PDA

View Full Version : Strongest female character

Pearl
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:34 AM
In your opinion which is the strongest female character in FF games ever?
I'm not talking only about attacks and abilities, but also strongest considering personality related to the plot.
Please, don't talk only about latest FF games, only because you think they're the coolest, especially if you still have to play them.
I saw many persons voting for FFx characters in other threads, even if they still have to play the game. There's not much sense in this way of acting. You have to answer considering your personal experience, not what other people say.
So, let's count also oldest FF games ;)

IcyMourdor
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:33 PM
*spoilers*

Even after her death, Aeris has done a lot for the heroes. She had the courage to go, by herself, to the City of Ancients and summoned Holy. That makes her one of the strongest female characters.

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:27 PM
Mourdor, please mark your spoilers :right:

jenova_jeb
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:19 PM
I agree with Mordour. Aeris was a very strong person.

IcyMourdor
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Mourdor, please mark your spoilers :right:

I did. Look at the top of my reply.

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:06 PM
No, you didn't. I edited your post and added the *spoilers* line for you. Next time be careful.

IcyMourdor
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Really?

Sorry about that. I thought I had put it up there.

Mana
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:07 PM
I think Terra or Aeris are the strongest female characters in FF.

Soul Angel
Feb 25th, 2002, 11:54 AM
I have to say Aeris is the strongest female character, for the same reasons what Mourdor said

jenova_jeb
Feb 25th, 2002, 03:32 PM
Yuna was a very strong character as well.

**SPOILER**

She was also willing to die just to help the people of Spira and bring a 10 year calm.

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:18 PM
Aeris

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:41 PM
I agree with Jeb and the rest of the Yuna fans. In the end her courage and will really showed!

happy_doughnut
Apr 28th, 2002, 04:48 PM
I never liked Aeris and therefore, IMO, she is the worse female character ever made (followed by Rinoa) I'm no fan of Yuna either but that does not take away from the fact that she has a lot of will. It was quite amazing to behold the way she put others before herself.
*spoiler* ( I doubt it but oh well...)
I also liked Rydia because she lost her mother. Even though she did, she had the courage to fight on ( later anyway)
Besides, the entrance she made when the party was fighting Golbez (I think) was expectacular!

Macceh^
Apr 29th, 2002, 02:04 AM
*spoilers*

possibly Terra as she protected all those children on her own and Areis for the reasons stated by mourdor.

SSJ Lacan
May 13th, 2002, 09:18 AM
IN my mind Rikku from Final Fantasy X is the strongest female in the History of Final Fantasy!!How so you ask?Well in FF X you have the freedom of moving your character any where around the sphere grid that you do so desire! So i was playing it and i had my girl Rikku go through not only her path...but also Aurons, Tidus, and Wakkas....she got completly around all their paths. She was extremly powerful never did below 8000..and she was so fast becuase of her and tidus's path that when i casted haste she got 4 turns to the enemys or bosses one turn!! The mix ablity is also very very deadly. NO Woman can ever touch Rikku in terms of speed and power to me in Final Fantasy!!!!

kupoartist
May 13th, 2002, 02:02 PM
FF has a lot of strong female characters.
One that instantly springs to mind is Faris. Ok. Im not sure why thats instant, but everyone thinks the shes a guy at the beginning anyway ^_^

FF6 had very strong Females. Celes Is a personal favorite. That suicide buisness is a low, but why'd you let Cid die anyway :laugh: . Along with Terra, they both had the strength to keep going when everything looked helpless, and the strength to combat their inner-emotions. Oh and Relm deserves a mention, because she stood up to just about everyone bigger than her with coarse language ^_^ woulda' been intresting to see how she would cope after the ending though....

My nomination, however goes for Selphie, because she always kept on smiling. Even when she wasn't able to prevent the bombing of her old Garden, and the death of many of her friends :(

Infernal Mass
May 13th, 2002, 05:01 PM
LuLu, she was tough.