PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation 3 Games Begin

Vic Viper
Jul 7th, 2003, 12:51 PM
interesting article (http://ps2.ign.com/articles/427/427173p1.html?fromint=1)

Also, current rumors support Rockstar North's early work on a next-generation Grand Theft Auto.

:arrr: just imagine GTA looking like this (http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2000-04-30/gt_city.jpg) :ghost:

dan da man
Jul 7th, 2003, 05:03 PM
OMG! Thats a WoW on the gta pic! soooooo much detail and lovely looking! Realistic!:shock:

hmmm, galaxies will be on the next consoles, thats ashame, might aswell get it for PC, and PD2 wont be out untill xbox 2, thats a even bigger shock! I guess the time is coming......

Thanks for the news Vic, all the time, its great!:cool:

Preventer Wind
Jul 7th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Well they only said they suspect PD2 will be coming out on X-Box2. I wouldn't doubt it seeing as how long it took the first to come out.

I am disapointed that it wont be able to play ps1 games. Though I hope by then I will have played all the games I have not played so far.

And that GTA pic is :pimp:

Vic Viper
Jul 7th, 2003, 09:48 PM
just to point out thats not really the actual gta pic i just found that on some site.:roll: :ghost:

DSgamer
Jul 7th, 2003, 09:54 PM
LOL, i was questioning myself why these peepole were saying the game was gonna look like that...

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 8th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by gamer

LOL, i was questioning myself why these peepole were saying the game was gonna look like that...

:laugh: same here gamer

dan da man
Jul 8th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Vic Viper

just to point out thats not really the actual gta pic i just found that on some site.:roll: :ghost:

Yes, like the link said, but we can still imagine GTa to look like that or better!:D

Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Half-Life 2 is spose to be rumored to appear on Sony's next Console. So that will be a good title to help the console. Its a darn shame that the current PS cannot handle the games extreme engine.

Vulcan Raven
Oct 19th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Yeah for sure,

if i were tobuy HL2i would buy it on PC instead of PS3 (if it were to be out then..) unless i bought a PS2 keyboard and mouse (in other words...USB)

but hey, Who cares Half-Life isnt on PS2..(even though i'll have to buy a better graphics card...$$$$$$$)

And going toanother subject..

Imagine a console so amazing, (alas XBOX-2 and PS3)

that you are watching your favourite movie, (maybe Matrix Reloaded or Lord of the Rings)

and instead of having the animation for the graphics in the game of the dsame name, seeing the scenery and having it look just as real as..well looking out your window.

how cool would that be?

and have you guys heard about the PS3 being small, as they can fit all the graphics, and engine and everything into one small chip.

Pocket PS3? not quite, but smaller than the big block of blackness that is the PS2 or XBOX.

i just cant wait for it to come out, let alone getting more info in it.

OHHHHH CANT WAIT!!

MakgSnake
Oct 24th, 2003, 09:07 AM
I dont think PS3 will get as real as that pic above. I really doubt, as for HL2........I did hear that it might come out on PS2, but then I havn't been checking with the news lately. But HL2 is coming out on XBOX, so I am happy.