PDA

View Full Version : Snake Tales is a pice of shit

Frozen
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:26 PM
Dat's right, I finally got substance and I fucking hate Snake Tales. Everything else in the game is pretty nice, but that... :mad:

I mean, it feels you are just playing any other alternate mission... just with some "briefing" of the events on it.

Oh well, I just had o rant about something.

Dark Angel
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:24 PM
I agree new FMV's rather than text would be nice, but I do like em, makes a change, especially when trying to beat Vamp on hard with a M4 and a SOCOM....very interesting

MakgSnake
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:05 PM
When I first heard about Snake Tale's being told by TEXT. I gave my conclusions on it --> It would suck. I mean yeah you control Snake and all but its the cinematics and voice over that makes SOLID SNAKE "THE" SNAKE.

I never liked Snake Tale's and I couldn't agree less with Frozen here.

SplinterJD
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:35 AM
I don't mind the snake tales even though i don't play them anymore, although I can see why you would hate em after playing them through the first time there is really no point in doing it again. Unless you like doing that sort of thing and there isn't even difficulty levels for them I don't think.:shock:

dan da man
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:39 PM
I agree with Fozen, sankes tales is a pile of shit, thats one of the reasons I bought substance, never mind im waiting for MGS3, long wait but it will be worth it.!!!:happy:

Virtualeclipse
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Yeah i hate the damn snake tales. Their f**k*** boring:P

Vulcan Raven
Sep 22nd, 2003, 10:24 PM
I totally agree with all of you here,

Why would Konami, (creators of the legendary MGS series)
dubbed; "the most cinematic experience on PS2" (for MGS2)
put text where there should be their FMV's.

The Countdown for Snake Eater is commencing........

MGS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i live in New zealand and i see thet someone else lives in Aussie, (all blacks cane the wallabies' asses!) and we ALWAYS get late release dates, which sucks!

GO SOLID SNAKE!!!!

Dark Angel
Sep 23rd, 2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Reanimation91

Yeah i hate the damn snake tales. Their f**k*** boring:P

Then don't bloody well play em!!

Vulcan Raven
Dec 28th, 2003, 04:52 AM
Yeah, i'd say stop your bitching and just dont play it!

or get over the text and play it for the gameplay, not cinematic experience (although FMVs would be nice..) its done now and it can't b changed!
oh well, lets just hope Snake Eater fufills our demands..(which im sure it will!)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 8th, 2004, 02:25 PM
What are you guys bitching about, its just like an old school RPG. I thought snake tales ruled, infact anything dealing with MGS rules.

-PSX-
Jan 8th, 2004, 02:29 PM
I agree with SSSnake on this one. Snake Tales is just a healthy add on to what was already there - if it aint your cup of tea it aint. Hideo created MGS for players off all kinds and it was a sucsess. Substance just built on this sucsess by giving you a few extras to do while you wait for the next chapter in the story.