PDA

View Full Version : If you can't write, Who Cares!

Cannibal Clown
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:50 PM
This thread is for posting any cool or strange dreams you've had lately.

So if you can't write or if you're not creative, or if you just want to post a story full of nonsence and crap, post what you dreamed about. I'm sure that everyone has dreams here, why don't you tell us about them in story form.

And don't hold back if you think it's too wierd or stupid or whatever. So far, other that Boweveljoe's crap, all of the stuff on here are actual stories and serious stuff like that, I want to read something from your subconsience minds.

Hope this thread works out well.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:17 PM
Well i guess this thread is the passage way to a lot of interesting things

Faile
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:01 PM
the mind

cheshire kittens and cats and mushrooms and bats and cricket speaking monsters drink tea and opinum solutions to painkillers world peace is written down and

:roll:

*mew*

A CHOIR OF BUTTERFLIES

Cannibal Clown
Feb 25th, 2002, 04:46 PM
Well, in order to get this thread going, I guess I'll post one of my own.

I had this dream when i was like three years old and it's just about the only thing I can remember from my childhood. I know I was little because I remember myself waking up from it while in a crib. Well, here it is.

It took place in a dark attic of a barn. There was light surrounding my high chair which I was sitting in, almost contained in by how it fealt. There was darkness all around me and only one window that was about the size of a small box or a TV. I could see a dim light comming from it and it was real cold.

In the dream I began to cry because I was scarred to be all alone in the dark. But when I began to cry, the room began to get a little lighter, but only light enough so that I could see the hundred some bats that were hanging from the ceiling. That really scarred me so I began to screem. When I did so, the bats all woke up and flew to the floor and landed. They had legs because they were standing up right and were looking at me from the other side of the attic. They were all the same size as i was, so that was also scary.

Then they all at once began to walk forward to me as I could see their teeth hanging out. then the window to the side of me crashed open and a huge fricken owl came in from the outside. It turned and looked at the bats and fought all of em', eating each one it defeated. Soon he defeated all of them, and I was relieved. But then it tuned and looked at me with very large red eyes and started toward me like the bats did. It began to charge at me about to eat me.

Then I woke up screeming.

I don't know how i remember that dream so well, but I just can. It terrified me and i couldn't seem to forget that dream, even till now, i remeber it perfectly. Even the fealings I had during it.

Now someone else post a dream of theirs.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:39 PM
I had a really wierd dream.I was sleeping in my dream and then i woke up a with a cold sweat in this dream then all of a sudden in this dream i had a real bad feeling,then i looked under my bed and i saw a pair of glowing eyes which scared the S*** outta me.Then as i toppled out of bed i lifted up my covers and my bed was pumping blood and looked like a big heart.Then all of a sudden i woke up with a cold sweat44444444444444

007_JamesBond
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Here is just a little point to ponder, I was thinking about. What if our subconsious mind (dreams)was really our consious one. What I mean is that our dreams are real and the life that we live everyday is well a dream.

JC Denton
Feb 26th, 2002, 04:39 PM
in that case then i have almost died several million times in weird ways in real life and dreamt about school........hmmm im not convinced if that was true that means i have a pretty adventures life.

wait a minute would that mean i would be dreaming right now.......??? then i wouldn't actually be writing this.........so does everyone i know only exist in my dream? or am i in someone elses dream??? do i exist?? who am i??? am i a figment of other peoples imagination or mine? i never look at my self when i am "awake", what do i look like?

oo7 you have found the truth........ that does mean that mj12 troops will be round to your location in 30 mins to exercute you but then acording to you it will all be a dream......

the truth hurts.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Man that boggles the mind

007_JamesBond
Feb 27th, 2002, 12:09 PM
It is an interesting concept, and if our dream world is the real world.

the truth only hurts if it is real, so many questions

Soul Angel
Feb 27th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
Here is just a little point to ponder, I was thinking about. What if our subconsious mind (dreams)was really our consious one. What I mean is that our dreams are real and the life that we live everyday is well a dream.

