PDA

View Full Version : Wwe

neerajamania4life
Mar 21st, 2003, 04:43 PM
I am a big fan of the WWE(THE GREATEST EVER!!!) and I am a huge supporter of the games they make for consoles especially playstations or playstaion 2's. Ever since my first go on WWF:In Your house i have been hooked on the grappling games. I have seen the changes made in the last 5 or 6 years and they are incredible. The only things they lacked in were commentery and the amount of time you will get hooked on it. With every game as soon as you finish the season or career mode it gets rather boring and ordinary and hyped up for the next one. Another fault is that the wrestlers roster very quickly turns old as new wrestlers come and go in the WWE. In the new one which is coming out in 7 months(via rumors) they need to pick up on a few faults such as the affects of the way you act around other wrestlers in a season mode and also blood showing when you are attacked with a weapon. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE WWE/F GAMES???

http://www.wheelingciviccenter.com/new_ev1.jpg

Preventer Wind
Mar 23rd, 2003, 01:42 AM
I used to be an avid fan of the WWF. I really lost interest about a year ago. Bret Hart leaving broke my heart but I stuck through until it got wierd. It's just not real any more :laugh: I have enjoyed almost all of their games. I think that Wrestlemania 2000 for the N64 was one of the greatest games ever. Though No Mercy was probably a better all around game it just did not hold interest like Wrestlemania 2000. I have not like the Smack Down games as much. I think the last one was the best. The ones on the ps1 were ok. The first one for the ps2 sucked. The Legends games have blown. RAW is WAR for the Sega was really great. The first ones for the N64 were also good.

neerajamania4life
Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:45 AM
I disagree with you about the part where wrestling turned weird because if you watched it every week you would have understood it. I was also pi$$ed of when bret hart was screwed as he was and still is one of my best wrestlers. But he only had another three years left in him as he had health problems ith a stroke and so on.
WWF warzone was my best game on the ps1(i never had an n64) for a long, long, long time! i played it almost 4 hours every day!!! I saw wrestlemania 2000 and the graphics were quality(better than warzone) and the season mode was something different aswell. There was something missing on it though. After a while times changed and gameplay/ graphics got much, much better. When smackdown came out i thought it was the best ever game on the earth but when smackdown 2 came out, i was the happiest person on earth.
I had a go on wwf no mercy at my mates house around 6 months ago and i thought it was a brilliant game. It has to be the 2nd best wwf game ever. Smackdown just bring it was a big dissapointment as they tried to change the season mode. The game was just rushed really.
Along came Smackdown shut your mouth and that is the best sports game ever but still has room for improvement. If you look back at the games like warzone and wrestlemania and now at smackdown shut your mouth, the margin of improvment is BIG. Imagine what games will be like in the future!!!!!!

http://www.wheelingciviccenter.com/new_ev1.jpg

Preventer Wind
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:26 AM
I watched it every week. But I just didn't like it. The whole invasion thing was a huge disapoinment. My friend told me it is a lot better now then it was a couple months ago. I guess the last time I was really watching it every week was when the NWO came back. But since they have left I maybe watch it twice a month.

I think the thing Wrestle Mania was missing was in the match types. They didn't have enough. I think Cage, Tag, Singles, and Rumble were the only ones they had. I guess you could call some matches First Blood and Hardcore but that was about it. My friend and I started are on league with our created wrestlers. I kicked his ass so much he quit! :laugh:

neerajamania4life
Mar 24th, 2003, 03:12 PM
I agree it has gone worse but even through the bad patch i still watched it and i'm sure you should watch it aswell because its only going through a bad patch and it is getting better