PDA

View Full Version : Music DVDs

Redpyramidhead
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:17 AM
Does anybody else find that some music dvds have really horrible sound when played by your PS2? My live Emperor dvd sounds horrible and messed up while my new double Zeppelin dvd sounds godly. And the other strange thing is on the back of the Zeppelin dvd package it has the designation "Playstation 2 Compatible." Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks ahead.

_RED_ stuff

DSgamer
Jun 22nd, 2003, 12:06 PM
hmm, i hafta say that the PS2 sucks when it comes to DVDs man, I barely watch DVDs cause of the low ass sound, when i play games, i play them with loud volume (like at 30) but when i play DVDs i hafta turn it up to 50-60 to hear it with good sound, i think its time for me 2 buy a monster cable (i think that will fix the problem)

Reid
Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:47 PM
I can't play some of my music DVDs on my PS2 either. Those and Hong Kong DVDs are terrible.

Some of them skip, sound bad or just won't read. Most films work fine, however.

Mercury Shadow
Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:54 PM
Sound is bad for all DVDs on my PS2, and it's weird that it would say compatible with the PS2 on the back of the case in the first place... but it's cool you like Emperor.

SplinterJD
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:33 AM
Personally I like to play DVD's on an actual DVD player but i will on my PS2 if i have to coz PS2 seem to skip alot and sometimes can't read a DVD a certain points.:P