PDA

View Full Version : free xenosaga keychain

Infernal Mass
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:35 PM
i just got mine, it only took six days for it to arrive. If you want one too check it out..

DigiMortal
- http://www.xenosaga.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=84495#84495

Hylas
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Whoa! Thanks a lot for the link Digi! I've sent an email and they replied saying they'll send me a keychain! I still have to play Xenosaga though... but who cares? I'll get a new keychain he he he :shappy:

Infernal Mass
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:56 PM
:shappy:

It's kinda big..square shaped with all the characters on one side and the white Xenosaga cover art on the other..pretty cool little collectors item.

DigiMortal
- free stuff, ownz!

Esjay
Apr 17th, 2003, 05:31 AM
Neato, but I'd much rather have a life-size huggable KOS-MOS plushie. ;)

ssjtrunks13
Apr 17th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Hylas

Whoa! Thanks a lot for the link Digi! I've sent an email and they replied saying they'll send me a keychain! I still have to play Xenosaga though... but who cares? I'll get a new keychain he he he :shappy:

But you've thought about getting it, right? Just curious, I haven't finished yet but I think it's really good.

Yeah, a KOS-MOS life-size plushie would be nice. But who cares, it's free. I sent my e-mail address in just now.

DragonSphere
Apr 19th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Turns out that Namco Hometek was located in San Jose, roughly 45 minutes from where I live. Neat little key chain: simple, but cool nonetheless.

Hylas
Apr 20th, 2003, 10:48 AM
I wonder how long will it take to have my keychain... Hope it doesn't arrive when I'm too old to like videogames :laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Apr 20th, 2003, 01:46 PM
I just gave them the rest of the info yesterday, now it's only a matter of time. I forgot my city, state, and zip code for some reason. What was I thinking?

ToxicUK
Apr 25th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Can people in the UK get the keychain or is itr only for the US and Canda?

DSgamer
Apr 28th, 2003, 11:20 PM
YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I GOT MINE 2DAY!!!!!!

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/arellano_roque/_images/Diego/xeno.jpg

o yea, im big pimpin!!

ToxicUK
Apr 29th, 2003, 03:14 PM
I have to say... DOH!!!

Plug 4
Apr 30th, 2003, 08:28 PM
ALRIGHT!!!

Redpyramidhead
May 2nd, 2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Esjay

Neato, but I'd much rather have a life-size huggable KOS-MOS plushie. ;)

I'd much rather have a life sized Shyon plushy seeing as she is human and KOS-MOS is an android. :cool:

As for the keychain, thanks for the info! I'll take anthing thats free:pimp:

_RED_ stuff

ssjtrunks13
May 2nd, 2003, 09:14 AM
Looks better than some people have described it. I have yet to hear from the people on getting mine, this will actually be useful because my curent keychain is about to break.