That would be really weird if it was? :shock:
I mean wouldn't that also mean you can really die in your dreams but not in the real world? (well something like that? :confused: )

Scary thought eh?

007_JamesBond
Feb 27th, 2002, 12:31 PM
but just imagine, then all your dreams really did come true

Soul Angel
Feb 27th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Hmm yeah but wouldn't that mean what you think is the real world, is the dream and so it hasn't really came true?

Also each time you wake up from the dream your never at the same place but when you dream you're always are?

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Soul Angel

That would be really weird if it was? :shock:
I mean wouldn't that also mean you can really die in your dreams but not in the real world? (well something like that? :confused: )

Scary thought eh?

Something like the matrix almost.Die in the matrix die in the real world

Cannibal Clown
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:19 PM
You guys have quite an imagination.

That would be awesome if my dreams were reality. I've always got super powers and usually don't take crap from anyone.

I could also say I'm not a virgin. Like a million times over!

Just wondering, cxan anyone here, when they know they're dreaming, conlrol their dreams. I can at times and it really kicks ass when the dreams are nightmares.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:21 PM
I can usually accept when how do i put this "make love to someone in my dreams"it always goes wrong.Oh why why must it always go wrong

007_JamesBond
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:28 PM
at times my mind thinks of interesting stuff but we will never know if it is true or not

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:29 PM
I wonder if some things in my dreams mean anything like if i talk to someone in my dream does it mean thats theres something between us in the real world

007_JamesBond
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:51 PM
some say that your dreams sometimes do in a sense show you what will happen in the future, like sometimes in my dreams I will be talking to someone that I know then a week later it happens and all I think is Deja Vu or something

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:55 PM
No kiddin that happen to me a lot of times,it scares me almost

Soul Angel
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:07 PM
Yeah I've heard about people who have dreams which end up coming true!
Me personally as far as I can remember I haven't had a dream like that let?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:10 PM
A couple of mine can true.I always dreampt of having a really fast snowmobile and about 2 years later or so i actually got one

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:04 PM
I remember when i was little watching Captian Hook the real movie and having a dream that i was in Never Never land, man it was a weird one, i was flying around, but i was a monkey! i flew around the island and threw crap at people! Peter Pan wasnt peter pan, he was a giant err "Peter" with a pan on his head, it scared the crap out of me, so i flew down and threw some poo at him, and it turned out he was really Steve Urkel, the guy from Family Matters! Then i woke up screaming, and thats all i remember...

Hey now Steve was a pretty scary guy, and wherever Steve is, i bet the fat guy is too! (Carl, the fat cop guy lol)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
I remember when i was little watching Captian Hook the real movie and having a dream that i was in Never Never land, man it was a weird one, i was flying around, but i was a monkey! i flew around the island and threw crap at people! Peter Pan wasnt peter pan, he was a giant err "Peter" with a pan on his head, it scared the crap out of me, so i flew down and threw some poo at him, and it turned out he was really Steve Urkel, the guy from Family Matters! Then i woke up screaming, and thats all i remember...

Hey now Steve was a pretty scary guy, and wherever Steve is, i bet the fat guy is too! (Carl, the fat cop guy lol)

Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:09 PM
I had a wierd dream,just last night.Well since i such a deep obsession with creed.i dreamed i actually met the members of the band,manily just mark tremonti and scott phillips and for some reason scott stapp couldnt make it.I drempt i was playin ps2 with them and i kicked there asses.And then we went snowmobiling and they kicked my ass.And all through out the whole dream we never once played any music or mentioned the band name creed.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Last night I had a drea about SSSnake forcing me to ask the girl I like out. (I said I wouldn't because I was afraid she'd turn me down, so SSSnake got pissed at me for being such a chicken sh*t, and through me into his car and dropped me off at her house. For some reason though, I had no idea where i was. Even though in reality, I live about a quarter of a mile away from her, I found myself in the middle of nowhere in front of her house. SSSnake then drove off and forced me to ask her out.

