PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid RPG

Dark Angel
Jul 19th, 2003, 09:43 AM
A shameless plug for my Metal Gear RPG I have set up on ezboard, I really want some of the people on here to join so have a look: http://pub65.ezboard.com/bmetalgearsolidneofoxhound

The RPG is set in 2011, 2 years after the Big Shell incident. The Metal Gear RAY that was stolen by Ocelot/Liquid was found abandoned several miles offshore of Manhatten Island 4 weeks after it was stolen. Arsenal Gear had also vanished, leaving it's destruction on Manhatten in it's wake.

Several months later, RAY was found being sold on the black market. It had been seized by a small and insignificant terrorist group who had promptly sold the specs and model to the highest bidders. The combined knowledge of both Metal Gear REX and Metal Gear RAY's specifications have given rise to an increasing amount of Metal Gear hybrids, who capabilites span land, air and sea.

The sudden and real threat of nuclear war at the hands of Metal Gear's have forced Foxhound to be reformed in the plight to rid the world of this threat.

dan da man
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:12 AM
Ive signed up, but im confused about it.

Dark Angel
Jul 20th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Signed up as who, and how are you confused?

ssjtrunks13
Aug 17th, 2003, 08:40 PM
I'd think about joining, but I've been told by someone in a RP thing that I'm already apart of that I suck. Someone else told me in a nicer way that I lacked depth and description, I dunno, maybe someone could help me with that. Also, I've got a question, is having a katana alright? Oh yeah, there's also the problem of not knowing much about the subject matter it's based around. If you want I can direct you to the site so you can see what my work looks like.

Dark Angel
Aug 18th, 2003, 05:03 PM
Well I doubt you can be that bad, I stupidly accepted someone not exactly great just so I could teach him how to RP, might as well do the same for you if you want. And while I didn't really want katanas in it, they are allowed as some of the characters signed up use them.

stevil935
Aug 21st, 2003, 08:53 PM
metal gear solid is an awsome game!!!

Dark Angel
Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:04 PM
I think we all know that :P, and it has relevance here how?

Vulcan Raven
Sep 30th, 2003, 04:43 AM
ive signed up but how do u go on it/?

im confused!!

Vulcan Raven
Sep 30th, 2003, 05:42 PM
dark angel, please accept me in your foxhound rpg!

i am Stealth ninga by the way on ur neofoxhound thing!

!grim reaper!

Dark Angel
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:29 PM
The other mod of the RPG has posted in relevance to your sign up, I've been very tied up with starting uni this week hence my non reply so just check back there, but the sign up looks ok..

Vulcan Raven
Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:21 AM
Hey Dark Angel, What is your name on the Mgs RPG??

is it sniperwolf03 or Alphawolf ...bla bla bla?

what is it?

and i have added my form in the Sign ups and i am Dark Jackal/Tom Jackson

can you accept me???????

PLEASE!!!!

and good luck with uni!