PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden III

rpgKing
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Ok Suikoden is a very different and a very good game in that matter. But 3-D! Suikoden was fine the way it was and should not be the way they made it now. I mean it was fine until you gotten all the 108 stars and got to play the final character story but why did he have to die. He was like my favorite. There better be a ressurection in Suikoden 4.:frust:

Plug 4
Feb 10th, 2003, 03:25 PM
i agree that Luc chapter was fun and it was one of the coolest character in the game. It's been 2 and a half week that i completed the game and i miss the game already

goodman
Feb 10th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Sold my copy on Half.com, thanks for the words...

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Yeah dude you gotta mark up those spoilers...

rpgKing
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Ya I miss the game too. Who knows maybe something good will happen. hmmmm I wonder if you could use a gameshark code to get him at the beginning.

goodman
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by rpgKing

Ok Suikoden is a very different and a very good game in that matter. But 3-D! Suikoden was fine the way it was and should not be the way they made it now. I mean it was fine until you gotten all the 108 stars and got to play the final character story but why did he have to die. He was like my favorite. There better be a ressurection in Suikoden 4.:frust:

Im sure you will get the chance to find out in 3-4 years, KF...