PDA

View Full Version : stupid newbie question

rtm22
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:30 PM
do I need a game card (prepaid) to play the game for the first month?:peoples:

Harry
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:38 AM
No, on the instructions booklet there is a user code you have to insert that will give automatically one free month of gameplay. Hope this helps.

Decifer
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:00 PM
sorry to correct you Harry, but you do need a prepaid gamecard or a valid credit card to play the first month. I didnt think you did but when i bought it, it said on the back that you need a credit crad or gamecard to verify your account. So you still get the free month, when i used my game card i got 1st month free and the gamecard month. If you use a credit card you can use your account without buying a month, you just need a valid credit card. So my suggestion is fork out as much money as you can and buy a bunch of game cards so you dont have to worry about account time for awhile.

rtm22
Mar 24th, 2003, 02:38 PM
thanks for the help

Harry
Mar 24th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Decifer

sorry to correct you Harry, but you do need a prepaid gamecard or a valid credit card to play the first month. I didnt think you did but when i bought it, it said on the back that you need a credit crad or gamecard to verify your account. So you still get the free month, when i used my game card i got 1st month free and the gamecard month. If you use a credit card you can use your account without buying a month, you just need a valid credit card. So my suggestion is fork out as much money as you can and buy a bunch of game cards so you dont have to worry about account time for awhile.

That's right, thanks. I didn't consider rtm22 hadn't a credit card.