PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!! REALLY SERIOUSLY!!!!!

aspen
Mar 4th, 2002, 04:28 PM
OK, here's the deal. i'm stuck in the calm lands.well, sort of. i went through the whole place, did the monster arena thing, gotten the book, and chests, won the chocobo thing, and rode it to the top of the calm lands. i left the calm lands and fought the defender-x, i think that's what it's called, by the bridge, and saved my game there. but what i forgot to do is get the bird and take it to the place where the feather is, and jumlp over to the remiem temple place so i can get the cloudy mirror thing, so i can get the characters final weapons. is it possible to actually go back and get that once i have saved my game, cuz i've tried. i went back to the calm lands, but the chocobo was not there anymore. and i ve been all over the place looking for that chick and the chocobo. i can't find either. i've been all over the north part, and all i've found is some lady guarding a path. plus i've been everywhere else. now, is she still around even though i already saved past riding the chocobo, or am i SOL., and have to start from an earlier spot, which will suck, cuz that puts me back, about ten hours or so. it's pissing me off, so if you know and could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

talon101
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:19 PM
i dont have a clue what you are talking about but i hope someone helps u on it i think its FFX is it?

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 5th, 2002, 05:46 PM
Have you tried to the right of the entrance that you first entered from?

talon101
Mar 5th, 2002, 11:51 PM
s4h have u finished it?:peoples:

did u finish that part aspen