PDA

View Full Version : Dead or Alive Online details emerge

dan da man
Feb 21st, 2003, 06:38 AM
Check this news out, It might be old news to you, but its the first ive heard of it- here's the details-

Title and content says it all.
Xbox Live will be the platform of choice for the next instalment of Dead or Alive, at least according to the rambunctious producer of the series and Team Ninja chief, Tomonobu Itagaki.

Speaking yesterday, Itagaki stated that multiple players would be able to fight in real time online, hinting at a Spike Out style romp-em up.

Aside from this, the only other concrete comment he made was to promise that a near-complete Xbox version of Dead or Alive: Code Chronos, to give it its full title, will be unveiled at this May's E3.

link (http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/news/details.asp?s=g&did=2/20/2003 1:05:00 PM#16386)

Vic Viper
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:49 PM
will this game be on the ps2 ?? or is it still exclusive to the box ?

ssjtrunks13
Feb 21st, 2003, 03:51 PM
I hope it makes it to PS2, I was upset that DOA 3 and the volleyball game were for XBOX. Atleast we still have Tomb Raider.:cool:

dan da man
Feb 21st, 2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by king_freak

will this game be on the ps2 ?? or is it still exclusive to the box ?

Sorry its for xbox, BUT im not totally sure, but ive only heard the news for xbox.

MakgSnake
Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

Sorry its for xbox, BUT im not totally sure, but ive only heard the news for xbox.
Yes, its extremly EXCLUSIVE to Xbox.. Tecmo is treating all the DOA series like how a FIRST PARTY MS game gets treated.

There is Dead Or Alive 4 and Dead Or Alive Online on works by Kunai Team (The people who are working for Ninja Gaiden right now)

And then there is another Dead or Alive coming.. Its called "Dead Or Alive Code Cronus" (Like mentioned above), being worked by the people who just finished working on "Dead Or Alive Xtreme BV".

So yeah..... Tecmo is in love with Xbox and it shows how much.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:00 AM
I guess microsoft is going to look at this as a money maker for teh system. It sure makes me want to buy ojne.