PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy League (Join please)

Vicious_2003
Jul 9th, 2003, 12:29 AM
I just created a fantasy football (Not soccor) league and I really need some people to join because I have 6 more slots to fill. Prventer has allready joined, i will be operating a team, and id love it if a few of you who are into football would join. If your interested, go to Yahoo.com and sign up for there totally FREE fantasy football. You may need to sign up for a Yahoo ID if you havent got one allready. Heres my league info youl need to join

League ID# is 32595

The password is : secret

It is a custom league, not a public one. Big time thanks to any who joins, remember its totally free so you wont have to pay a dime.

dan da man
Jul 9th, 2003, 05:44 AM
I dont know hardly anything about Amercian football teams etc, but could I still join? Does it work like the soccer fanatsy league?

Vicious_2003
Jul 9th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Well you really need to have an understanding of which players are good. So if you couldnt tell me if Terrell Owens is a better receiver than Wayne Chrebet or not, then your better off not joining. If you can, then of course your welcome to join

dan da man
Jul 9th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Vicious_2003

Well you really need to have an understanding of which players are good. So if you couldnt tell me if Terrell Owens is a better receiver than Wayne Chrebet or not, then your better off not joining. If you can, then of course your welcome to join

I better not.:laugh: