PDA

View Full Version : Want to be in Twin Snakes?

dan da man
May 17th, 2003, 08:11 AM
Hey guys, remember when you could put your name on the dogtags in mgs2/subtance, makg did that one, but have your name put on the dog tags in MGS: the twin snakes, hurry though the closing date is noon July 12th 2003, ive already signed up, just say if you are going to enter, best of luck.:)

Link (http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs_tts/english/dogtag.html)

mark0™
May 17th, 2003, 11:07 AM
I've entered, would be so sweet to see my name on TS :)

Dark Angel
May 18th, 2003, 09:05 AM
I entered, but I don't think I have a very dog tag like name..

Zanku
May 21st, 2003, 06:52 PM
I just entered. Fingers crossed to everybody :love:

solidsnaketag
May 22nd, 2003, 04:41 PM
u know the original metal gear was on nintendo. The game wasnt bad. The places that were in that game werent in metal gear games we know now

Zanku
May 22nd, 2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by solidsnaketag

u know the original metal gear was on nintendo. The game wasnt bad. The places that were in that game werent in metal gear games we know now

What has that got to do with the topic? And its quite an insult to all MGS fans to pretend as if we do not know the original was on the Nintendo...:mad:

dan da man
May 23rd, 2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by solidsnaketag

Ive read most of your posts, And all I have read are all nonsence to do with the topic. And you facts are complety obvious

carnage179
Jun 1st, 2003, 01:54 AM
Err...the orignal Metal Gear was on MSX, it was later ported to NES. Then MG2: Solid Snake was released in Japan for the MSX, and the NES got MG: Snakes Revenge, the fake Metal Gear game. So Nintendo did get 2 metal gear games, but they're considered the fake metal gears cause the first one is alot different than the MSX version, and Snake's Revenge isnt ever part of the Metal Gear story line.

Really, this is the first TRUE Metal Gear game Nintendo has recived.

Zephyr
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:51 PM
I entered but I dont really have a jungle type dog tag name to be exact. But u never know - Kojima might think - hmm thats un jungleyish* name - lets use it.

*excuse the grammar here please i didnt know what to put.

Dark Angel
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Well the same could be said about some of the names in MGS2 and Substance, they didn't sound particulary "dog tag like".

mark0™
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Well this aint MGS3, its the remake of MGS, so its no a jungly name they want.

Any ideas if they will post the names or do we have to wait to play the game. How cool would it be too hold-up a guard with your name :love:

Dark Angel
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:55 PM
I dont think they'll post the names, as it might tell you how many u need to hold up, kinda taking out some of the fun of finding that out yourself. They just tell the people who got in....

Zephyr
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:07 PM
I would be really happy If i got in. Do you think they'll do this for MGS3 as well?

Zanku
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:13 PM
I was hoping MGS3 will have it, i cant see it anywhere so far, but i reckon they will probably put it in...However i dunno when, but i'll definately apply, once or twice...or several times :love:

Zephyr
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Dont go mad Zanku on that entering buisness but it woulkd be cool if one was mage for Snake Eater.

dan da man
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr

I would be really happy If i got in. Do you think they'll do this for MGS3 as well?

Yes, every soldier has a dog tag, or some kind of ID card, but in metal gear solid 3 hopefully they will put dog tags in.

merylsilverburg
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Hm, I would enter my name, but I have an extreme paranoia problem and my name doesn't sound too cool to begin with, so...oh well. :laugh:
Good luck to the rest of you guys though. :)

Zanku
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:35 PM
When do you think they will put up the MGS3 Dog-Tag entry form onto the website? Roughly what time before the release did they do it for MGS2 :peoples: ?

MakgSnake
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Zanku

When do you think they will put up the MGS3 Dog-Tag entry form onto the website? Roughly what time before the release did they do it for MGS2 :peoples: ?
I dont know about MGS3, but with MGS2 they mailed the people who got selected two months before the release of the game. And for the Substance, they mailed the people 1 month before the release.