PDA

View Full Version : Doa3!

dan da man
Mar 26th, 2003, 10:24 AM
This game is so short, I got it about 2 weeks ago, and played it about 3 times, I wish they made it a bit longer, becuase the gameplay is does rule, and the graphics are sweet too, do you think the game is a little short? also I would like to say Christina's Video at the end is niceeee!:D

Infernal Mass
Mar 27th, 2003, 06:27 AM
yeah Christie kicks ass

neerajamania4life
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:14 PM
That dancing Saddam Hussien is funny LOL! on a personal note, dan the man- How many posts did you manage to do in your first week?

dan da man
Mar 28th, 2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by neerajamania4life

That dancing Saddam Hussien is funny LOL! on a personal note, dan the man- How many posts did you manage to do in your first week?

Erm dont know.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 28th, 2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by neerajamania4life

How many posts did you manage to do in your first week?
Why are you so obsessed with post counts?:confused: No one cares how many posts you have or don't have.

KraftSLU
Mar 28th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

Why are you so obsessed with post counts?:confused: No one cares how many posts you have or don't have.

Sleazy! Totally off topic, but I just got 2 of the strongbad shirts. I was going to say that if you don't have them then you need to check 'em out :laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 29th, 2003, 04:30 AM
I've seen them, they're great! lol You bought two? Cool!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2003, 12:17 PM
*Back to Topic* I really love DOA3.The visuals are absolutely awesome.Admitted it is a little short but the multiplayer makes up for that.