PDA

View Full Version : Link to Ps2fantasy?

Gadzoox
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:13 PM
I just recently got a web page of my own up and running and I went looking for banners for my favourite links section. PS2fantasy came up as one of the sites I like to visit often, so I came over to get a banner to put on my page, and there were none!

SO I was wondering if I had just missed the banners, or if you guys don't even have any...

If you don't, I think it would really help bring people to the site... so people here with personal web sites can add a little 200x40 banner to link to the site, that way everyone wins!

I made one, but I'm waiting for your guyses permission before I put it on my site.
Here's the banner I would put up if that's okay, unless you do have/make some for just that purpose and want me to use yours, then jus say so!

http://www.geocities.com/poopo_kiminy/ps2banner.txt

Thank you!

Big Dude
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:03 PM
Hey, yeah... I'ed like to put one them on my site too. Maybe a smaller version though..., yeah, I wanna put one up too!! :D It looks so fancy... :drool:

And do ya mind if I put up a link to your site too, Gadzoox? :shy: Vary nice so far by the way.

Gadzoox
Jun 9th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Hey, thanks!! :D

Yeah sure!! Be my guest! :D

Zephyr
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:47 PM
OK, you probably think youre getting hounded by us but I dont mean to hound... honest!!:phew:

Anyways, I would also like to register my interest in linking to PS2Fantasy.com on my website.

Gadzoox, Big Dude is right - your website is really cool! I hope to see something great become of that. Anyways see y'all around.;)