PDA

View Full Version : Fire

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Fire is a very powerfull thing it made mankind and it can take it away, This year has been my worst year so far, in Jan. parents getting divorced in Feb. my grandfather died and yesterday my house burned to the ground. Now I am very angry you see. My life sucks at times

MADRUCKIS
Mar 4th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Well
I dunno no how to respond to this thread. Thats why mayne someone hasen't already, I'm usually not the first to write somene back but.......

Listen Bond. Yeah, fire is something that can be horrible-but if you think about it, most thinga in this world can be used for destruction, Water in floods, Wind in Hurricanes & Tornadoes, Earthquakes- natural disasters and the like happen.

I'm really sorry about your home, I don't know how I woul feel in your situation but I think that when things get ruff, you just need to get close to people who you can talk to. This year has been close to horrible and we're only 3 months into it. My mom was diagnosed with diabetes not so long ago, my family on my fathers side is not doing to good, my school situation has suffered and I got kiked out of school for a semester, and everywhere I go nowadays there's a bomb scare of some kind. Life ain't easy, but for every bi of rain that falls-more sun will come to replace it one day. In hard times all I think about is getting through the hard times and enjoyin the good ones.

Don;t know if this helped, just wanted to share some stuff with you cause hardly anyone knows me like this but hey- we're all supposed to be some family, I guess I'm just the older brother who goes out a lot. :peoples:

Stay safe 00

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2002, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry after hearing those very bad news about you.
But, even if now you're feeling very angry and unlucky, remember this is not going to last forever. Banal trying to say these words, and you're right: life really sucks sometimes. But for some bad periods there are also bright periods.
So, try to cheer up and find pleasure in things you love, not thinking too much about all the bad things you're suffering now.

Spirit
Mar 4th, 2002, 03:48 PM
oh man.... that sucks
But we humans have the will to go on and not give up no matter what. Think of it this way, if you had this happen to you this early in your life, small problems won't cause you as much grief from now on. I really wish that everything will turn out great for you. Remmember we're all friends on here, so you can count on us to support you. I wish you all the best in life, my friend :)

Rei
Mar 4th, 2002, 03:51 PM
I'm so sorry Bond! :( :(
All I can do is to tell you to be as much strong as you can and give you a big hug!

*hugs*

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 04:47 PM
Man 007 thats horrible the stuff you went through.Me and the rest of your friends here and rhinelander will do our best to help out

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:21 PM
I had no idea any of that stuff happened. Why didn't you ever tell us about that? Oh well, I feel very sorry for your misfortune, but by how much you still seem to smile at school, I can see that you're getting through it alright. Stick in there, something good is bound to happen for you sooner or later.

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Thanks guys, that is about all I can say, but if you guys need anything just ask K?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
Thanks guys, that is about all I can say, but if you guys need anything just ask K?

I think you should be the one asking not us.You been through enough

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:54 PM
For now U guys just being there is enough and I am not one to not repay my debts so please dont hesitate to ask, but thanks for being there

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:10 PM
And I thought I was concieted when it came to my personal life, but you take the cake. And now you're being modest about it, my God!

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:12 PM
yeah well I dont wear my emotions on my sleve nothing personal to any one but I just dont care to bother people with my emotions

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:15 PM
That's the way i feel with just about everything as well. That's why I'm always so happy and smiling at school. You and I are the same like that I guess.

Like SSSnake used to say, I'm Mr. happy.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Yeah you and 007 are alike CC.Maybe thats why your rubbing off on 007 at school and causing him to do stupid crap

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:18 PM
That would explain it.

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:20 PM
but with out you guys I would nearly nothing, my friends are everything

talon101
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:20 PM
weird thread i dont know wat to say fire is hot and it hurts

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:22 PM
the thread is not about fire in general. 007 is giving us his sob story. Perhaps you should go back and read it.

talon101
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:30 PM
yea perhaps

IcyMourdor
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Damn, sorry to here that Jeff. I'm here for you if you need anything.

007_JamesBond
Mar 5th, 2002, 12:05 PM
Thanks guys, but I am fine, I dont need a thing

007_JamesBond
Mar 5th, 2002, 12:30 PM
and last night on the way to practice when we drove passed my house and the light was not on, that was the first time in 16 years that i can remember that the light was not on, so then I guess the realization of my house being gone hit me

BowevelJoe
Mar 6th, 2002, 08:10 AM
ahh! fire is awsome to play with, but when it comes to fire and homes...ekk...sorry about that man...

TtTackler
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:05 AM
Man, that sucks real bad...I dunno what I would do without my PS2 =X

Well, the good thing is that your alright, and I'm sure you'll make it through this ;)

Cannibal Clown
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:49 PM
hey 007, were you able to salvage anything from the fire, or is it all gone completely?

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Yeah! lets mail him free PS2 games! and ANime! he needs anime or he might not be ok! AnD Beef Jerky! yeah! gotta have Beef Jerky!!

007_JamesBond
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:29 PM
No CC every thing was gone I think, I like jerky, the spicier the better