PDA

View Full Version : I think they show come out with a castlevania for ps2

synicalgohan91
Feb 11th, 2003, 07:26 AM
i would like to see this happen. How many of u like castlevania as much as i did i mean cicle of the moon was cool, and also harmony of disonence was awsome but i just want to see playstation make another one.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:20 AM
i would definately like to see a castlevania game for PS2 because then I know I would get it.

rpgKing
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Well if they do make one then Im hopeing it will be only 2D. I mean Im a castlevania fan to But Castlevania 64 sucked butt. Some games should be left 2D!

ssjtrunks13
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:55 AM
Some should and this is definately one of them. I wouldn't mind if they had movies that were 3D, depends on how they do it.

Nelo Angelo
Feb 11th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Yes, they should.

They haven't made one in a long time. o.o

Vic Viper
Feb 11th, 2003, 05:39 PM
we already have a 3d castlevania, its DMC.. :D j/k

i've been hearing rumors that konami is working on a new castlevania game for the ps2.

trunks69420
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:50 PM
I thought the same way about leaving games 2D(ie:Metroid). But if the game is done right, then there should be no problem. If they put half as much effort into the new Castlevania as in the Metroid 3D excursion, we should be in for some masterfull work! Oh and my answer is yes, I do want a PS2 Castlevania...

Gohan, Do you have Symphony of the Night??:laugh:

IcyMourdor
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:25 AM
In a recent article I've read. Konami IS making another Castlevania for the PS2. It is going to be similiar to Symphony of the Nights, a 2D game. Side-scrolling action is back and better than ever.

David
Feb 12th, 2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Mourdor

In a recent article I've read. Konami IS making another Castlevania for the PS2. It is going to be similiar to Symphony of the Nights, a 2D game. Side-scrolling action is back and better than ever.

I heard that too, but before I wanted to alarm you guys with this, I had to find proof, so I could be certain it was true, an I didn't imagine it. Wierd huh?

rpgKing
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:45 AM
Ya it would be nice very nice if they had more playable characters instead of only 2 on Shpony of the night.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:22 PM
There were multiple people to play as in a Castlevania game? I always thought there was only one playable cahracter for all of them.

Redpyramidhead
Feb 21st, 2003, 07:20 PM
perhaps he means Richter because he was a secret character after you beat the game, but the game is not as fun with him as you can't build up his strength, use any magic, or weapons besides his whip...

_RED_ stuff

Matrix
Feb 24th, 2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

There were multiple people to play as in a Castlevania game? I always thought there was only one playable cahracter for all of them.

actuall on the third one u could control 4 different types of guys(mage, pirate, main character, and a vampire!!!!!!!!)