PDA

View Full Version : Ka?

merylsilverburg
Feb 26th, 2002, 09:03 PM
There's this game which is supposed to be a simulation game called Ka, which in Japanese, means "mosquito". Has anyone heard of it? It came out in Japan, I believe, last summer. I heard it was very popular in Japan and now, they're bringing it over to the US. It's going to be re-named as "Mr. Mosquito" which I think is a pretty silly name. Anyway, I was going to get the Japanese version of the game, but I didn't have the $$ at the time, so I wasn't able to. It sounds really fun though. You play as a mosquito (duh) and you go around in a typical Japanese household trying to find power-ups and people to suck blood from. In order to suck blood, you twirl your right analog stick. But, if you suck for too long or too hard, you'll get into a "battle" mode with the person, who'll start swatting at you and trying to kill you off. Sounds interesting, ne? There's supposed to be a mom, dad, and a teenage daughter, which I heard that there's a level where she's taking a bath and you have to suck her blood. Okay....

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 09:08 PM
Yeah i heard of it.Its going by the alias Mr.Mosquito over here.I've seen a lot of previews and it looks pretty interesting

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 26th, 2002, 09:35 PM
I'm not too interested in this game. It's original though.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I'm not too interested in this game. It's original though.

Yes! Its a change,and im glad were getting some new and fresh stuff

Mercury Shadow
Feb 27th, 2002, 05:23 PM
Personally, I see this game as a rental. And the fact that the PS2 japenese games cost $70 (i think you said that?), that's a bit expensive. But it sounds pretty fun. I say, go for it so you can tell us how good it is :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
Personally, I see this game as a rental. And the fact that the PS2 japenese games cost $70 (i think you said that?), that's a bit expensive. But it sounds pretty fun. I say, go for it so you can tell us how good it is :laugh:

You know that the game is coming to the US

nanjij
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:55 PM
ive got a demo of it, not playable
i got it with psm2 once ages ago
it isnt just sucking blood well it is but there r techniques.

for example a person is on her bed asleep. in the corner it has her pulse rate. u can suck blood 4 longer if her pulse is down so to do this u may turn out the light turn the tv or music off etc before u suck there juicy bood.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:14 PM
Hmm that sounds cool.I might like the game

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:02 PM
Yeah, it does sound really interesting, ne? And yes, Merc, the games in the Japanese store I go to sells brand-new games for $70-80. That's because they're the only place that sells imported Japanese games in that area. But, they don't import all the games from Japan. :( But, anyway, Ka or Mr. Mosquito (I cringe at that name...) is something I'd liket to try out.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:05 PM
Why buy an import when its coming to the US

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:24 AM
I'm not going to get the import. I'm gonna wait for it when it comes over. Otherwise, if I get the Japanese one, I'm gonna be lost and confused....just like the Rurouni Kenshin RPG....:roll:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
I'm not going to get the import. I'm gonna wait for it when it comes over. Otherwise, if I get the Japanese one, I'm gonna be lost and confused....just like the Rurouni Kenshin RPG....:roll:

Ok ok just sounded a little weird from your last posts.Sounding like you were going to pick up an imported copy

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:07 PM
Never heard of that one!!!

RobHardo
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:41 PM
I read a review in Gamepro Mag about it yo ucan play into a bathroom where a woman is bathing, perverts paradise