PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 3

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:05 AM
What features would you like to see on playstation 3.

I would want to see:
Plays Playstation 1, 2 and 3 games
Plays cds and dvds
And hey why not how about computer games like sims, everquest, sim city, and other cool games.
cable internet ready.
Atomatic memory(no more memery cards)60 Gigs

So what do you guys think I know this is a lot and would probably price at around 450-600 dollars but heck it would be one hell of a system.

Post what you guys would want in the new playstation 3.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:16 AM
^^

thats mostly what the ps2 has, but I woul like to see alot from the playstation 3!

2ghz+.
80 gb hardrive.
broadband modem.
4 controller ports.
Ultimate graphics.
dvd, ps1, ps2.
recordable dvd system built in.
better pads than the dual shock 2, even though thats a very good pad.

lots more but I have to think about it.

And for games,

metal gear solid 3/4.
grand theft auto online.
resident evil online (second version)
tomb raider 7.
crash badicoot game.

and hundreds of more titles!:P

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:19 AM
Ya I agree on alot of what you said I forgot about the gigahrtz how about 5+ since thats what would be out by the time 2005 gets here. Just a thought

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:30 AM
crash bandicoot would be pretty cool like an collection online game racing, crash bashing, and time triles against other people. But games you ask.

Suikoden 4
Final fantasy 13
lunar story 3
star ocean 4
dark cloud 3
WWE Smackdown
Ultimate Fighting Champion Ship
Japanese Hardcore Wrestling
Breath of Fire
Harry potter 3
Lord of the rings 3
Star Craft
I agree Tomb raider 7 and 8
Crash 5 end of Cortex
Crash 6 Return of evil(Cortexes brother takes over)
Tekken Collection all fighters made so far
Virtual fighter 5
Resident evil 6
Lengend of Mana 2
legend of legia 3
RPG Maker 3
Grand thef auto Sin City possible ps2 relase
How bout Project overkill 2 and 3
Ghost and goblins(what ever part they are on)
Boxing online
Chocobo's duengon 3
Final fantasy card game
final fantsasy fighting game
Medal gear what ever number they are on 3or 4 i think
DOA
Pool
Bowling
Football
All sports

The list can go on and on but I need to stop before I get to into it and have a page to long.:laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:38 PM
I want my PS3 to make me dinner when I'm hungry...I don't doubt that it will either, its gonna be one hell of a machine

ssjtrunks13
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:19 PM
I would really like to get rid of those memory cards, but maybe they could make them optional because then you can play the games from where you were on other systems. I would also like it to be backwards compatible and allow you to save the PS1 and PS2 games on the system and the memory cards.

Daedaelus
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

2ghz+.
80 gb hardrive.
broadband modem.
4 controller ports.
Ultimate graphics.
dvd, ps1, ps2.
recordable dvd system built in.
better pads than the dual shock 2, even though thats a very good pad.

Do you know how much it would cost to build a machine like that? You might as well ask for a computer with a fantastic graphics card. Also, if the production cost is so high, imagine how much you would pay to buy it.

dan da man
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Iguana

Do you know how much it would cost to build a machine like that? You might as well ask for a computer with a fantastic graphics card. Also, if the production cost is so high, imagine how much you would pay to buy it.

Yea so, I know it would cost alot, but not by 2005/6, you never know, but rpgking asked what I would like too see and thats it.:D

rpgKing
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I would really like to get rid of those memory cards, but maybe they could make them optional because then you can play the games from where you were on other systems. I would also like it to be backwards compatible and allow you to save the PS1 and PS2 games on the system and the memory cards.

Ya I agree totally. It should have a memory like a computer, or some sort of it like it. That would be a great machine

mark0™
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by rpgKing

Ya I agree totally. It should have a memory like a computer, or some sort of it like it. That would be a great machine

Thats nothing spectactular,don't you know the XBOX has its onw hardrive? And isnt a harddrive being released for the PS2?

DVD Recorder...? Why, To make Piracy even more easier?

rpgKing
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by mark0

Thats nothing spectactular,don't you know the XBOX has its onw hardrive? And isnt a harddrive being released for the PS2?

Ya I know, Ive actually seen I good darn game for Xbox that I want. DOA: Volleyball. I know they are only computerized but dang their hot.

dan da man
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by mark0

I think it would be cool, Im not bothered about trhe price of the ps3, im willing to pay anything.