She came out of the house wondering what the heck i was doing there. I said that I just happened to be in the neighborhood. I was pissed at SSnake though. So I decided that I'd have to beat tyhe crap out of him. So I raised my watch up to my mouth and yelled into it "Big-O" and all of the sudden my kick ass car came rolling on by and stopped where I was. I asked my girl to hop in and then we went off to get SSnake. When we caught up to him going 500+ miles per hour, I had my girl take the wheel, and SSnake had the girl he likes in his car take the wheel for him. Then we started fighting on top of our cars matrix style and beat the crap out of each other.

Then when we wore ourselfs out, I got back in the car and took the wheel and crashed it into SSSnake's car. Nothing happened to his car, but mine blew up. And my girl called me a pansy.

That's all i remeber of the dream.

Hope it doesn't come true.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:53 PM
OMG you crashed into mine and yours blew up lol :laugh: :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:01 PM
I didn't find it very funny. My awesome car blowing up while the girl of my dreams watching me loose a battle. That was terrible!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:24 PM
HEHE i will always win.You can't beat me ahahahah.

BowevelJoe
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:10 AM
sweet dream man, too bad you couldnt tip the scales to your advantage a bit more though...sucks to lose in your own dreams lol... but hey, i fall off of stuff all the time in my dreams, never have hit the ground though, its just, weeeeeeeeeeeee into a bottomless pit, heck i had one in my living room before lol..maybe its the swiss cheese...holy stuff, holy stuff lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
sweet dream man, too bad you couldnt tip the scales to your advantage a bit more though...sucks to lose in your own dreams lol... but hey, i fall off of stuff all the time in my dreams, never have hit the ground though, its just, weeeeeeeeeeeee into a bottomless pit, heck i had one in my living room before lol..maybe its the swiss cheese...holy stuff, holy stuff lol

EEEKKK!! you scare me man.I fall of stuff alot but whenever i do i usually do hit the ground then wake up

007_JamesBond
Mar 18th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Ha Ha Ha but you wake up and it was all a dream

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:14 PM
When I was younger I had a dream where there were these red velvet doors that were closed, I wasnt there, it was like I was watching tv or something. Well then they would open and a silver car motor would fly at me, then another door opening up, and then another car part. I have no clue what it means or if I'm afraid of cars...which I don't believe I am.

Regarding a previous question, usually in dreams I would have no control over my actions, or what I said. But one time I was in a predicament in a super market, and I suddenly realized...."Hey I know what I'm aboput to say, I'm in control here" And I was cussin everybody out and causin havoc! That was an awesome dream, cause it felt like I was actually there instead of dreaming.

I've just started to get dreams where I'll be in a horrible situation, like I know what's gonna happen or is coming after me, and then I try my hardest to wake myself up, like I start to yell "wake up Adam" (real name) in my dream, and i try to force myself dreaming to hit myself, and then when it finally works and I can feel my eyes to start to open, after much struggle it's like "Whoa!"

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 08:29 AM
It seems to me that whenever you have a really really good dream you can never remeber it.At least thats what happens to me.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:23 PM
I know axactly what you are talking about. i can do that all the time. all you have to do is realise a few impotant trhings about your dreams to be able to tell if there real or not.

For one, if you can see your self, then you know you're dreaming, and if you're afraid to talk too loud or if everyone you talk to never seems to respond.

When that happens, then I can usually tell that I'm dreaming and that's when I get to have fun with my subconsience mind. But whan something scary happens, I just wake myself up, simple as that. It's kinda like a reflex.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:21 PM
I always have the hardest time waking up.

