PDA

View Full Version : Jet Set Radio: Future on X-Box....Is the Game Gonna Be on the PS2?

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:21 AM
ARRGHHHH! :mad: I went to this store and I saw Jet Set Radio in the X-Box display case. Boy, was I pissed. I'm a big fan of this game so I was very frustrated when I saw it. The cover was all shiny....and....*sniff* I can't go on...:weep: Heh, heh....well, my question is, does anyone here know if Jet Set Radio: Future will be coming over to the PS2? I heard that it was, but now...I'm not so sure. Someone's gotta tell me otherwise I'm gonna pass out. :p Joking, but I still need to know!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:26 AM
I don't think its coming to ps2,just hope for an early xbox death so they will port it over

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:28 AM
DIE X-BOX, DIE!!! :D :evil: :D :evil:

nanjij
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:23 AM
ive looked through loads of release dates sites any i havent seen it anounced anyway thats its being released on ps2

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:45 PM
ARRGHHH! Screw it! Screw it all!!! :mad: :frust: :mad: :frust:

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:15 PM
ahh its not coming to PS2, if it is it will be along long time so dont wait up for it, but it will be ok guys, the Xbox sucks ass and will be dead soon

GaseousSnake
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:13 PM
the xbox will die soon and the title will be ported to the ps2 and gc

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:35 PM
I would personally kill for the original on ps2

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:26 PM
Ah! Sweet Sssnake! I gotta hit list right here, ill get you some names and ill do my best with Sega and see how things pan out alright? :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
Ah! Sweet Sssnake! I gotta hit list right here, ill get you some names and ill do my best with Sega and see how things pan out alright? :)

Yeah you do that ok :D

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:57 PM
How many of you guys played the first game? On the Dreamcast? I beat that game 100%, got all the secret characters, the Graffiti Souls.....I love this game. :drool: :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:20 PM
I played the game and love it.Never beat it though

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:45 PM
That sucks, man. You should try to do so. It's hard as hell, but it's worth it! Especially those stupid Graffiti Souls....:p

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:54 PM
I saw Jet Grind Radio at Target for like $5.00, so I'm planning to pick it up pretty soon. I played it at my friends house, but wasn't able to play it enough to actually get into it. I've heard that the Xbox one is actually pretty lame though :shock: .

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by jenova_jeb
I saw Jet Grind Radio at Target for like $5.00, so I'm planning to pick it up pretty soon. I played it at my friends house, but wasn't able to play it enough to actually get into it. I've heard that the Xbox one is actually pretty lame though :shock: .

Is that true?

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:01 PM
I have no idea. Haven't played it yet.

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:04 PM
I also heard it wasn't that good, but I think EGM gave it 7 and 8's. But, since I haven't played it yet (and probably will never unless the X-Box dies) I'm still wanting to try it desperately.

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:40 PM
I'm thinking I may rent an Xbox for a week or something just so I can play Halo and JSRF. That'd be a good way to play the games and not sink a lot of money into it :D.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:42 PM
Yeah i rented an xbox with halo.I enjoyed the game but wouldnt buy the system for it