PDA

View Full Version : there is only one true Snake!

Infernal Mass
Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:17 AM
http://www.namco.com/games/snake/snake_image.jpg

http://www.namco.com/news/22

MakgSnake
Oct 23rd, 2003, 10:03 PM
Nice pic.... I am waiting for this game. I have a feeling that its going to be a hit. I dont know why........... I guess its just me.

Infernal Mass
Oct 26th, 2003, 09:38 PM
it would have been great if konami/hideo kojima was in charge of the game. i think namco may do the title justice though.

Vulcan Raven
Oct 28th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Sounds Cool,

anyone know what the story line is or seen any more pics?

Dark Angel
Oct 29th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Took them long enough to make a game out of those films...

Vulcan Raven
Oct 29th, 2003, 08:34 PM
it would have been great if konami/hideo kojima was in charge of the game. i think namco may do the title justice though.

Yeah i totally agree Beetlejuice. it would have been good of kojjima/Konami helped them along and gave Namco some guidelines, but yes, Namco could just come out with some kick ass title, and yes this title just might do justice so watch out!
Cause 'These can only be on Snake'.

Oh yeah, and Dark Angel, this is totally irrelevant but, with ur NEO FOXHOUND thing, i dont know what to do....ive signed up, ive made one of those forms,

but i dont know if ive been accepted or not..

and by the way, nice pic on ur signature...damn it i should hav just PM'd u

~Grim Reaper~

MakgSnake
Oct 29th, 2003, 11:49 PM
I dont know, I like Namco, they are always doing new stuff around here and there, and thats what I like the most about them. .......... Just now I played "KILL SWITCH" and man that game is awesome. Pure arcade shooter. ......

So I think Namco would do a good job on it.

Infernal Mass
Oct 30th, 2003, 06:34 PM
let's not forget what's important here..if it wasn't for snake plissken there would be no solid snake.

Or atleast he wouldn't be like he is now..solid snake is the japanese version of snake plissken. I think they should make a game with both of them in it.

Vulcan Raven
Nov 2nd, 2003, 01:22 AM
If Snake (Solid) Was Based on Plisken then that would make Big Boss and Liquid and Solidus all based on him because they all are pretty much clones and have the same genes as Big Boss.

Or did you just mean the design of what he looks like in MGS2?

sorry im just being a smart ass...

~Grim Reaper~

Infernal Mass
Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:13 AM
Well let's look at big boss, is it a coincidence that he has an eye patch..no, it obviously isn't. Hideo Kojima said himself that he's a fan of the 2 Snake Plissken films..

Vulcan Raven
Nov 4th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Very True, Very True..