PDA

View Full Version : Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trunks69420
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:10 PM
I am in such a freaking great mood! I am on my way in about 10 mins to pick up Steel Battalion!! I cant believe it!! I got my taxes back and my local game store has one and they are holding it for me... I will post more as soon as i play it! Does anyone else have this game?? If so any tips? Thanx for listening to my gloating/rejoicing!! Let me know who has it...:D :D :D

Beretta55
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420

I am in such a freaking great mood! I am on my way in about 10 mins to pick up Steel Battalion!! I cant believe it!! I got my taxes back and my local game store has one and they are holding it for me... I will post more as soon as i play it! Does anyone else have this game?? If so any tips? Thanx for listening to my gloating/rejoicing!! Let me know who has it...:D :D :D
You,you........you.........lucky son of a gun!:laugh: i want this game but im dont have the cash for it. hope you enjoy that game.......:cool:

DSgamer
Mar 17th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Grrr i h8 u!!! i want that game sooo bad

trunks69420
Mar 17th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Thats all i have to say. This game is incredibly hard... WOW!! That controller will be the death of me. There is so much to do in that game it confuses the hell out of me. But then again i have only played it 2x so far but i reallyreally need practice! I didnt really expect to get it right away but damn!! Difficult city... at least i know the 240 dollars will keep me busy for a while...DONT SMASH CONTROLLER! If i just repeat that i should be fine...
I have some reading to do... I went in w/out reading any instructions at all.... and there was NO tutorial... right into the action! I need to learn how to walk all over again! Oh well..l.. iwll post more later... gotta work tommorow. NEED SLEEP!

merylsilverburg
Mar 18th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Man, you're lucky. I've been wanting to play this game, but considering the amount and my crappy town, I won't be able to. :mad:
I heard the game is pretty hard, but I also read that this game isn't that great. But opinions are opinions and I still want to try this game out.

trunks69420
Mar 18th, 2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Man, you're lucky. I've been wanting to play this game, but considering the amount and my crappy town, I won't be able to. :mad:
I heard the game is pretty hard, but I also read that this game isn't that great. But opinions are opinions and I still want to try this game out.

Pretty hard and thats probably why many people say it isnt that good. This game is still kicking my ass! The main problem i see right now is the complete lack of a tutorial! I need to get some more sleep... but i will post more soon!

dan da man
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:05 PM
Nice one, SB looks really awesome, also if you die in action your whole savings get wiped.:laugh: you probally know this. The controller looks sweet too, do you get pedals too?

ssjtrunks13
Mar 19th, 2003, 06:26 PM
What is it for and What kind of game is it?

Beretta55
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

What is it for and What kind of game is it?
XBOX and it's a mech game. kinda like mechassalut but really,really,really realistic.

trunks69420
Mar 20th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Beretta55

XBOX and it's a mech game. kinda like mechassalut but really,really,really realistic.
I second that! Such a pain in the ass... but i love it!! Yes i did get the pedals.... The shifting is a pain in the ass as well, its a good game but not to be played w/out patience.

Bl4ze
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Ive never actually heard of this game yet. Can somebody explain it briefly to me so I can get a clearer picture becasue from what you've all said it cant be bad...

dan da man
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Bl4ze

Ive never actually heard of this game yet. Can somebody explain it briefly to me so I can get a clearer picture becasue from what you've all said it cant be bad...

It a Mech/robot game, doing missions, but you get a BIG pad with it, with two joystacks and 40 odd button with pedal an all, but you cant pick it up now, they have stopped selling them I think, it is a collecters item now.

This is so freaking weird, I was going to past in this thread before but did'nt, but seems as im hear now, might aswell post my question, do I need SB 1 to play SB 2 online, I mean with the pad and bits?!?!?