I've never seen myself in a dream....it's always from my own eyes.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:28 PM
never had a third person dream huh.Well all i know is when i dream its takes a lot outta me the next day because i wake up really tired.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:53 PM
I once had a dream that I wasn't only in third person, but I had a health meter, and a small vision map like in Metal Gear Solid. The third person view really sucked when I finally excaped Fidel Castro and me and my girlfriend jumped into the back of a truck and got a little freaky behind a box. What sucked about it was that i couldn't see what was going on behind the box, because it was in third person. That really pissed me off. But then Fidel found me in the rocking back and forth truck and started shooting at me. i tried to get out of the truck, but I could see my health meter going down real far, and then I woke up.

The dream is actually very long, and I even have the whole thing typed out in story form. It's kinda funny, if you know what everything in the dream comes from.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Hay CC didnt you post that dream in the last forum as flatliner.

Reid
Mar 19th, 2002, 07:56 PM
I hate having nightmares that take place in your room at night, so when you wake up and your mind's still foggy it feels like you're still there.

:heh:

It takes a bit to get to sleep after that.

007_JamesBond
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:43 PM
the only dreams that I remember are a precognisence of what is to happen in the future

JC Denton
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:15 PM
dreams can be useful, twice now i have packed my schoolbag for monday after a holiday which ends on a tuesday and both times i dreamt that i had gone to school and found out it was teusday not monday. then i woke up and realised my mistake and packed for the right day. boring story but makes the point that dreams can be useful.
i also go to sleep sometimes with a question that i cant answer or i am trying to remember something and i have a dream that solves the problem, does anyone else find this?

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:28 PM
No, my dreams are all nonsense, no meaning what so ever behind em.

I had this weird dream a couple nights ago, I can't really remember details but all I know is that I wanted out. So I finally woke up, relieved that it was over, so I laid back down and fell back asleep....immediately going right back to the dream where I had woken up....I woke up again, and after I went back to sleep I was back! This has never happened, I had to watch TV to get the dream outta my system....but how come whenever I'm about to get some in a dream I always wake up, and can never get back...but when im havin a dream i want to get out of...i cant!

BlackThornn
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:15 PM
LMAO! That's one of life's greatest mysteries. :D

Either you can't get back in the dream or it ends up horribly, horribly messed up from what it was. >_<!

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:39 PM
lol...yeah exactly

Faile
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:35 PM
i've had horrible dreams of people dying, killing themselves . people i were close to once, and loved dearly. and these dreams were so real, and when they come around these days i panic again because they trigger off memories of a past .

dreams are bittersweet

Cannibal Clown
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:34 PM
Yeah Faile, I have so many dreams like that it's scary.

A lot of my dreams come from worry. Like if I have an axam the next day, I tell myself that i gotta falasleap and when i do fall asleap, I have crazy dreams of not being able l asleap real quickly and wake up earlie so I can get to where I got to go to on time. Then it takes me hours to fall to get to where i need to be on time. Which was how my dream about Fidel, myself, as Snake, and me not being able to get to school.

I hate those, they make my heart pound when i wake up because to me, at times, not succeding in my life is far more scary than a monster trying to kill me.
Can anyone here relate to that?

Reid
Mar 21st, 2002, 11:45 PM
Definently.
Most of my bad dreams revolve around situations that aren't regarding monsters, etc.

They used to be about that when I was little, but as I get older they seem to focus more on real-life problems like school, family, death, etc.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 23rd, 2002, 03:14 PM
I had two wierd dream for the last two friday nights ago. Two weeks ago, I saw Resident evil without being the proper age. I got in anyway, but that night, I had a dream that I tried to see that movie, but they wouldn't let me in because I wasn't 17.

Then last night when I saw Blade 2, I had the same fricken dream. It was annoying.

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Mar 23rd, 2002, 07:54 PM
I had a dream just like that one, when I couldn't see Blade2 cause I was 17

Thats weird

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 24th, 2002, 01:47 PM
I mostly have dreams...that make no sense at all...but usually I've been put under a lot of pressure with my school work cause I'm lazy and wait till the last minute...well I always get these dreams where I fail miserably or forget a project, and totally screw up during class

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:23 PM
I hate those kinds of dreams i can honestly say i usually don't have dreams that i can remember.

