Angel
Nov 2nd, 2003, 08:42 AM
Took me around 3 or 4 minutes to download I think on an ADSL connection, I believe you need to get the Gamespot Delivery Service thing first as well.

Vulcan Raven
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:56 AM
Oh shit.....

i only have a 56k modem..

time to go ADSL..

ive always wanted ADSL..dammit

okay...

~Grim Reaper~

Dark Angel
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:48 PM
It shouldn't take that long if you have some patience, oh and for those who have seen it, what the hell is "honeyed espionage"

MakgSnake
Nov 13th, 2003, 02:15 PM
I dont know, when I first say that trailer, I was amazed. It was too good. EXCELLENT!.! Although for the time being I still thing the best title song is "The Best Is Yet To Come", but then again, I havn't heard the song completely.

Dark Angel
Nov 14th, 2003, 06:17 PM
The trailer as in what it shows about the game aside from the song is most of the time rather exciting, aside from that crocodile head which was just laughable as I've said.

Vulcan Raven
Nov 15th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Yeah, Behind 'Honeyed Espoinage' there is that picture of the vehcle/some form of metal gear? honeyed? maybe thats slang for HARRY GREGSON WILLIAMS HAS GONA A LITTLE TOO FAR WITH THE JAMES BOND STYLE MUSIC???

Im very glad they have brought back harr, the great composer from MGS2, but i think hes gone a little 'too' far with the hollywood music, sooo well i think that this could be the early stages of the music and we will be very impressed with it later on..but honeyed? you just gotta laugh.

although snakes/big boss' crocodile trick worked..it just made you laugh!

I have also got a theory on MGS3, do you remember @ the start of the Plant episode of MGS2, Raiden was called snake..and we were left wondering...the long blonde hair? femine body? that IS NOT snake! but we were not sure until he took off his mask.

In MGS3, Big Boss' Codename may have also been Solid Snake, or just Snake. We could be lead on to think that it IS snake, until later we find it it big boss after all...haha that could get you thinking wouildnt it?!