PDA

View Full Version : Dude, you're gettin' a Dell

IcyMourdor
Feb 26th, 2002, 11:41 PM
I might save up some money for one and I was wondering if there was any bad news about them that I should know before I get one.

Spirit
Feb 27th, 2002, 01:02 AM
heh I'd reccomend a third company computer a whole lot more since dell seems to be overcharging with their brand name and not giving you quite as much as the amount of moeny you put in it =P

nanjij
Feb 27th, 2002, 02:17 AM
i cant find a computer i want
i want one with around 1ghz maybe slightly more, as i have heard pentium 4 2ghz is **** and is slower than a atholon 1ghz.
yeah at least 256mb ram
win xp
i want a good graphics card sometihng like geforce 3

btu i cant find all these things in 1 computer.
i always find a 1ghz computer with a **** graphics card
or 2ghz which i dont want with a good graphics card
to buy the parts seperatly costs loads more so i dont know what to do.
oh wots the best make of computer, dell, tiny packard bell?

when can i get my dream computer

Mercury Shadow
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:41 AM
I want to kill that "dude your gettin a dell" kid

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:28 AM
I have a third party computer and you can't really go wrong with one because there just as good as the first party ones.

Soul Angel
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by nanjij

oh wots the best make of computer, dell, tiny packard bell?

I wouldn't recommend getting a Tiny computer, I've heard they are one of the worst computers you can get :peoples:

007_JamesBond
Feb 27th, 2002, 12:11 PM
get what ever you can man, as long as it works

Lefty
Feb 27th, 2002, 05:55 PM
I dont know much about dells. Even tho i do use one at school but those are so striped down you cant tell. But make sure you shop around a bit before you make your decision. Third parties are usally great computers with not as much cost and you get to pick the things you want in them.

Lefty

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Ok i'll just say this Dell's make the best lab tops.As for PC's pretty much of all of them are even depending on how much you wanna spend.If your looking for a gaming computer go get a alienware pc or a falcon pc