PDA

View Full Version : Love

Spirit
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:08 PM
what are your views on love and companionship and how do you look at marriage and things like that =P

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:11 PM
Love and companionship hmm interesting topic.Umm as for a good relationship i dont think there should be any secrets between you and the one you love

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:16 PM
I'm not against marriage or stuff like this, but I hate the idea of getting married :p

Spirit
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:18 PM
people nowadays marry for reasons that completely avoid love

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:20 PM
I personally would love to get married someday,but i think im going to be one of those unlucky ones who never get the chance

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:20 PM
spiritslayer, you're right. Many of them act like this, and it's not a wise behaviour, especially for the ones (maybe children?) who can get involved into it.

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:25 PM
Marriage is a very big step. It'd take LOTS of consideration for me to want to do something like that. But I definitely do plan on getting married. I don't think I'd like to live my whole life without really settling down with someone.

Spirit
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:39 PM
love in this world is very mistaken and not know to be what by many ppl since it is a mysterious thing and makes people get hurt. I think it takes a long time to find true love...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
love in this world is very mistaken and not know to be what by many ppl since it is a mysterious thing and makes people get hurt. I think it takes a long time to find true love...

Thats forsure!!!!!!

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
I think it takes a long time to find true love...

Well, I don't think it's a matter of time...

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

Well, I don't think it's a matter of time...

Maybe that is true.I seem to waitin for the one maybe i should be looking instead of waiting

Serj
Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:54 PM
Marriage? Hahahaha! I laugh at marriage. I'll never get married. I dont believe in it. Why ruin your love with a person with marriage?

LiquidSm0ke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Serj
Marriage? Hahahaha! I laugh at marriage. I'll never get married. I dont believe in it. Why ruin your love with a person with marriage?

I take offense to that. How does marriage ruin love? I'm married and I love my wife the same I did when we met in college.

All in all: Married life rules.

Serj
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:13 PM
You take offense to that? To bad. That's how I feel.

LiquidSm0ke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Serj
You take offense to that? To bad. That's how I feel.

Why do you feel that way?

Spirit
Mar 3rd, 2002, 03:00 AM
bah I think the same way, the only thing thats different is that i"ll marry someday, b/c I want children =P

Soul Angel
Mar 3rd, 2002, 10:53 AM
I think love is maybe something very hard to explain really?
You can't really explain it, but deep down you just know it and that it will show between you and your partner :)

As for marriage, I think you don't have to get married if you don't want to, just to show that you love each other and that because a piece of paper says so imo

IcyMourdor
Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:31 AM
Love and Marriage is a great thing. I'm only 16, so I have a little ways to go before I will understand true love. Eventually, I plan to get married, but for now, I'm fine the way I am.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:09 PM
True isnt one of things you need to understand its something you know.You'll know when your in true love

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 04:49 PM
I hope to marrie when I grow up as well. It's just that finding the right person will be very hard. To me love has an increadably huge part in marrage and I don't know if I'll ever find that in a girl.

Not to mention the fact that I'm going to have to find a girl who loves me back. That's the hard part for me.

If I wanted to, I could already point out the one I'd like to spend the rest of my life with, buy I know it'll never happen because she doesn't see me as anything more than a friend.

Oh well.

I am only 16 anyways, hopefully I'll find real love somewhere else and become a husband with children, and if it all works out, We'll meet each other in the drawing industry and go live in Japan making cartoons.

Like I said earlier, I've already found the girl I'd like to marrie, but it's too far off for me, no matter how good she is for me.