PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

aspen
Feb 28th, 2002, 08:52 PM
[COLOR=blue]:peoples: Alright, here's the thing. I'm playing Final Fantasy X for PS2. I am quite a ways in. I am in the Calm Lands. I have already been out and about there, caught all the monster's for the monster arena, and did the chocobo thing. THe thing is i didn't see the feather at the beginning of the calm lands to get to the remiem temple. I went ahead instead, and beat the machine boss, as you come out of the calm lands. when i realized later that i didn't go to the remiem temple i went back to the calm lands, and my chocobo was gone, and i can't find it. and you have to have it to get to the remiem temple. i also saved it after i beat the boss. Does anyone know if i am screwed, and have to start at the save spot before the calm lands, or is the chocobo somewhere, cause i've looked and can't find it. I need the cloudy mirror, but can't find the chocobo. Please help!!!!

[email protected]

Spirit
Feb 28th, 2002, 09:33 PM
the chocobo dealer is like right up top north east of the calm lands, I hope that helps, otherwise you can find him in the northern part of calm lands =P

Hadoken
Feb 28th, 2002, 09:39 PM
actually spiritslayer, east is to the right. so it would be the west.
or in other words. the top left corner of the clam lands.

Edit: i said i sent a map earlier, but the map got messed up so i cant send it.
well anyways, go to the top left corner of the calm lands.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 1st, 2002, 03:48 PM
Yeah just find the person on the chocobo and get your chocobo...then go right from the entrance and theres the feather

MADRUCKIS
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:43 AM
Hmpff

Actually, I had the same pron before. Don't fret. The Chocobo chick moves from the left side of the calm lands. As soon as you are in the small shop, walk exactly south of there. She's standing a few feet away and whats funny is that I ran all around tryin to find her and she was there the entire time. Try it!