PDA

View Full Version : Who Hates Macs!!!

talon101
Mar 6th, 2002, 02:12 AM
I DO STUPID MAC DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE U!!!

wait opps i put in the wrong place sorry is their any way i can move it to gen chat dam i put it in ff place by accsedent(acuse my spelling)
......................*slince*
"oh yea" DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAC DIE!!!!!! GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHA!!!!!!

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 08:38 AM
I...uh...um...okay

I don't have a problem with mac. I don't like them, I just don't use them.

Soul Angel
Mar 6th, 2002, 01:36 PM
To tell you the truth I've nevered use a Mac before or not that I can remember anyway? :confused:
So I guess really I haven't got a problem with Macs myself

Spirit
Mar 6th, 2002, 01:54 PM
no problem with macs here man =P

Squidlankie
Mar 6th, 2002, 02:00 PM
I would have to say that they are awsome. They are my favorite but I can use Mac or PC without much problem. PCs crash alot more and I have alot more problems with Win 00 than with OS X.

x157anz
Mar 6th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Macs are sooo lame !
i was using one in pc world this time, the desktop on your comp just looks totally gay!
Then i was like "Eh?"
Weres the tower . LOL that was a long time ago, i have learned alot more about them since , and i dont like them at all !

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Ok i never used one before so i cant say what i think of it.I have heard some good things about them from other people though

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:01 PM
From what I've heard Macs blow PCs away when it comes to graphics and multimedia.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:21 PM
I heard the thing that makes them unpopular is the lack of games for them considering most developers dont wanna take the time to port them over.

jenova_jeb
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:42 PM
I don't like them that much. :disgust:

BowevelJoe
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:12 PM
bah, i hate how Macs cut themselves away from pcs, i hate how they went there own way and barely anything is compatible with them..but thats just me ranting :)

talon101
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
I heard the thing that makes them unpopular is the lack of games for them considering most developers dont wanna take the time to port them over.

thats the thing there is basicly no games on them. or u have to order in which is expensive from australia .i also hate i cant send many types of files sucsesfuly to people with wins.

Pu the Owl
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:17 PM
I don't mind them. People who own Macs say they're fantastic, others say they're good.
Other people hate them.
I can't say I hate them, because it's not treu. When I'll get one I'll let you know if I think they're good or not ;)

merylsilverburg
Mar 7th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Well, my school has a Mac room and a PC room. Most everyone goes to the Macs because it makes them feel "cool" and "modern". I think Macs are okay, but I wouldn't say I'm gonna kill them off or anything.

talon101
Mar 7th, 2002, 11:12 PM
i would:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: