PDA

View Full Version : Kengo-Kenshin

Reid
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:00 PM
For anyone who has or still does play Kengo:Master of Bushido, and watches anime:

I found out from somewhere (slipped my mind) that by doing certain things you can train your character in the game to use the Hiten Mitsurigi Ryu that Himura Kenshin uses in the anime, "Rurouni Kenshin"!

I thought that was pretty cool . . . and worth the time to see your character fight like an anime character.

By the by, Kengo is worth checking out. I know it got pretty cruddy reviews everywhere but I think it's a fun and very original fighter.

BowevelJoe
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:41 PM
yeah i noticed that too, i bought the game for $15, its pretty sweet, its funny when you pop em on the head with the wooden practice sticks. I pretty much mastered it, i beat the tournament like 15 times in a row lol. You know you get a new sword when you beat meditation, and let the time run down all the way? its sweet, it does ALL the special moves...

PS

Kenshin kicks ***!!:D :D

Reid
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Yeah, Kenshin is really good.
Kengo has a lot more value than people warrant it for.

I still haven't beaten it though. I got distracted by MGS2, then GTA3, then FFX, then exams!

Awz well, I'll do it soon enough.

BowevelJoe
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:19 PM
yeah its one of those games that after you beat it, it doesnt just end, the tournys keep coming and the challenges never stop lol, but yeah id say it was worth all $15 i payed for it.

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Should I Buy This Game When I Get My PS2.?. As U Guys Know Alot Bout It!.! Do U Recommend It!.!

Soul Angel
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:12 PM
It sounds like an alright game!
I might consider buying it or at least renting it when I've got some money on me again :rolleyes:

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:47 PM
I'd Rent This Game And Try It Out... But For Some Reason, I Really Dont Like Renting Games. May Be Its Cause Ive Never Rented Before (Only Once)..!.. But I Dont Like Playing A Game (Even Finishing It) And Then Giving It Away!-! :D:(

Reid
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:34 PM
I think it's worth a buy, probable pre-owned though.

If you want a good, orginal, PS2 fighter it's pretty good, especially if you're into kendo/kenjitsu stuff.

BowevelJoe
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:03 AM
yeah, thats the way i bought it, i had an extra $20 and had to decide from Summoner, Kengo, Oni, and sports games, but i hate them lol..