PDA

View Full Version : Your Thoughts on 007:Agent Under Fire ?

Mercury Shadow
Feb 25th, 2002, 03:39 PM
My favorite FPS was Goldeneye 007 for N64. I really want to get Agent Under Fire, but I am skeptical.

My first question is, Do you like Agent Under Fire? and second, how much of the game is in FPS and how much is driving cars and all... and are the car missions fun?

Thanks!

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:26 PM
Goldeneye was awesome. Agent Under Fire.... is not that great, then again, no other Bond game even came close to Goldeneye.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:24 PM
The game is good but it doesnt come close to goldeneye accept in the multiplayer aspects

Mercury Shadow
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Are there a lot of kick ass weapons? and what makes the game worse than Goldeneye?

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 25th, 2002, 09:18 PM
There are a lot of weapons pretty much every good gun you can think of.The only thing that is bad about the game is that the story mode just doesnt seem to be driven like goldeneyes was i cant really explain it

Mercury Shadow
Feb 25th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Are the mission objectives or plot weak in story mode? Because Timesplitters was boring to me because the story mode sucked...

Hmm, I wonder if Devil may Cry would be a better choice for my next game :confused:

nanjij
Feb 26th, 2002, 02:14 AM
controls r annoying at 1st but u can change them like red fraction controls.
theres only around 11 levels, 2 driving levels. the levels r good but the game is to short

dmc kicks ass

007_JamesBond
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:35 PM
I like the game, I mean what I have seen so far, I want to play it more. I have only played it a little bit

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
Are the mission objectives or plot weak in story mode? Because Timesplitters was boring to me because the story mode sucked...

Hmm, I wonder if Devil may Cry would be a better choice for my next game :confused:

Its seems to me that the games objectives and stuff are not original because its really simalar to goldeneye and doesnt offer anything new