PDA

View Full Version : Any women gamers here?

FuNkY mOnK
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:32 AM
just wondering, what the other half as to say and what they like.

IcyMourdor
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Fair warning, there are a lot of women on the forums. But don't try anything because they are all mine.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Cannibal Clown
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:18 PM
In your dreams.
Or maybe mine. He He!

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:21 PM
mmm mmm

what do we have to say? can you ask something more specific maybe? :right:

IcyMourdor
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
In your dreams.
Or maybe mine. He He!

A guy can dream can't he.

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:38 PM
Well, I guess I'll answer the question. I'm a girl! It's funny, 'cause LiquidSmoke was just asking me if I was a girl or a guy. Yeah, I know I talk A LOT like a dude, but I'm not gay or anything like that, in case anyone is getting the wrong ideas. The games I enjoy is what most people would enjoy, except sometimes I like certain cute games, which I know guys wouldn't like. But, hey, that's cool! :D

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Because of my last avatar, many members of the forum kept on calling me guy, man etc...
"Thank you man!" "Ok dude" and so on.
So I decided to change avatar, not because I have some problems with someone believing I'm a guy, but because the situation was too confusing :D

MakgSnake
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Hey I Am Girl, Very Pretty One, How Are You? LOL!

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Because of my last avatar, many members of the forum kept on calling me guy, man etc...
"Thank you man!" "Ok dude" and so on.
So I decided to change avatar, not because I have some problems with someone believing I'm a guy, but because the situation was too confusing :D

Omigod! I thought you were a guy! I'm sorry! *Feels sheepish*

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:43 PM
lol, thats hilarious!
you thought regina was a guy? lol, hmm, ever wonder why i say regina instead of fortune?
doesnt that give you a clue that she`s a girl?
oh well, i think she shoulda stuck with regina, that way, people wouldnt get confused. otherwise, we can just call her roxy. :happy:

Soul Angel
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Hey I Am Girl, Very Pretty One, How Are You? LOL!

Lol, yes you'll make quite a good girl wouldn't you Magk! J/K :laugh: :D

FuNkY mOnK
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:09 PM
How do the ladies feel about playing snake or Dante, and what’s your percentage in gt3? I know a lot of gamers, and I must say there aren’t many women gamers, also, who is interested in xbox?

Faile
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:27 PM
i have a female avatar, but in a strange reversal of fortunes story, am actually male . imagine that hey ?

:laugh:

FuNkY mOnK
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Cute avatar.:shock:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Thats wierd i thought you were a girl all this time.Boy is my face red

IcyMourdor
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Note to self: Don't hit on Faile

Faile
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:49 PM
:roll:

hehehe

bless you all.

:laugh:

i like my misato avatar as she was a character in Eva i found it was possible associate with .

tis all

;)

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken
lol, thats hilarious!
you thought regina was a guy? lol, hmm, ever wonder why i say regina instead of fortune?
doesnt that give you a clue that she`s a girl?
oh well, i think she shoulda stuck with regina, that way, people wouldnt get confused. otherwise, we can just call her roxy. :happy:

Well, I never read any threads where people called her Regina, so I had no idea! Hmm....guess I'll have to be more cautious on who I call "dude" or "man" here. ;)

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
How do the ladies feel about playing snake or Dante, and what’s your percentage in gt3? I know a lot of gamers, and I must say there aren’t many women gamers, also, who is interested in xbox?

Hey, I've got no prob playing as Snake or Dante or any male guy for that matter! If the game is good, I'm there! ;) My percentage in GTA3 sucks, 'cause I haven't played it all that much. I forgot what it is, tell you later. No, can't say I'm interested in the X-Box. I just don't like the idea of having a console that weighs like a human being. Might be good for a paperweight though. Sorry. :D

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Well, I never read any threads where people called her Regina, so I had no idea!

I`m probably the only one who calls her regina now. lol, i do that just as a precaution so i dont forget or anything. :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Yeah i made the same mistake of still calling her regina,then i remebered that her name was fortune now and went back and changed it

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Hmm....Fortune's name must've been Regina back at the old forum. Well...I didn't post that much there, so I had no idea about this! Boy, do I feel dumb. :heh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Well its cool you know now,so don't feel dumb

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:44 PM
No need for worries, I liked to change and that's all. Doesn't matter if you use the other name :)

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:47 PM
what if we call you by your real name?:cool:

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Oh well, that's another possibility ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:12 PM
Regina what is your real name?

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:15 PM
I`ll pm you the answer sssnake.;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:45 PM
Hmm now that i got your name fortune i'd just like to tell you thats its a pretty one

Mana
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:10 AM
In genral I like a lot more playing with videogames with male heroes, because female characters from the greatest part of videogames are not so good...

nanjij
Feb 25th, 2002, 02:07 AM
well my opinion the complete opposite :)

MakgSnake
Feb 25th, 2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Hmm now that i got your name fortune i'd just like to tell you thats its a pretty one
I Told Fortune The Same Thing, Cause I Really Liked It Too. But She Doesn't Like It That Much, I Dont Know Why!

Hadoken
Feb 25th, 2002, 04:49 AM
no offense, but i dont really like the sound of her real name...
dont take this as a put-down! its an ok name, but thats kinda another reason i call her regina.

MakgSnake
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:06 AM
Not Everyone Can Like The Same Thing.

But I Think Its A Beautiful Name!.! :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Not Everyone Can Like The Same Thing.

But I Think Its A Beautiful Name!.! :)

Definatley a very beautiful name no doubt about it

FuNkY mOnK
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Mana
In genral I like a lot more playing with videogames with male heroes, because female characters from the greatest part of videogames are not so good...
I myself like using the female characters they seem to be more unpredictable and dangerous.

Pu the Owl
Feb 25th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the compliments. :)
BTW, Regina was also the name of my great-grandmother :p

Cannibal Clown
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:08 PM
It's hard for me to remember what sex a person is on these forums because of the avatar. I couldv'e sworn that Faile was a chick. Simply because he has a real hot anime chick as an avatar.

I was so suprized when all of those pictures were put up in the photo gallery in the old forums, because I always seem to put the avatar faces in my memory when I recall the people on the forums.

But i can asure you that i don't look like Koaru either.

IcyMourdor
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
But i can asure you that i don't look like Koaru either.

Actually, you kinda do. The facial features look pretty similar.

talon101
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:27 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ:zzz: :disgust: :shock: :phew: :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:43 PM
We should start another ps2 fantasy picture album