PDA

View Full Version : Alien vs Predator awsome or waste?

Krazy
May 27th, 2003, 12:31 AM
I'm looking at this new Alien vs. predator strat. game. I have mixed feelings, it just looks like another starcraft to me. I love aliens and I love predators even more....but I don't know about this game. I think the brains behind this operation should just give us the movie. What do you think??

blindman
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:01 PM
Honestly, i have seen the same thing and think the same thing you mentioned. The engine behind the game does look a bit Starcraft like.
I dont know, i have never been in love with alien or predator. I think the game wont be much of anything, not many people would like it, and i can porbably foresee that the game wont be that mucbliked or even that much popular. The engine is a bit wore out too.
Well dude i have the same hopes.

Vicious_2003
Sep 20th, 2003, 08:43 PM
I watched Preventer Wind play it. It did resemble Star Craft quite a bit. And he said it played like it as well. I didnt play it myself so I cant pass judgement. PW said he enjoyed it though. He said it wasnt Great...but certainly wasnt anywhere near being a bad game. Its probably one of those titles thats a better rent than a buy. I dont speak for PW or anything so he might have liked the game even more than I thought, I guess only he can speak for himself