Faile
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:41 PM
dreams of failure are nasty, evil, haunting things

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 24th, 2002, 09:40 PM
and dreams of pleasure...is hella cool lol

Cannibal Clown
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:03 PM
I heard that the average person will have up to four or five dreams a night. Just no one ever seems to remember them.

Does anyonje ever have dreams that all of the sudden during the day, you just remember them. Or else you end up remember ing a very small portion of that dream, and have no idea what that dream was acually about. Or perhaps just a feeling you felt during that dream. But no matter what, you still can't remember what the heck the dream was?

Like, one day you might be walking past a house and see a thermometer, and all the sudden remember that last night you had a dream where somewhere in it, you were looking at the temperature, wondering how hot it was, or something real simple like that?

Does anyone understand what I'm getting at. Or have had events like this? Or am I just going f*cking nuts?

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:09 PM
No i get that a lot...like I'll wake up and have vague ideas on what happened...and then during the day something will spark my memory allowing me to remember the dream fully.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:37 PM
It's kinda like amnesia.

At times, have had accounts where my memeories of dreams seem so realistic, I actually think that they are actual memories of real events. Like an appointment for something. Then I spend all day thinking about this one thing that I have to do, where, not until much later do I realise that it was a dream, and there is nothing for me to actually do, or go, and say, or prepare for.

It's kinda funny at times.

Pu the Owl
Mar 26th, 2002, 09:40 PM
I remember I had a weird dream one month ago or so.
I was wandering around my city and all of a sudden I discovered there were nasty and wild Trolls all around. I was scared because they were exactly like the Trolls from Norway they sell in shops but enourmous: fat, half naked, hairy mosters with tails, big noses and huge feet.
Well, I also had the sensation, don't ask me why, they had something in common with Nazis. So, I couldn't resist in that situation and started trembling. The worst thing was that those Trolls started eating all the people from the city, one by one: at night, there were all those monsters hidden in dark corners, near the railway or behind trees. So, lots of murders and blood everywhere.
Then, for a miracle, I remembered (I mean, I remembered in the dream) I was able to fly very high and so I planned to save every person I could, bringing them back to their homes.
This was scary too, because there were strong winds when reaching the top of a tree or that height, and if there's in the world something that scares me, other than spiders, this is wind.
I was desperate: being eaten by horrible Trolls or face the wind and die crashing my head against buildings' surface.
And more I thought about it, more my position in the sky was high and at the end of these considerations I was above all the highest monuments and it was terribly cold there.
Adding to this, I had to do all the shopping for the whole population, because I was the only one able to go out with Trolls around.

The weirdest thing was that while asleep I started thinking: c'mon! Trolls are those ridiculous creatures they sell as souvenirs!
*here I started having flashes of images of Trolls from souvenirs catalogues*
They're not scary! Why don't you start a more mature dream?
This could be the nightmare of a 7 years old boy!
But I couldn't stop dreaming and the situation was absurd.

To make you understand my fear of Trolls, which I discovered that night, I'll post some pics of them, in case you don't know what I'm talking about:

http://www.sns.no/troll/images/troll13.gif

http://www.sns.no/troll/images/troll21.gif

http://www.sns.no/troll/images/troll7.gif

http://www.sns.no/troll/images/troll14.gif

Reid
Mar 26th, 2002, 10:35 PM
Ah, man.

I hate trolls. Those things you used to give me lots of nightmares when I was a kid!

I don't understand how anybody would want to purchase one of those ugly suckers.

I had a dream a few nights ago where I woke up and the sky outside was really grey and dreary, with snow melting grey against the yellow-green of the grass.

In the dream I got out of bed and was really tired, turned off my radio, and then walked to the bathroom to start getting ready for school.

