PDA

View Full Version : stuff u might not know...

eqoask8er
Mar 19th, 2003, 09:38 PM
hey,its me ben, A.K.A. DKDEEMUN,i hear some great stuff about our discs that much people dont know,there is thousands and thousands of stuff on our discs that are locked. we cant get to it or even see it without them updating.theres monsters,items,everything. im sure some of u know this but im just telling the people who dont know,well im sorry this is such a short thingy,but if u have ne questions or ne thing email me at [email protected]

Decifer
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:42 AM
yeah this is true, i heard of lots of stuff hidden on the disk and you have to buy the expansion to get a key or sumthing to unlock it all.

eqoask8er
Mar 21st, 2003, 12:56 AM
no,u dont have 2 buy a new disc,its all hidden on the disc u have,it already,they just upload it 2 u

eqoask8er
Mar 21st, 2003, 06:20 PM
no dude,im telling u,u dont have 2 buy more discs for more stuff,its all on the disc that u already have!:frust: :mad: plus if u buy more discs like on the pc version,u still only pay 10 bucks a month,plus i dont think 10 bucks a month isnt that bad,i pay 20 bucks a month total,for 2 diff games,its outta my allowance ne ways

eqoask8er
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:54 AM
but ive read about it,its different with ps2 games tho,i know about the pc version,but its not like that 4 ps2

eqoask8er
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:55 AM
but the last thing i said, was u dont pay an extra ten dollars for more discs

eqoask8er
Mar 22nd, 2003, 05:32 PM
the game is called there right now?? hey goodman,i just saw that u live in texas,i do too;) :laugh: :shock: so,what city u live in? i live in houston

eqoask8er
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:00 PM
thats crazy dude:shock: :shock: :roll: do u know when it REALLY comes out? and when it does,is it monthly pay?? that game sounds awesome,and where do i sign up 4 beta? o,and do u hae aim or aol? if so,whats ur screen name?

eqoask8er
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:52 PM
I signed up 4 the "there" beta,maybe me and u can play eachother on that sometime. Can u explain the game 2 me a lil bit more specific plz? It sounds exciting... so goodman,what all online games on pc do u have? And which one is ur favorite?

eqoask8er
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:03 PM
awww man,i just got an email from the people at there,they said i dont meet the requirements 2 play the game. O and good,u didnt answer,when does the real there come out and is it gonna b monthly pay?

mark0™
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:12 PM
Yo dude, use the edit button if you want to say something else, this aint a chat room. It's a message board so you need to wait for a reply, don't expect one instantly.

Just telling you because you'll get in trouble with the mods and admins If you do that all the time, it's classed as Spamming. Read the Sticky thread at the top of every section to find out what you should not do.

eqoask8er
Mar 24th, 2003, 03:28 AM
ook,ty

Harry
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:56 AM
Eqask8er, stop spamming please, and remember to use the Edit button. I merged many of your posts, but don't do it again.