PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers or not

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:16 AM
Well after reading all kinds of topics on spoilers and how that sometimes they shoudnt be told,i just wondered how many of like to have something spoiled for you like *a movie or game* and how you don't.For me i really like to have things spoiled for me and know the outcome ahead of time

Spirit
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:42 AM
I'd kill someone if they spoiled something for me, I really hate it, and I don't think some people realize what spoiling something is =P

Soul Angel
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Its hard to tell? :confused:
Sometimes I don't mind some things being spoiled for me, while other times I really hate, especially if its a movie or something,
But I guess it just depends on the game or movie I guess?

007_JamesBond
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:16 PM
Personally I hate it, I want to find out what happens for myself

x157anz
Feb 25th, 2002, 01:53 PM
OMG i hate it when peeps do that . i found out the ending to silent hill 2 and that spoilt the game for me.
The worst was i was on my way to the video shop with my dad and step bro to go and rent out gladiator. then my step bro goes "He dies in the end anyway"
:laugh: I find it funny now but i didnt at the time i was soooo :mad: :frust:

Pu the Owl
Feb 25th, 2002, 02:52 PM
I hate when someone intentionally spoil a game or a movie, while I cannot be angry if it happens accidentally.

I'm a cinema student, so when I'm studying on books and they talk about movies I haven't seen and they spoil everything...Geez, I can't stand it, but there's nothing I can do! :weep:

Mercury Shadow
Feb 25th, 2002, 03:02 PM
I hate knowing what's going to happen... It's a whole lot different and exciting of an experience

jenova_jeb
Feb 25th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
OMG
The worst was i was on my way to the video shop with my dad and step bro to go and rent out gladiator. then my step bro goes "He dies in the end anyway"

AAAGGGHHH, I haven't seen that movie yet :shock: !! Please mark the spoilers :ghost: .

Anyways, I apsolutely hate it when people ruin stuff for me! Nothing bugs me more than that. For example, I was told about (FFVII SPOILER) Aeris' death. It didn't bug me at the time, but when I thought it through, I was like, "AAGGGGHHHHH, WHY DID HE TELL ME!!!" :roll:

Cannibal Clown
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:00 PM
I always look for spoilers. I love to read up on them, then I can know what everyone is talking about without me having to see it.

But a lot of the time, I wished that I waited tyo see it or play it for myself, because it really takes the climatic intensity away from everything.

IcyMourdor
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Spoilers can really bother me at times. CC told me the ending of Cowboy Bebop and now it really bothers me. I don't mind giving out spoilers if they ask for them, otherwise, keep the info to yourself.

merylsilverburg
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:40 PM
In a way, I like it when I get spoilers because I can brace myself for what's ahead. But, sometimes, I don't like it. Now, I'm in desperate need to know the ending to an anime (Fruits Basket) but I haven't found anything on it. And, like Cowboy Bebop....well

*SPOILERS!*
I'm glad I found out ahead of time that Spike was going to die, otherwise I would've been in denial, then depression for several weeks, maybe months. Cowboy Bebop's character's relate to me A LOT, which is why I try to avoid this anime, otherwise I'll be in depression for a while, and that's not very healthy for me....

Reid
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:48 PM
Did you think Spike died for sure?

I think it's possible he could've lived.
Has anyone else seen the ending that could give their opinion?

Pu the Owl
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:50 PM
ARGH! Reid! mark your spoilers in the spoilers thread! :D

BTW ****SPOILERS****

I think Spike did die at the end of Cowboy Bebop.

Reid
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:55 PM
Ah, sorry sorry!
:heh:

SPOILERS

I think that Spike died too, but I've heard people think that he could have either shot his way out of the situation, or that after killing Vicious the Red Dragon no longer has a leader, hence having no reason to kill Spike.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:42 PM
Thats the wierdist thing that only a couple like to hear spoilers