PDA

View Full Version : another piece of art

Spirit
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:57 PM
although this is small, I feel that it should be showed since it was one of my beginning kinds of artwork in such an area, and I hope everyone enjoys it =P

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:58 PM
Wheres the link

Spirit
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:21 PM
weird, I added it as an attchment, but yet it didn't show up... is this some sort of bug? B/c this happened before and I thought I forgot b/c I was drunk, but this time....weird.... let me try again

wtf??? It says I have an attachment yet it doesn't show it!!!! I don't get it, here let me upload it.....
http://www.liquid2k.com/spiritslayer/myart3.gif

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:24 PM
Drunk Hmm.Yeah that bother me alot to,damn alcholol always messing with my head

Spirit
Feb 23rd, 2002, 11:27 PM
check it out now =P hopefully it will work

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Dunno why, but when I first saw this character I thought "A character from Masters of Universe!". I'm not sure that was the name of the cartoon show, but it's the one with the hero called He-Man. If you don't remember maybe it's because it's an old cartoon show.

Spirit
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:29 AM
I moved to US when I was 11, almost 7 years ago, so I wouldn't see that cartoon, everything I drawn is based on something, yet it is weird in it's own way, but I'm not denying that it might have been based on something that popped in my mind.

Soul Angel
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Another good drawing by you Spirit! :)
Keep it up ;)

Oh btw I think the attachment thing has been disabled so that's probably why it didn't work :roll:

Spirit
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:10 PM
oh.... why? I mean there's a limit on it anyhow, why not? well I really don't know about it I guess heh

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Wow! nice work now that i finally got to look at it