Then I woke up and I was standing in the bathroom and it looked exactly the same outside as it did in my dream . . .

:p

Kind of weird. I don't know how it worked.

Carlito
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:09 PM
Fortune, your dream is one of the weirdest things I've heard in my life...
I know that Trolls are not very appealing, but why are you so scared by them?

007_JamesBond
Mar 30th, 2002, 06:29 PM
I hate trolls too, and clowns as well

happy_doughnut
Apr 6th, 2002, 01:02 AM
Well, I had this dream two nights ago and it has been bothering me ever since. In my dream I was at my sis' house and it was something like this: I was sitting down near the chimney trying to get warm. The noice in the background was very loud and then suddenly I saw something that appeared to be a scorpion. I hurriedly stood up and yelled : " I'll never touch it!" Just as soon as I said that, one of my aunt's came up to me and said, " Never say never." And poured a great mass of scorpions and tarantulas at me. I vividly felt them bitting though my skin and as I looked down chunks of my skin and puddles of blood had covered the floor. I yelled frantically for help but all my family did was laugh. Even worse, soon they all got together and started stabing at me with knives and such. I, terrified, ran outside to get away.
Once outside, I saw how empty the streets were. I was covered in blood and couldn't see well anymore. Somehow, I managed to keep on running and as I was about to turn a curve, I saw a donkey infront of me. I froze in my tracks and turned around. But I turned only to see a panther. I was terrified. Suddenly both charged at me and I just fell on my knees for I knew I was doomed. At that very same time was the time when I shed a single tear. During all of my despair I had not cried. I felt such agony. The donkey pulled of my arm and the panther shed me into into pieces little by little. It was horrible because I could feel it all so vividly and slowly. Amazingly, I was still alive...but not for long. Before me then appeared a shadow that seemed to be floating in the air. I cought a glimpse of it and it was the most horrifying thing I had ever seen.
At that time all my family was there...laughing uncontrollably. Suddenly, the shadow reached out it's arm fiercely and with it's claws pierced my chest and took out my heart (FFX "death" style). I died instantly and fell to the ground. Well, what was left of me anyway.

Up to this day I still feel chills when thinking about this. I mean, why a donkey? Why wouldn't my family help me? Thinking of it just confuses me. I would really like to know why I had such a hideous dream and what it means.

Pu the Owl
Apr 6th, 2002, 10:54 AM
That's scary, especially becuase it's not so usual to dream about your own death :shock:

Cannibal Clown
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:27 PM
I've had about eight or ten dreams where I died, and my spirit was still lurking around. I always end up going back to school, to see how everyone reacted to me dying, and it always ends up that no one cared that I was gone. Some people were evn happy. Like I was a useless nuisence in the world.

I have dreams like that all the time and they're really depressing. A lot of the time, after I dream about it, I actually do wonder if anyone would really care if I died or not. I'm sure everyone In know would at least adress my death, but after 3 days, would anyone give a damn any more?

happy_doughnut
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Well, I don't know but just last night, I had the very same dream. Everything was the same. The only difference was that my dad was the one that killed me *shivers*. I wonder why this dream is now being repetitive.

007_JamesBond
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:51 PM
I never had a dream where I died, but there was one where there was a bomb and I was there, but I dont know if I got out before it blew or not

Cannibal Clown
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:11 AM
One of my deaths was from a bomb. It was about a month after the 9/11 thing.

007_JamesBond
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Is that one that you died in?

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:42 PM
I don't know about most people but my dreams always seem to consist of bad things that happen in my life.Like if something bad happens at school it will haunt me in my sleep.Something good happens it turns bad in one way or another.I don't know why it is but its been going on a lot for me.

007_JamesBond
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:14 AM
I am glad that I am talking to some one who likes their life, I was getting worried, ha ha ha, lol

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Yeah real nice.I like the sarcasm.LOL

007_JamesBond
Apr 10th, 2002, 11:29 AM
you should, sarcasm is all that we have