PDA

View Full Version : Full-length MGS3 Trailer

TtTackler
May 14th, 2003, 06:31 PM
I know that the trailer is extremely hard to find, well, here's the link! 56kers beware, the file is 118 mb! But it was some of the greatest 11 minutes of my life! There also have a scene that makes fun of GTA:VC, lol!

http://www.plusnetwork.it/movie/mgs3.mov

PS: It's much easier to just right-click and save as.

MakgSnake
May 14th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Thank you sooooo much Tt......seriously..... I am downloading it right now. And thanks ALOT!!!.!!!

Qjij_jijQ
May 14th, 2003, 06:45 PM
I know some panties that are getting pretty wet right about... now. :laugh:
... thanks for the trailer Tt :D

Qjij_jijQ
May 14th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Well, I'll 'double post', since it's my before/after reaction.

Yeah... it's a nice trailer, I guess.
Apparently, Makg was right... they talk about a "New Era" and "Back to the Origin!", so it looks like MGS3 is some kind of 'prequel'.

Too bad we didn't get to see any bosses or other places than the jungle... if there are any. :disturb: Nonetheless, there seems to be some cool new gameplay tactics, like when he's hanging from the tree while shooting the guards or when he drops the bee nest on them.

MakgSnake
May 14th, 2003, 07:50 PM
I loved that Trailer. I couldn't stop laughing on the GTA: Vice City remark. That was sooooo freaking funny. As its true every other game is a GTA clone.

But the video is amazing. What I really really loved was when Snake is hanging from the tree and he does a flip to get back on standing posting on the branch (WOW)..... damn that was cool. The bee nest part was funny too.

Because the video not being a DIRECT-FEED, we cannot see what that soldier says or Snake asks as the camera blured out, when he is about to slit the soldiers neck, because in the Trailer everyone is laughing, and I wanna know what he said. OH well. I will soon......

But the beginning when they show Snake coming from a parachute, thats pretty eye-poppin and what an AMAZING MUSIC. I am freaking glad Harry Gregson is back with his excellent musical score. I just hope David Hayter is too!.!

And did you guys notice the cell-shading done when showing the credits........ they show Solid Snake in cell-shaded format. And saying that "Only the Snake is the true hero" ...... means this game is going to have Solid Snake only (as a main character, thank god).

But yeah when the credits are shown.......... at the back it is saying "1960's 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964"........ its really confusing as Snake would not be THAT old during that time. Infact I dont think he'd be born then.

My assumptions are that with the help of some "Time-Travel" system... Snake goes back in time (I know it sounds dumb, but hey Kojima can make sense out of anything when it comes to Metal Gear)....... So yeah....... Solid Snake goes back in time...... as we all know "The Patriots" are dead.......100 years ago, which means, going back in Time stopping them from being "The Patriots"..... aaah I know I am not making any sense, I am just trying to figure things out.

This Trailer is AMAZING! HELL LOT better then MGS2.

Qjij_jijQ
May 14th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Guess we're the only ones that saw it Makg ! :D

As for the 'blurry' part...
I think he's probably saying something like "When is it coming !?", since the guard is saying "In 2004" or something similar to that right after... kinda like an inside joke for the release date. :approve:

MakgSnake
May 14th, 2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ

As for the 'blurry' part...
I think he's probably saying something like "When is it coming !?", since the guard is saying "In 2004" or something similar to that right after... kinda like an inside joke for the release date. [/font]:approve:
Yeah now that I have seen it more then 10 times already, I also do feel like he is asking something like "When is this game coming out"........ thats why everbody laughed out loud.

I cannot believe nobody is downloading it........ may be because its 119MB thats why. Still....... its worth it. Everybody should know that...........!.!.....! :)

mark0™
May 15th, 2003, 05:19 AM
56k, it would take 12 hours to download :( :weep:

I'm gonna keep an eye out on PS2 mags, I remember one mag gave a video with highlights of one E3 and included the MGS2 Full Length Trailer, So Maybe I can find one for MGS3, hopefully.

dan da man
May 15th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Same here mark, I cant see it, 56ker, :cry: I did have Broadband, But I could no longer afford it, need a new job then I will get it, anyway, what is it like? Makg or Qjij_jijQ give me some detail about it, God! im so excited about this years E3 and kojima there, keep it updated guys.:)

TtTackler
May 19th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Yeah, the game looks freaking amazing.

Someone came up with the theory that you play as Big Boss..but Solidus is the one that looks like Big Boss, and it says you play as Snake anyway..Hideo loves to make me confuzzled :roll: