PDA

View Full Version : FF XII Question

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Sorry if I missed a previous thread like this but does anyone know if FF XII will be platform, or online? And if there's any news of progress on it yet?

IcyMourdor
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:19 PM
I haven't heard much about FFXII

They are still busy making FFXI and I highly doubt we will get any info soon. I'll keep looking for some info and post it up when I find some.

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:21 PM
i heard a rumor that FFXI will be the last FF, is that true?

IcyMourdor
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:46 PM
I highly doubt it. The day Squaresoft stops making FF is the day the go out of business.

Soul Angel
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:51 PM
I hear that FFXII will be platform and not online too.
I've also heard rumour that some people say that FFXII could be the sequal of FFX (which is also a rumour going around) but nothing has been actually said let if it is or not

jenova_jeb
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:49 PM
I hope that sequel thing is true. That'd be so sweet :cool: .

Killuminati
Feb 27th, 2002, 09:04 PM
FFXII is not gonna be online.
and it wont be tthe last FF since Square already has up to VXX(15)

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 27th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by DreamSharpShooter
i heard a rumor that FFXI will be the last FF, is that true?

No, that's not true, we already started working on FFXV

Serj
Feb 27th, 2002, 10:00 PM
FFXII is going back to it's original roots, so it wont be online. That's a good thing.

DragonSphere
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by LiquidSm0ke

XV already! Man, you guys work fast! :shock:

Soul Angel
Feb 28th, 2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by jenova_jeb
I hope that sequel thing is true. That'd be so sweet :cool: .

I agree with you jenova_jeb
I hope they do a FFX sequel as well! :)

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 28th, 2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by DragonSphere

XV already! Man, you guys work fast! :shock:

Well, right now all we're doing is thinking about the story, believe me, it'll be long time before we announce development of FFXV

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 28th, 2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Xiliphore
FFXII is not gonna be online.
and it wont be tthe last FF since Square already has up to VXX(15)

VXX is 25 written backwards.

25 = XXV
15 = XV

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Soul Angel

I agree with you jenova_jeb
I hope they do a FFX sequel as well! :)

Well, I hate to break it to you , but, no sequels, ever.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:29 PM
No sequal to X? I thought they made an extra clip on the FF International that started a new story?

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:40 PM
I was talking about FFXII

nanjij
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:51 PM
didnt makg or someone post a pic of ff12 saying there not sure if it was a fake or not. it looked quite real

Soul Angel
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Yeah same here :peoples:
Why not anyway, I think a sequel for FFX might be quite good? :confused:

talon101
Feb 28th, 2002, 11:34 PM
what about FFXIII and FFXIV:frust:
are they gona be online or not

LiquidSm0ke
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by talon101
what about FFXIII and FFXIV:frust:
are they gona be online or not

No plans about making FFXIII or FFXIV online yet, you're thinking ahead.

Soul and nanjij, the pic that Makg posted was real

Hadoken
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:19 PM
yeah, i saw that pic around at lots of other places, so it prolly is real.
but hey liquid, if square is already workin on FFXV, is it just only parts like the scipt? or are there other parts they`re working on?

Serj
Mar 1st, 2002, 04:17 PM
FFX International just has extra stuff. A Final Fantasy X sequel would suck.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:49 AM
A sequal would definately not suck in my opinion, unless there was no Auron...then it would

kupoartist
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:20 PM

No plans about making FFXIII or FFXIV online yet, you're thinking ahead.

Soul and nanjij, the pic that Makg posted was real

Umm...
Ok so im new here (first post :) ) but aren't you saying you're a square employee? how are you falling for this?!?!

Okies... there are two images i've seen. the first is a FFXII logo:http://www.ffmillennium.it/Images/ff12LoGo.jpg
this is a fake, created by www.ffonline.com 's DH (sorry if I got his name wrong) to illustrate FFXII on their release dates.

The second is the absolutely obviously fake "flat woman with blured upper leg walking over badly photoshop-enhanced fmv shot of FF8":http://www.ff8source.com/news854.htm
- will clear that up for you. though im still not sure how a "square employee" wouldn't know about their own games...

Pu the Owl
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:54 PM
Completely off topic: the_artist I love your cute kupo-bannery-thing! Kupo Kupo! :kupo:

Mercury Shadow
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FFXV! Holy Sh.it! How many Square employees work on the FF series? It seems you guys bust out a game each year which is amazing since the game series is so big and unique.

Soul Angel
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Completely off topic: the_artist I love your cute kupo-bannery-thing! Kupo Kupo! :kupo:

I agree with you, that banner looks really good!
Its very well done the_artist ;)

jenova_jeb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

Umm...
Ok so im new here (first post :) ) but aren't you saying you're a square employee? how are you falling for this?!?!

Okies... there are two images i've seen. the first is a FFXII logo:http://www.ffmillennium.it/Images/ff12LoGo.jpg
this is a fake, created by www.ffonline.com 's DH (sorry if I got his name wrong) to illustrate FFXII on their release dates.

The second is the absolutely obviously fake "flat woman with blured upper leg walking over badly photoshop-enhanced fmv shot of FF8":http://www.ff8source.com/news854.htm
- will clear that up for you. though im still not sure how a "square employee" wouldn't know about their own games...

FINALLY! Someone else agrees with me about the pictures! I told everyone about the see-through leg, but they couldn't see it :peoples: .
I'm not going to say that he (LiquidSmoke) doesn't work at Square, but the stuff he's saying doesn't make sense to me. Those things can't be real pictures. They're to low quality...

kupoartist
Mar 3rd, 2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by jenova_jeb

I'm not going to say that he (LiquidSmoke) doesn't work at Square, but the stuff he's saying doesn't make sense to me.

Oh yeah, sorry if my post sounded a bit like i was saying that :/ I was in a rush to get to a party (which was a real awful disaster anyways, as I had a completly plastered girl pukeing on me for an hour and a half :( ) and I may of came across wrong...

Completely off topic: the_artist I love your cute kupo-bannery-thing! Kupo Kupo!
Hehe... thanks :) Its just about the only way I've ever come close to having a reason for calling myself "the_artist" :D

Harry
Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:55 AM
I'm sorry, but Liquidsmoke doesn't work for Square. I've just discovered the truth, please read my post in Site Discussion.

kupoartist
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:07 PM
thought so.... wonder if he's defeated the Cheese Weapon and Revived Aeris in the time he worked as a Square Employee...

Pu the Owl
Mar 3rd, 2002, 03:05 PM
ROFL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

talon101
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:48 PM
ROFL

whats ROFL?

:happy: XD :sick: :blergh: