PDA

View Full Version : Ps2 Tomorrow Saturday 2, 2002!

kamari-ice
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:42 PM
Tomorrow I won't be on here.I will be going {income tax} shopping all tomorrow.I am going to get a PS2 tomorrow too.I am so glad.I will play FFX fpr the first time.I am going to be so happy to touch the box of the PS2.I will get it at Toys 'r' us for it.Well this will be my last time here, for a long while.
:shock: ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:09 PM
Well hope you have fun with your ps2

jenova_jeb
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:31 PM
Enjoy ;) .

FuNkY mOnK
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:52 AM
I heard there are two versions of the ps2, old and new. I purchased mine a little less than a month ago. I was reading some other sites that there was a screen and fan combo on the old version which is the one I got and immediately returned it for a new version with out the screen, which allows more air to be exhausted from inside.

IcyMourdor
Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:40 AM
Have fun with one of the greatest inventions of all time.

Harry
Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:50 AM
Enjoy it Kamari-ice, I'm really really really happy for you!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
I heard there are two versions of the ps2, old and new. I purchased mine a little less than a month ago. I was reading some other sites that there was a screen and fan combo on the old version which is the one I got and immediately returned it for a new version with out the screen, which allows more air to be exhausted from inside.

I never heard that.I heard some have different dvd drivers but nothin like you said

FuNkY mOnK
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:42 PM
Look on the back where the fan sits, if there’s a mesh covering the fan your ps2 is most likely susceptible of overheating, which Sony removed with the newer models allowing less restriction of air flow.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:53 PM
Yeah that why i had to get mine repaired is because it got clogged with sh*t and overheated and blew the optical lens.But i blow mine out now

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:18 PM
Have fun. I hope you enjoy FFX.